Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lady across the road

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was sitting in living room reading my book wife was in bed upstairs anyway there was a tap at the window ( before I start she had not long moved in had two kids and had a body to die for ) looked up and saw her so got up and went to the door she looked stunning hot and smelt good she ask if I could come over and show her how to turn her stop cock off as it was about 9pm I had my dressing gown on and that was it I said ok shouted up to the wife I was going out I'll not be long went with her to her house showed her were it was and turned it off when I was under the sink my dressing gown moved up shown my ass and balls this didn't seem to bother her asking her what she wanted the water turn off for she look at me and said she had a confession to make she just wanted me over as she had seen me watching her and the thought turned her on as it's been a while from she had sex I was kind of taken aback but my cock was starting to get hard and she seen this she excused herself for a few min then I heard her call me from the other room I walk over to the other door open and just couldn't believe my eyes she was standing centre of the room naked I was frozen to the spot just looking her up and down she had amazing long hair small to Med boobs but big dark nipples moving down her lovely waist then v shape mould of hair was so so inviting when I finished looking her up and down she said if I could close my mouth she would like to see me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Part 2 I dropped my gown to the floor and out put my man whom I was proud of at that min I stood up straight and was pointing towards her mouth she gasped and said oh my that bigger than my ex I felt proud as punch she asked if she could hold it I said be my guest with that she walk towards me my heart pounding cock throbbing thought I was going to cum there and then mmmmmm

over a year ago

Part 3 slowly she put her hands round my throbbing cock and slowly pulled back on my foreskin to show the red head wet with my pre cum she licked her lips slowly move towards me fell to her knees and put her lovely lips round my cock it took me to think of everything but her mouth round my cock or I would have filled her mouth full of my cum she looked up at me and said cum not please in my mouth and doing as I was told I let it go pulse after pulse heard her gagging but she never stopped sucking when it started to go soft she looked up at me and said sit down and I'll make you a cup of tea I didn't sit down I fell down my legs didn't work she had this lovely laugh and help me up and said she would be back in a min or so

over a year ago

5min later she walk in two teas in her hands still naked it was a beautiful sight felt a little twitch from the man which she notice to mmmmm she said be back in a min true to her word back she came and handed me a small blue pill she said take this it will help to get it up is said ok took it and a sip of tea we sat naked talking about everything and anything she was such a good laugh she notice I had a hard on again look at me and said her turn now I put the cup down spread her legs apart to see her juicy wet lips

over a year ago

Slowly I moved to that glory hole and give her hole a good sucking she was moving her hips into my face I could hear her moan the scream next thing I was covered in her come it was like she thrown a bucket of water round me she was laughing like mad and said sorry she forgot to tell me she squirts a lot I said I kind of know that now but fuck it was sexy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good stat more please

over a year ago

We got up and she lead me to her bedroom we both lay on top of her bed she turned and looked at me and said make love slowly to me now that the wild part is out the way slowly I slid my cock into her hold the feeling was so out of this world it was like the first time when I lost my virginity slowly sliding in and out her kissing my neck I could tell she was ready you explode again her hole was getting tighter as her legs round me both together screamed out together sweat running off both of us lying on our back both just taken that moment we look at each other and said at the same time Great let's do this again soon ....... watch out for more to cum that night I went home wife said did I get sorted I said yep she look at me and said bet you did with a glint in her eye she had been watching everything they both set me up they put cctv up little did I know her and my wife were getting it together for a few weeks fun times ahead

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread