Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife story:

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Steph is a gorgeous 26 year old blonde. She has started feeling un sexy after having kids. I try for a while to make her feel confident but to no avail. She has been quite distant lately so I ask her what's up.

She tells me she wants to feel sexy and I try and assure her she is. I tell her how lucky I am to have such a sexy woman. She tells me no other guy would touch her. I laugh and tell her lots of guys would love to have fun with her. That night we have sex. I whisper in her ear that I would love to show her how many guys would want her like I do and she should imagine as we have sex someone else is fucking her.

The next day I notice she seems a lot chirpier. I message her whilst at work to make sure I didn't cross any boundaries last night. She laughed and told me I had taken her across the boundies with me and confessed she really enjoyed imagining someone else fucking her.

I 'jokingly' reply if only it could happen for real. But hear nothing back from her.

I come home from work and nothing more is said until later. She tells me she has read on a forum about swinging and if I would be intrested. I instantly get hard at the thought and she notices she grabs my bulge and says I take it this means yes!!

We get the laptop out and within A few minutes we have made a profile. We are looking for a guy to join us. We start like point and messaging a few people. We get a message back from 2 guys. I ask Steph which one she would like and she laughs saying both?

I message them both for a few minutes and they are on the way to our house. Steph says she didn't think I would actually message both. I can tell she is nervous but she has a huge smile on her face. She starts asking me what she should wear then she decides on a lingerie set she feels comfortable in. Sits on the sofa and waits until there is a knock at the door.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eecekydawnMan
over a year ago

nr Brighton

Great start . . .

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

nice

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

Good start more please

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I open the door and it's the first guys Paul. 42 looks respectable as I let him in the second guy pulls up. Andrew is 34. They come in and sit down Steph looks nervous Paul get close to her and starts kissing her neck. She closes her eyes and has that horny look on her face that she wants cock. Paul and Andrew get naked and pul says to Steph he would love her to be naked. She is shy but agrees. He unclips her bra then slides her thong off whilst kissing her stomach.

She asks me to take pictures gets to her knees and they stand either side of her both rock hard. She slowly starts sucking as I get naked I'm so hard watching her naked sucking cock is better than I thought. She can't stop smiling.

Andrew gets to his knees and starts worshipping her big breasts as she sucks pauls cock.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *overs09ukCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough