Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My night in Manhatten..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was on one of my business trips last year in early June. Went out in the evening with one of my mates, and he said we will be joined by two girls.

Great I thought...

We met in a bar in Manhatten, few bottles of wine in and the decided to go somewhere else.

I got chatting to one of the girls, more closely, and my mate was snogging the other. So after a little while,off they went to the toilet. I'm chatting to her mate,a little kissing. About 10 minutuws later, my mate and the other girl come back, may mate said he just fucked her, and all she was saying was how hot your mate is, ie: me!!

So he said to me, stay out with her, and he will go home. So I asked her to take a cab with me to go for another drink..she jumped staright in..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

over a year ago

She said she wants to go to a strip club, I'm not really into strips clubs I told her, but she was insisting, strip club or she goes home!

Ok, I say, but lets go back to my hotel first so I can get changed. She agrees.

In the lift up to my room, I stroke her arse from under her skirt and start getting closer to her pussy, it feels warm!!

We step out of the lift, walk down the corridor into my room, and now we are tearing each others clothes off!!

She kneels down and takes my cock deep into her mouth..sucking me soo good.

She then asks me if I have a condom, bends into doggie. No I say, but there might be one in the hotel room services. She goes bonkers looking for it. Such a turn on to see a woman who wants you to fuck her so badly!!

She find the condom, back into doggie and I start to lick her out from behind, she is soaking!

I slowly guide my cock into her, she is screaming loadly by now. Harder and harder and harder. We fuck like crazy, thrusting deep into her until I cum.

She take the condom off and drinks my cum!! So hot.

Now, she says, lets go to the strip club...

Want to know what happened there??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"She said she wants to go to a strip club, I'm not really into strips clubs I told her, but she was insisting, strip club or she goes home!

Ok, I say, but lets go back to my hotel first so I can get changed. She agrees.

In the lift up to my room, I stroke her arse from under her skirt and start getting closer to her pussy, it feels warm!!

We step out of the lift, walk down the corridor into my room, and now we are tearing each others clothes off!!

She kneels down and takes my cock deep into her mouth..sucking me soo good.

She then asks me if I have a condom, bends into doggie. No I say, but there might be one in the hotel room services. She goes bonkers looking for it. Such a turn on to see a woman who wants you to fuck her so badly!!

She find the condom, back into doggie and I start to lick her out from behind, she is soaking!

I slowly guide my cock into her, she is screaming loadly by now. Harder and harder and harder. We fuck like crazy, thrusting deep into her until I cum.

She take the condom off and drinks my cum!! So hot.

Now, she says, lets go to the strip club...

Want to know what happened there??"

Yes pleeeeze!

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

So we get to the strip club, and she gets us a table. Then she says to me, pick any girl you want, I just want to please you!

I said lets just sit and watch for a bit, she says no, I want to please you, so pick any girl you want. I look around the room, now honestly, she is the best looking girl there, better than all the other strippers!!

Anyway, I pick one, and she comes over to our table. My girl says to her, lets get a private booth. We walk over to the booth, and my girl is beginning to undo her own skirt as we walk over to it. She is now holding her skirt up with her own hand, and she orders a bottle of champagne as we pull the curtains closed.

All three of us in the booth, my girl drops the skirt to the floor, whips her knickers off and is soon there starkers.

Give him a lap dance she says to the stripper.

My girl sits besides me and starts playing with herself as the stripper starts to dance.

Post new Message to Thread