Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First girl on girl experience ...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can any women remember their first time having sex with another woman? I'm so nervous, but more excited about mine. I hope it happens soon!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can any women remember their first time having sex with another woman? I'm so nervous, but more excited about mine. I hope it happens soon! "

My friend she was the same as you and she was so nervous she aranged us to have a 3sum just so she felt at ease and it was a great experience I mainly left them to it joined in from time to time and fucked them both as they took it in turns sitting on each other's faces as I was fucking them

I really hope you have a great experience like we did

over a year ago

Go for it

By *ackspopCouple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Can any women remember their first time having sex with another woman? I'm so nervous, but more excited about mine. I hope it happens soon! "

We'd be more than happy to help you out. Previous experience as can be seen in our photos.

over a year ago

I've recently been with a woman and want to do it for my other half.. the thought of him being turned on and watching me as I thrill a beautiful lady drives me crazy..

however I struggle to find such a lady, I think it's the nervousness of infront of my other half that does it

over a year ago

I can remember mine - many years ago!

I was a relatively mature student at uni, and a younger girl asked me for help with an essay. She came round to my digs, and we finally got it finished about 10pm, so I suggested that she crash out at mine for the night. I even offered to shade my large bed, if it wouldn't bother her...

I should have seen it coming... I really should - talk about being set set up...!!!! She'd planned the whole thing!

Lots of nerves, lots of early fumbling - and then - well, it was fantastic...

And then, she spent the whole of the next day bragging about it to everyone in Uni who would listen.... Bitch!!!

Thank you J***e... I loved you and hated you - but I'll never forget....

Go for it - enjoy - make a fool of yourself and smile - the good things in life always seem to happen in odd ways...

over a year ago

Thank you... I look forward to new experiences and lots of fun

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

I took two ladies to chameleons one straight the other curious. Well I approached a couple in the jacuzzi and found out the lady was bi. Well she offered to oblige my curious friend and we all had a ball. Meanwhile back at the hotel the three of us continued and our straight lady had never snowballed until that evening. Oh and they shared a bath.

Post new Message to Thread