Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

an unexpected mail

Jump to newest

By *limandtrim300 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ely

As we lay on the bed chatting about what the night ahead might be like we heard tge knock on tge door...ohhh she is here...

Now the girl who has just knocked on the door is our first real fuck toy...she has over the last few weeks of mailing back and forth agreed to fulfil hers and our fantasy of being our dainty little sex slave for the evening...she had not too long (but long enough atfter the split from her ex a few months ago) mailed us saying that she liked tge look of both of us and wanted to build a repour,a trust with us both to see if we had enough chemistry to fulfil her wildest fantasy of becoming a fuck toy for another couple...to please both of us in any way we see fit ...of course we wouldn't be stingy and only concentrate on ourselves...ohhh no...personal experience proves its about give and take...so after a fairly lengthy and somewhat detailed correspondence she asked if we could meet...i had hung two things on the door handle of our suite...the first was a blindfold...attached to the blindfold was a red ribbon along with a note....if your willing to be our personal sex slave then please put the blindfold on and knock on the door,if there is anything you don't wish to do or try leave the red ribbon on as a sign for us to talk first otherwise remove the red ribbon and enjoy..

We jumped off the bed and opened the door...come in Julie we said as Monica took her by the hand I grabbed her overnight bag...as I closed the door Julie was led into the room..i turned and looked as Julie held her hand out..red ribbon draped across her fingers...oh thankyou Julie said Monica...you look a bit over dressed I said as I sat on the bed and put the bag beside the bed....with that Monica started to unbutton Julies long coat...mmmmmm I could hear monica purrr as she worked her way down...ohhh your going to enjoy this she said as she stood up and slipped the coat off her shoulders..i could see her bare back and garter belt...some very elegant stockings with stiletto heels.

Now we had all exchanged face pics and body shots but nothing too revealing....an hourglass figure,sumptuous pert round peach of an ass,flowing seamlessly into her slender legs...oh please do a twirl for us...as requested she promptly and elegantly twirled...tiny little pink nipples sat sweetly on her voluptuous D cup breasts with her long brown hair nestling in her and around her cleavage...the pure look of desire on Monica's face had me instantly hard...i motioned for her to take Julies hands and place them on her...undress her please I said..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fab start