Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First Bi Experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hope you all like the true story. I will give you a little and if you like will continue.

I have always known that I was bi but never acted on it as I am shy and nervous however older men in particular give me a rush.

One day I was searching through a gay app when an older gent aged 64 said hello and was very nice. I let him know that I was new to the scene and had done nothing with a guy. He understood and said if I did ever want to meet we could just get a coffee and chat.

After 2 months of talking we finally agreed to meet at his home. I parked my car, so nervous I almost didn't get out but I did. I walked to the front door and he was there waiting. I walked in and we sat in his conservatory. He had a tea and he offered me a drink, so I had a water. At this point I was a nervous wreck, I'm 22 and here is a 64 year old guy talking about my gay feelings!!

After a short while he asks if I have ever seen a cock before up close, which I haven't, other than my own. He says he can show me his if I want, i nod. He stands up and asks me to come into the kitchen. I follow him into the kitchen and he stops turns towards me and undoes his trousers and drops them to the ground followed by his boxers. There in front of me was the first cock I had seen up close.

To be continued.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndym12Man
over a year ago

Ivybridge

Carry on.

By *EGSONFIRE1TV/TS
over a year ago

Preston

more xx

over a year ago

Will do thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice start

By *ratcliffeMan
over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

And what happened next

over a year ago

Please continue

over a year ago

more please i think this is my favourit subject

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More please

over a year ago

My true story continues....

So he is there in the kitchen with his cock out and me standing in front. He asks if I would like to touch it as he knows now that I must be horny as hell!! I agree and he takes my hand place it on his soft cock. I have no idea what I'm doing here and nervously just stroke it, he take my hand and places it on his balls and and says to me to have a good feel. I stand there in a kitchen and play with his soft smooth cock while myself getting harder and harder.

At this point he notices and starts touching me through my jeans and asks if he could see my cock. I am so hoeny at this point that I just agree and unzip my jeans. Without a second he goes in and pulls out my raging hard cock. He admires it and says it's a beauty, he says that he's sorry as he isn't as hard as me. I say it's ok and then he pulls up his boxers and trousers aNd asks if I would like to go upstairs as people may be able to look in through the kitchen window.

Tbc.....

By *aulnorthumberlandMan
over a year ago

Blyth

Very sexy

Takes me back to my first experience

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

No male here remembers my first time wish I could do it again

over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

Story continues...

I say yes to going upstairs. He shows me around his home and tells me a few stories about what he gets upto as he is now retired.

We reach the bedroom and he leads me in, he says that we can lie on the bed and chat. I agree, I take of my shoes and we lie on the bed. At this stage I have no idea what's going to happen and am so nervous!!

He asks if i would like to see his cock again. I say yes, and he again shows me his cock and asks if I wanted to show mine to him. I also agree and take my cock out. We are both lying there and he says maybe we should take off our bottoms as it would be more comfy. We both get up and take our bottoms off.

He can see I'm nervous and says it's ok we don't have to do anything we can just lie here if you want but he can tell by my raging hard cock that I'm Horny!! We are lying down and he says shall we just play with ourselves?....

To be continued

By *ratcliffeMan
over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Noooooo dont stop it here keep going

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

over a year ago

Fuck fuck fuck . Keep it going

over a year ago

Mmmm more xxx

By *imontilMan
over a year ago

County durham

More please I am horny as fuck reading this xx

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

I've s raging hard on keep going

over a year ago

When I was in high school I sucked a guy off

over a year ago

over a year ago

I start wanking my hard cock and omg I'm so horny and so hard it's unbelievable, I cannot imagine to think I am lying on a bed with a 64 year old man wanking my cock. I love over and he is also walking, has a semi so far but can tell it's getting bigger.

He takes one hand and places it on my leg slowly move it upwards, we knock knees and he is soon making a move towards my rock hard cock.

I tell him that I'm so horny, he says he can tell and he bets I have been imaging this for a long time. I say I have. I slow down as I can feel my exiticment. He moves off the bed and says he will get a towel just in case.

He joins me back in bed......

Last instalment coming soon.....

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

This is so good

over a year ago

Can't wait for it

over a year ago

He joins me back in bed at this stage I'm kinda nervous as I don't actually want to do anything other than wank as this is my first time and don't want to be rushed.

He places the towel in the middle and tells me to use it whenever I like. He tells me not to worry and says this is just the first lesson and that I'm doing great. He places his hand on my leg and world his way upto my hard cock I tell him to stop as I may cum if he touches it. He says it's ok and starts to wank himself faster a day asks me if I likes what i see. Tbh from a 64 year old guy he has a big cock and it's now rock hard.

Our legs touch and he tells me to carry on and cum if I would like. I nod and start wanking again. He once again puts his hand across and grabs my fat cock aNd at this stage I cannot hold it in any longer and I cum shooting it all over my t-shirt. Big spurts everywhere.

At this stage he turns and starts to wank hard and before you know it he stands up and shoots his cum all over the towel he has placed while I just lie there.

He smiles and I apologise for Cummings so Quickly, he has none of it and says it's ok as he could tell I was very horny. He throws me a new towel and I clean myself up. We both get up get dressed and we head down stairs.

He asks if I would like to come back again and I agree. He says he knows what the 2nd lesson will involve...

That's the end of my first bi experience. If you all like I will tell you what happened at the 2nd lesson.

Thanks all

over a year ago

Oh yes please.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thanks all I will be back with a new topic in the story forum soon

over a year ago

I was unbelievably nervous on my first time.

Good fun though

By *ratcliffeMan
over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Cant wait to hear the next meet

over a year ago

Looking forward to the second meeting

By *imontilMan
over a year ago

County durham

Cannot wait for part 2 xx

over a year ago

Please tell us what happened.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Can't wait to hear what happens on your next visit

over a year ago

Look out for the 2nd part, will write a little of it today.

over a year ago

Guys will it be easier to continue 2nd story here or a different heading and post??

By *egsonfireTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston

Put separate but put part 2

over a year ago

Continue it here please

By *imontilMan
over a year ago

County durham

On this one

over a year ago

I've told my lucky story before but do like reminiscing.

It's about my dads mate (40 years my senior). I'd known him since very young but wasn't until my teens I realised that I think he might like guys. We always joked laughed and probably flirted. He was married and I guess I didn't think anything of it but it after one comment of needing help and my dad offering up my services things changed.

No help really needed except moving some boxes and then sat in his kitchen I was hoping for something to happen. I'd been wanking for a while but more and more over him.

I had my Liverpool shorts on and as we chatted my bulge was hard to hide. At last he came over and grabbed my cock. Bigger older but so hot. He knew I wanted it and so did I. He got my cock out, played with it for a bit. He tried to kiss me but I couldn't do it. After that though he sucked me off until I came.

Once I'd cum I freaked out and literally ran out of the door.

But that was the start

over a year ago

Nice start mate. Would love to hear more!

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *imontilMan
over a year ago

County durham

over a year ago

2nd lesson.

After the first and mt first experience I guess I was slightly more confident. I drove to his house once more and without hesitation left the car and he greeted me at the door.

Walked in and he asked if I needed a drink, I said no so but he grabbed a water and said no fun in the kitchen today, best we go upstairs. I agreed. As we were walking up the stairs he told me that he had been thinking about the 2nd lesson and how great it will be.

We walked into his room and it was a cold day so he said shall we get under the covers rather than on top. I agreed so we both did. Still wearing our clothes at this point.

He hugged me and told me to spoon him, he wriggled about and it was defo apparent he was trying to feel my cock against him. After a couple mins we turned and he slowly undid my jeans and asked shall we take them off.

I was of course hard at this point, an older 64 year old man asking me to take my pants off lol...

Tbc

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Glad you're continuing!!

Post new Message to Thread