Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First story for a fabber

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never written one of these before but a fab couple asked for stories including the female and decided to oblige.

At a few points in the telling I consulted with them how they wanted it to go. The first part asks for myself and a friend to turn up to a hotel where the couple are staying.

Okay.

So I've instructed you to blindfold her and tie her arms to the bedpost and she thinks you're going to play with her.

However, as soon as she's secure you go to the door where me and a friend are patiently waiting. She calls out timidly for you to respond, but we enter the room silently and slowly.

I start caressing her body and she moans as she does not yet suspect anything is amiss. She asks a few questions but she gets no answers as you are watching us silently. I pull down her knickers and she sighs audibly as my hands start massaging her clit. My friend pulls out his member and positions himself near her face.

She starts to suspect something is different.

As I lean in between her legs and use my tongue on her willing hole, she lets out an audible squeak of pleasure. At the same time my friend places his cock in her open jaw.

Her reaction is equal parts shock and confusion. But as I continue to lick her cunt she falls into waves of pleasure and responds to my friend with a dutiful sucking. As she is taking him in her mouth you reassure her and call her a good girl. She happily licks the end of his penis as a sign of affection for you, not knowing that you are absent from the situation.

She becomes wetter gradually and more confident. And I move my body so that I can tease her nipples and grind my throbbing cock against her wet pussy.

She asks to be fucked. No, she begs for it.

So I oblige. I take my cock and place it against her lips, letting her buck her hips and motion for me to enter. At the same time she is taking the full length of my friends cock breathing deeply between sucks.

I slowly enter her, and she becomes silent. She gradually starts moaning your name in sheer bliss and whispering to me to keep fucking her. I respond with a deeper penetration than before and she becomes silent again.

Her nipples are looking out from under her bra and I take each one in my mouth in turn and suck hard. Tracing their shape with my tongue.

At this point i decide that I've held back enough. You undo her handcuffs and I grab her hips and move into a more dominant position. She is on all fours now and my cock is positioned at her lips again.

The little minx buck backwards and takes my full length before I have the chance to give it to her.

How rude.

I respond with a swift spank, and she screams with mixed pleasure and pain. She is cut short however as my friend enters her mouth again, and she sloppily sucks his cock. I reward her rebellion with a caress and reach around to play with her pussy. Her toes curl with the feeling and my cock twitches inside her.

I spare no thought for teasing, I fuck her wildly and in her blindfolded state her arms give way. Her gorgeous arse raised in the air as she responds to my thrusts with an appreciative squeal.

She asks you to give her your cock and I decide that the charade has run its course. She recieves two cocks in front of her and licks both of them in a d*unken way. It's far too late to be surprised anymore.

I flip her over after a few minutes of hard doggy, and take her hips in my hands. I lift her slightly off the bed and fuck myself with her hips. Her legs wrap around my torso and pull me in tighter so she can feel my cock at the deepest point inside her.

She turns her head to suck you and my friend, her mouth is masterful and she finishes you both off expertly. Her torso is covered in cum and she uses it to lubricate her already dripping pussy. She excitedly rubs her clit and sighs with unintelligible words.

As her legs lock me in place, she uses her hand to pull my body on top of her. She calls for you and whispers something that I can't hear.

I look to you for confirmation and you tell me that she asked 'for all this wonderful strangers cum'. At first I am hesitant but I just can't resist, she had me in a bind anyway with those powerful legs and I don't think I could have pulled away.

I decide to make her work for it.

She lowers her hand between her legs to the hole that my cock is still rampantly fucking. And grasps the base of my penis. As I enter her repeatedly, she strokes my throbbing cock and send me into a frenzy.

I enter her deeper and faster than before and she continues to stroke my shaft as I do. Finally we both feel a familiar twitch in my abdomen, she replies to my body by locking her legs tightly around my waist.

As I erupt inside of her cunt, she uses her hand to milk every drop from my spent cock. I feel her pussy tighten and contract and I know that the feeling has lead her to orgasm.

I stay on top of her and inside of her until she is confident that she has milked all that I had to give her.

Still blindfolded, her beaming smile thanks me, and we say nothing as we leave the room.

(Hope you enjoyed )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooo that was hot!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread