Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mobile Number In Toilet

Jump to newest

By *olo lets begin OP   Man
over a year ago

preston

I see mobile telephone numbers written on the cubical walls. Does anyone know if their legit number? Anyone ever called on?

I found one which I remember the number, I'm not sure whether or not to call it...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Give it a try you'll find out then

over a year ago

over a year ago

Go on ring it and let us know what happens

over a year ago

preston

Okay, I just called the number, it rang for ages but then my call was answered. A woman said 'hello' she seemed a little edgy. Anyway I continued to explain where/how I got the number and she didn't seem at all that bothered. I told her that I wanted my cock sucking as it said in the cubical 'good suck, call this number'. She agreed, but explained she's a little busy at the moment and to call back. I could sense she was woth another man being fucked by the sounds of it! I'll call her back shortly!

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

[Removed by poster at 30/01/17 16:09:28]

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I'll wager she asks for money!

over a year ago

As someone has said, she could ask for money. If you were unsure about ringing, you could of bought yourself a cheap PAYG phone & rang from that, instead of your usual phone.

Hope you do get to meet her.

Great pics on your profile btw

By *ager_jdCouple
over a year ago

bridgend

Or just change your outgoing calls to hidden.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Did you ring her back then

over a year ago

preston

"As someone has said, she could ask for money. If you were unsure about ringing, you could of bought yourself a cheap PAYG phone & rang from that, instead of your usual phone.

Hope you do get to meet her.

Great pics on your profile btw "

Thanks

over a year ago

Can op pm me the number please would like to try & ring it

over a year ago

Wouldn't have phoned from my own mobile.

over a year ago

preston

So I called her back after I thought she'd finished being fucked but there was no answer. I tried a couple more times and finally got to speak to her again. She was a lot more relaxed and talkative this time. I asked her if she remembers me calling her and agreeing to suck my cock. She said she remembered me! I asked her if it was a joke or prank or something, or could it be she was a hooker? She explained she quite often gets calls and messages from guys, it wasn't something she purposely did to attract calls so somebody (she doesn't know who) but she isn't shy when it comes to the bedroom, or anywhere else for that matter so the sleezy calls dont bother her.

I asked for her name, she's called Porscha. I asked her what she was doing when I calls her. She said do you want the full story or the short version? I said I've got time so let's hear it...

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Keep going

over a year ago

Go gadget go share number bet it's not a true story but intresting

over a year ago

One advertised female trucker look for cocks phoned the texted the number she wasn't in the area but next time she was would text me few months later ping goes the phone she was in my area went to meet her and there was four others in the cab great night but cramped

over a year ago

preston

She begins to tell me that she got talking to a guy who called her. It was flirtatious and one thing led to another. She doesn't drive so she arranged for him to pick her up at an agreed pick up point near to where she lives. I asked her what she wore for the rendezvous. She told me she had her hair in a pony tail, lush red lipstick and a long coat with not much on underneath!

I asked her to tell me what was underneath but she wasn't for disclosing at this point.

I stopped her for a moment to ask for her age.. She replied 19, phew!

She wasn't waiting long before a taxi pulled up next her, Porsha the driver she didn't need a ride and she was expecting a lift. Then a voice in the back said 'this is it'.

She sat in the back of the cab with her man and the taxi set off to a destination, unbeknown to Porsha!

She whispered to him, "where are we going?" He replied, "to paradise" and he started nibbling at her ear, whilst he popped the lower buttons off her coat.

His hand advanced towards her crotch where he could feel her soft, smooth skin on her inner thighs.

She told me she felt so exposed and helpless. Knowing she only had stockings, a little black thong and matching bra on underneath. The driver would only have to look at his rear view mirror so see what was going on!

He stated to rub her clit and Porsha could feel her getting wet very quickly! Her whole body was turning to jelly as she let him carry on, she was putty in his hands!

He slowly caressed her neck and teased her pussy. At this point she just wanted to pounce on him, regardless of the taxi driver! But he made her wait and just fondled her, deliberately not entering her.

over a year ago

Hot

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

This sounds good any more ?

By *dge of HeavenMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

a few weeks later my phone bill arrived - who would of thought it, a premium rate number!

By *9moodleCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

"This sounds good any more ? "

over a year ago

preston

She explained the taxi ride was only a short ride, but it felt like an eternity. She couldn't wait to rip his clothes off. They pulled up outside his the block of flats where he lives. With her button still open, she exited the taxi and he settled the fare. It was cold, dark and quiet. He grabbed her hand and led her round the back of the flats. He took her near the bins, give her a quick kiss and pushed her head down, forcing her to he knees.

She needed bo further promoting and preceded to unclip his belt buckle and drop his boxers. His cock semi etect, sprung out. She said it was big, with a generous girth. She swallowed the whole lot and she could feel herself gagging a little. At the time she thought she would never be able to get that monster cock in her petit mouth once fully erect.

Anyway she continued to bob backwards and forwards, she could feel him grow. Ball the whole, hoping nobody was out to recycle! It all added to the thrill she told me.

A few minutes in, he felt him grab her pony tail. He grabbed it with a full on grip and began pulling back and pushing it forward with force. He vigorously continued causing drool to run down her chin. The squelching noise was amplified by the quiet surroundings, but she didn't care, she was in the zone and enjoyed being dominated. After a short time, he gave her a breather and let her slowly kiss and caress his rock hard and wet cock She then heard some footsteps the gradually got louder but she couldn't see anything it was so dark. She panicked and began to get back up on her feet...

over a year ago

Good read

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

I'm hard now..mmmmmmmmm

By *riendly_Mancs_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

This Porscha girl... is taking you for a ride

over a year ago

preston

Before she had chance to stand, a voice said "wait!" But it didn't come from her man, it was the voice from the mystery persons footsteps. She could feel herself blushing while she tried to make out who this person is. She soon realised that it was the taxi driver!

She kind of felt a sense of relief that he knew what he would find, rather than a total randomer stumbling across them.

She told me that she questioned herself, "was it really that obvious? He knew we aren't a couple and just meeting for some fun." In hindsight she admitted it was pretty obvious, the long coat and heels, she didn't recognise him when he was in the taxi and there wasn't much conversation during the taxi ride.

Anyway, the taxi driver made his way over to her and whipped out his cock out. Again, without any hesitation Porsha gave that a good suck. It was a little longer than the other cock and was a little thinner, which she enjoyed. Over the next 5 minutes or so she alternated choking on each cock.

The taxi driver then grabbed her pony tail with his left hand and started pumping his cock with the other hand. Before long, he shot his big sticky warm load all over her face. He then stuck his cock in her mouth and told her to clean it. The taxi driver popped his cock away and made his way into the darkness without saying another word.

over a year ago

More please

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Oh please go on

over a year ago

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

preston

With a face fresh full of cum, Porsha's man asked if she enjoyed it. To which she replied "I love it, I just love being dominated and humiliated".

He grabbed her by her pony tail and lead her to the entrance of the flats. They entered the lift and made their way to the top floor. Once at the door to the flat, her man knocked. Porsha thought, 'this is strange, why not use his key? Who is inside?'

The door opened, they were greeted by 3 strapping men! Her pussy began to twitch at the thought of what could be instore!

By this point, the cum on her face has started to really dry up, her face tightened and became a bit flakey. One of the men took her coat and looked her up and down, he could tell he liked what he saw.

The 4 of them led her to the bedroom where they all got naked, Porsha still in her underwear.

She climbed into the bed where she was joined by 2 of the men, one kissing her and the popped her tits out and played with them. The other two meanwhile, one rimmed her and the other licked her pussy.

Things progressed quickly and before she knew it, she was being double penetrated with a cock in her mouth and her nipples being nibbled and squeezed. She was in ecstasy! The pleasure of being penetrated with the pain of the nipples and the humiliation of being face fucked, she felt so helpless. She never felt anything like it before, but she loved it!

Before too long, one came in her ass, one came in her pussy, one came in her mouth and the other gave her another facial.

She had her tits popped back in her bra and her thong slid back to where it should be. Nobody said a word, until one told her to leave.

She said, "what about my coat? How am I supposed to get home?"

The other 3 men, grabbed her, blindfolded her and gagged her before carrying her to the bottom floor.

They took her outside and left her there. One of the men said, if you want your coat, you'll be back for more. She was stood there, in just her underwear, freezing cold but could feel the warm cum dripping through her thong.

She couldn't believe it, she didn't know what to do. She felt so used and humiliated beyond all imagination. This was to much for her.

She had no phone and no money. She called on a couple of the flats until she got an answer and asked someone to call her a taxi.

She waited in the lobby, hoping nobody would see her, until the taxi arrived.

She sat in the back, still in her underwear. She explained to the driver, she has no money but to take her and she would pay on arrival.

He proceeded to drive but Porsha could see him glancing back in the mirror throughout the duration.

They finally stopped off and he made his way into the back with her, he undid his trousers and said "call it even?"

She had had enough cock to last her a while. She just wanted to get inside and pay him.

Only she remembered she hasn't got any cash at home, she considered just running inside and not paying. Rightly so she didn't, the police would no doubt be called and things would get a whole lot more embarrassing!

She started to wank his cock before sucking on it. He began to groan as he soon felt himself on the edge. She hurriedly continued as to get it over and done with. He shot his load into her mouth and she swallowed. She quickly got out and made her way inside her house. Hoping her parents and brother are asleep!

Luckily for her, she got into her room without disturbing anyone. Her final thought was 'they can keep the coat''

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Looking forward to see where this goes

over a year ago

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury