Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Dark and Moody Stranger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was my first holiday being single. Myself and 3 friends headed to Salou for a girly week on the sun. It was our second day there. I was out early making the most of my time away. The girls were still in bed. I sat on a dunlounger rubbing in some suncream. I was finding it hard to reach my back when a guy approached and asked if he could help. I looked up and said yes please. I was surprised to find a tall,dark handsome guy staring down at me. He took the suncream from my hand and started to work it into my back. When he was done he simply placed it beside the lounger and walked away. I called out to say thanks but he didn't even turn around. I watched as he walked to the bar area and sat down in the shade with a drink.

I lye back and try not to think of his hands on my skin and how hot that made me feel. I am wet from his touch and feeling horny. Feeling annoyed with myself I decide to cool down in the pool. After swimming a few lengths of the pool and feeling better I get back out to lye down. By now the girls have joined me and are lying out. I grab some money and head towards the bar to get a drink. As I pass the seductive strangers table I stop to thank him for earlier. He barely acknowledges that I am there. I offer to buy him a drink and he replies with can't you see I'm already drinking one. I walk away and order my drink at the bar. As I turn around I catch him checking me out. I am by now feeling rather confused

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Great start. Nice profile pic too. TY for sharing.

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Agreed on all counts. This is a good start Lexi, more please?

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Wow this sounds like it will get hot x

over a year ago

;)

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Great start, more please xx

over a year ago

"Great start, more please xx "

Fancy seeing you there x

over a year ago

I walk back across to the girls feeling very annoyed with myself and more annoyed with him. Manners doesn't cost a lot after all. I spend the rest of the day lounging around trying not to look at the annoying handsome stranger but for some reason I can't help myself.

Althat night I had into town with the girls. We find a little Irish bar and decide to start our night there. We end up spending the night there as there a group of lads and the girls are interested. Turns out they are staying in the same complex as us. They are on a stag do. I hit it off with one of the guys Brian. We snog for a while and he invites me back to his. I tell him no thanks. I'm not ready for anything else to happen as I'm not long out of my marriage. He seems okay with this.

We all head back to the complex together and decide to have a few more drink at the bar. My head is by now thumping. I leave my drink and tell the girls I'm heading upstairs. They offer to go with me but as they are having fun I insist they stay and drink.

As I head up the four floors to my room I get the feeling I am being followed and I quicken my steps as I am getting nervous. I barely reach my door when I feel someone push me against the wall and feel a hand between my legs. My heart is thumping. Then someone whispers in my ear your a cocktease. I realise it's Brian. I try to turn around but can't. I scream and I feel a hand try to cover my mouth. He is laughing. Before I know what's happening he stops. I turn to see the handsome stranger from before. He has Brian by the neck. Brian talks him to fuck off. It's obvious they know each other. He turns to me and says your hardly fucking this freak. I run to my door and head inside.

I am feeling relieved to have gotten away so lightly. Them I'm feeling a little disturbed to realise I am turned on. I go bed and play with my pussy. I can't stop thinking about how horny the stranger got me. One look and I get instantly wet. It doesn't take long before I am Cumming hard thinking of his cock inside me.

The following day we head downstairs for breakfast. I haven't bothered saying anything to the girls about the night before. As we are having breakfast I see the handsome stranger come in. I wait till breakfast is over. The girls are gone to the loungers and I wait outside the breakfast room for him to come out. I am feeling nervous but want to thank him for last night and maybe catch his name

over a year ago

;)

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

I wait outside and as he is coming out I stop him and thank him for the night before. He tells me there is no need. I ask his name and he tells me it's Noah. I ask if I can buy him a drink later to say thanks and he says yes if it means I'll leave him alone. He walks away from me and then over his shoulder says I'll meet you at the bar at 8.

I walk to the pool area feeling quite horny and excited at the thought of meeting him later. Even though he comes across as rude. Maybe that's the reason I am so attracted to him.

I go straight for the pool and dive in. I defiantly need to cool down. I can't help but feel horny. I look around to see there is only one other person in the pool and they are in the far side. I can't help but touch myself. I slip my fingers inside my bikini bottoms and slowly circle my clit. It doesn't take me long before I Cum

over a year ago

;)

over a year ago

Mmmm can't wait to hear more xx

By *enny_bigboobsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I can't wait for the next part, great story

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *omtom500Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

over a year ago

More

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Interesting

over a year ago

over a year ago

I climb out of the pool feeling a little better and a little more relaxed. I tell the girls I'm meeting someone downstairs that evening for a drink. Of course their delighted. They think I need to get more than my toes wet. After some lunch I decide to go up and lye down for a while. Catch up on some sleep. After about three hours sleep I wake to find that I am still alone. I am thinking about Noah and can't help but get wet. I don't know how he has this effect on me. I start to touch my pussy before I even know what I an doing. I slip two fingers inside and slowly fuck my pussy thinking about Noahs cock. Wondering what it would feel like inside me. I fuck myself faster and faster until I can't take anymore and cum hard all over my hand. I roll over and stretch out. I decided to get up and get showered before the girls come back. I spend ages in the shower. Slowly soaping myself up. Gently massaging my boobs and slowly working my way downwards. I am interrupted by the girls coming back. I step out of the shower and wrap myself up.

I head out to the girls and listen to them argue over who is getting a shower first. I leave them to it and head to the room to get ready. After drying my hair and applying my makeup I get up to get dressed. I'm not sure if I should go with girly or sluty. In the end I decide for a little bit of both. I select a flowery knee length dress. Very low in the front. I theme it with a pair of white heels. Take one more look in the mirror and love what I see. I tell the girls I'm heading downstairs for some dinner before I meet Noah for a drink.

I quickly finish my dinner and wait at the bar. Wondering if I'll come across as to egear. While there I am approached by a guy that I assume is Noahs friend. He tries a little flirting. I tell him I'm waiting for someone. He laughs and says I'll keep you company till he or she gets here. After what feels like ages Noah eventually enters the bar. He takes one look at me chatting to this guy and his face turns to thunder. He walks over and says I see you have found someone else to have a drink with so I'll leave you to it. He them simply walks away. I'm a confused now by his behaviour. The guy I'm with turns to me and says fuck me were you actually waiting to have a drink with Noah. He then proceeded to tell me that he has recently spilt up with his wife. She ran off with his best friend. He says he didn't even want to come on the trip and in the end the only reason why he did is because it's his brothers stag do. I excuse myself and walk over to where Noah is sitting. He asks me if I was having fun. I tell him I was just wasting time till he got there. For a split second I'd swear he was going to smile. Then he tells me he would rather have a drink alone.

over a year ago

Nooooooooo!

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

"More please "

By *omtom500Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

More pretty please??

over a year ago

Bookmarking and hoping for more

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

More please

over a year ago

Will do as soon as I get the chance

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

I walk to bar and order 2 drinks. I them walk back to where Noah is sitting. I place the drinks on the table and sit across from him. He looks up and say your a gluten for punishment. I laugh and tell him when I want something I usually get it. He goes back to reading his book and ignoring me. I sit their patiently watching him. After about 20 minutes he asks what exactly it is I want. I tell him I'm not sure. He laughs tells me to follow him. I follow him up the stairs not sure where we are going and start thinking he is walking me back to my room. He stops outside a room and moves closer to me. He reaches a hand around the back of my head and grabs a fistful of my hair. He kisses me hard on the lips and bites my bottom lip as he is pulling away. I touch my lip where he has bitten me and feel the blood. I don't why but I am extremely turned on. He puts the key in the door and asks if I want more of where that came from.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Oooh

over a year ago

Will do as soon as I can

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

Loving this! Carmel x

over a year ago

"Loving this! Carmel x "

over a year ago

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan
over a year ago

near talbot green

Great story...

over a year ago

"Great story..."

Thanks

over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Once the door is closed he pins me against it. He kisses new hard and reaches his hand up in under my dress. It feels so good. His hands are all over my body. He strips me off and tells me to face the door and put my hands against it. He parts my legs and buries his head in my ass.

Fuck it feels good. He pulls back and enters his fingers in my ass slowly fucking it. I am by now feeling weak at the knees. My breathing is starting to quicken. He quickly replaces his fingers with his cock. It doesn't take him long to cum. When he is done he tells me to get dressed and leave. I turn to face him. I'm about to open my mouth when he says look I'm not a nice guy.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/02/17 22:52:23]

over a year ago

A dark and moody stranger...so you've met my ex-wife then?

over a year ago

"A dark and moody stranger...so you've met my ex-wife then? "

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/02/17 11:01:43]

over a year ago

Loving this

over a year ago

I pick up my clothes not knowing what to do. Then all of a sudden I tell him no I'm not going to leave. I dont the care how nice be is the least he could do is make sure I leave satisfied. He looks angry and half amused that I have challenged him. He thinks for a minute and looks at me like he can actually see what I am thinking. I stand there with my heart pounding loudly in my ears.

He tells me if I want to stay so be it but not to forget he said he wasn't a nice guy. He tells me to go wait for him on the bed. I do as I am told. I lye there thinking about what I have gotten myself into. I am by now fairly wet. I reach down to touch my pussy just as he walks into the room. He tells me and I need to be patient.

He walks to the bed and explainable that he is going to blindfold me. I feel a little uneasy but also very turned on. Once the blindfold is on her kisses me hard on the lips. Them down my neck to my boobs. He slowly circles my nipple with his tounge. He's hand gently caresses my boob. Then I fell this teeth on my nipple as he bites it. I cry out in pain. Fully a wear this is actually turning me on. He then slaps my boobs and asks me is this want you wanted slut? I laugh and reply no please stop. He actually laughs and says I told you I'm not a nice guy. He parts my legs and gets straight to licking my clit and forcing his fingers inside me. He leans forward and says good girl your nice and wet for me. He tells me he likes the fact that him treating me mean makes me wet. He starts fingering my pussy really hard. I can feel my pussy tighten as I cum hard all over his hand. He keeps going though. I beg him to stop but he ignores my pleas and keeps fingering me harder and harder. I try to push his hand away put his slaps it away with his free hand. I then feel a stinging on my cheek and realise he had hit me across the face.

I know I should want to get up and leave but I don't. I am disgusted by the fact that I am so turned on. He tells me to fucking relax and enjoy the ride. I know am building up to another orgasm and even though I try and stop it. It's doesn't take long before it rips it's way through my body and I gush all over the bed. He pulls away. I feel my body totally relax and he tells me to get dressed and leave as soon as I am ready. I hear the door close and wonders if he has actually left. Once I remove the blindfold I realise he actually has. I quickly get dressed and go to find the girls are the bar.

over a year ago

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

"I pick up my clothes not knowing what to do. Then all of a sudden I tell him no I'm not going to leave. I dont the care how nice be is the least he could do is make sure I leave satisfied. He looks angry and half amused that I have challenged him. He thinks for a minute and looks at me like he can actually see what I am thinking. I stand there with my heart pounding loudly in my ears.

He tells me if I want to stay so be it but not to forget he said he wasn't a nice guy. He tells me to go wait for him on the bed. I do as I am told. I lye there thinking about what I have gotten myself into. I am by now fairly wet. I reach down to touch my pussy just as he walks into the room. He tells me and I need to be patient.

He walks to the bed and explainable that he is going to blindfold me. I feel a little uneasy but also very turned on. Once the blindfold is on her kisses me hard on the lips. Them down my neck to my boobs. He slowly circles my nipple with his tounge. He's hand gently caresses my boob. Then I fell this teeth on my nipple as he bites it. I cry out in pain. Fully a wear this is actually turning me on. He then slaps my boobs and asks me is this want you wanted slut? I laugh and reply no please stop. He actually laughs and says I told you I'm not a nice guy. He parts my legs and gets straight to licking my clit and forcing his fingers inside me. He leans forward and says good girl your nice and wet for me. He tells me he likes the fact that him treating me mean makes me wet. He starts fingering my pussy really hard. I can feel my pussy tighten as I cum hard all over his hand. He keeps going though. I beg him to stop but he ignores my pleas and keeps fingering me harder and harder. I try to push his hand away put his slaps it away with his free hand. I then feel a stinging on my cheek and realise he had hit me across the face.

I know I should want to get up and leave but I don't. I am disgusted by the fact that I am so turned on. He tells me to fucking relax and enjoy the ride. I know am building up to another orgasm and even though I try and stop it. It's doesn't take long before it rips it's way through my body and I gush all over the bed. He pulls away. I feel my body totally relax and he tells me to get dressed and leave as soon as I am ready. I hear the door close and wonders if he has actually left. Once I remove the blindfold I realise he actually has. I quickly get dressed and go to find the girls are the bar. "

Hope there's more to this, while I don't condone the actions! It's a great story????

over a year ago

"I pick up my clothes not knowing what to do. Then all of a sudden I tell him no I'm not going to leave. I dont the care how nice be is the least he could do is make sure I leave satisfied. He looks angry and half amused that I have challenged him. He thinks for a minute and looks at me like he can actually see what I am thinking. I stand there with my heart pounding loudly in my ears.

I know I should want to get up and leave but I don't. I am disgusted by the fact that I am so turned on. He tells me to fucking relax and enjoy the ride. I know am building up to another orgasm and even though I try and stop it. It's doesn't take long before it rips it's way through my body and I gush all over the bed. He pulls away. I feel my body totally relax and he tells me to get dressed and leave as soon as I am ready. I hear the door close and wonders if he has actually left. Once I remove the blindfold I realise he actually has. I quickly get dressed and go to find the girls are the bar.

Hope there's more to this, while I don't condone the actions! It's a great story????"

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *imonjones123Man
over a year ago

guisborough

over a year ago

I sit with the girls wondering what has just happened. I'm feeling really stupid by now. The girls decide to head into town. We hit a few bars and by the time we are ready to get back to the hotel we are all fairly d*unk.

We decide to have a drink at the bar before going to bed. I quickly scan the room to see if Noah is there. I am very disappointed to see that he is not. We get chatting to some of his friends who reckon he has gone back to bed. They tell us he only agreed to come on the holiday if he could have his own room. They tell us he isn't the most sociable since his split. I head off to the bathroom. Walking back to the bar I pass by the pool area. I here what sounds like a woman moaning. I decide to take a look. A little more curious that I should be. A few feet away again the wall I can just about make 2 people out. It's pretty obvious there fucking. I go to turn to head back to the bar. I am startled when a head rests on my shoulder stopping me from turning. My heart is beating really fast. I can feel someone's breath against my neck and quickly realise it's Noah when he whispers in my ear do you like watching ? I laugh nervously and tell him I was drawn to the noise. He laughs. I feel has hand against my tight and it slowly slips up under my dress. His touch makes me weak at the knees. His fingers quickly find my clit and starts rubbing. I caught up in the moment and don't push his hand away. Before long he is on his knees licking my very wet pussy and fingering me hard. I am by now moaning and realise that we are now being watched you the couple I was watching a minute ago. I know I should stop him but I can't. I need to feel him touch me. Feels his hands and hot breath on my body. He gets up from where he is kneeling and walks me to a nearby table. He tells me to bend over and I instantly bend over the table with my legs slightly parted. He leans forward and asks if I like being watched. I don't get time to answer as his big cock starts to stretch by pussy. I look up to see the couple is still watching us. I am about to tell him to stop when he rams his cock further into my pussy. He reaches his hand around and slips his fingers into my mouth. I should be embarrassed now but instead I am enjoying the feeling of being filled with his cock. Being watched adds to feeling I am having. It doesn't take long before I Cum hard all over his cock. He just keeps fucking me. Harder now. It's like something had taken over him. He knows I have Cum and now it's his turn. He fucks me harder and faster. Then stops all of a sudden. He tells me to get on my knees I quickly do. I hear his grunt feel his hot Cum hit the top of my head, my face and my boobs. He quickly pulls up his pants and walks away. I sit there not sure what to do.

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/02/17 19:13:19]

By *arkdublin1987Man
over a year ago

Tallaght

Fantastic

over a year ago

"Fantastic "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/17 10:19:24]

over a year ago

over a year ago

I go back to the bathroom to clean myself up. I text one of the girls while I'm there and tell her I'm heading to bed. I walk back towards my room and before long realise theirs someone following me. I turn around to find Noah standin there. He asks where I'm going so I tell him to my bed. He then asks mine or yours? It takes me a few minutes to realise what he is talking about and I quickly reply yours. He takes my hand and leads me towards his room.

By *ajdaveMan
over a year ago

Wouldn't you like to know

Looking forwards to the rest of this

Post new Message to Thread