By *ewcastle uk OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Anyone ever text someone by mistake n it been nawty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

Nope. But my sister-in-law once text me asking if she was coming round for food or sex...

By *ewcastle uk OP   Man
over a year ago

cramlington

Lol wat u say

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooh yeah!

Done that!!, my (female) accountant,will be interesting to see what happens with my tax return!!

By *lack_boneMan
over a year ago

wandsworth

Pic messages are worse

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs sent a WhatsApp to her friend by mistake. It was meant for me after I'd asked how her nylons were looking?

she'd taken it in car when she was parked in a local ASDA car park. It was an upskirt showing her stocking tops, sussies and thong. I think her mate saw the funny side. Embarrassment, her mate is strictly vanilla.

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

Yes, unfortunately so! I sent a message to one of Steve's friends, also called Steve giving graphic details of what I had planned 'later'. I was mortified when I realised what I had done and had to phone him to apologise and explain.

He saw the funny side of it, but did tell me it made his day and had to be the naughtiest text message he had ever received.

By *oco101Man
over a year ago

Kent

"Yes, unfortunately so! I sent a message to one of Steve's friends, also called Steve giving graphic details of what I had planned 'later'. I was mortified when I realised what I had done and had to phone him to apologise and explain.

He saw the funny side of it, but did tell me it made his day and had to be the naughtiest text message he had ever received. "

That would have been an interesting read, lucky steve

Post new Message to Thread