Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

lady friend wants to watch mm play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My lady friend wants to watch me sucking cock and also to see me fuck a guy. What should I do is this something ladies like

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Slut loves seeing me suck cock. Even better when she dresses me up like a sissy lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is one of my biggest fantasies.

over a year ago

Get lady to join in and have bi foursome

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

"Get lady to join in and have bi foursome "

Now you are talking

That is my biggest fantasy

By *urnhambiguyMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I'd be happy to join you for some fun if she wants to watch. Would be great to see her playing with herself whilst watching us

over a year ago

"My lady friend wants to watch me sucking cock and also to see me fuck a guy. What should I do is this something ladies like"

try it.. you never know

over a year ago

I met a guy with his gf few years back. I'd been fabbing his pics for a while and he started chatting asking if I'd meet him outdoors where he and gf would be in the woods, she didn't know anything about this until he beckons me over. She'd told him she'd live to see him suck a cock. I walk over and she's sucking him rubbing my cock through my jeans and waiting to see what happens he tells me to get it out, I did. She grabs it and starts to walk me off, he reached over and started it too. She looks up at him with his cock in her mouth still with a big dirty grin and asks if she wants to see him suck it.. he does and she went in to help, felt amazing. Two mouths were great. She stands up rubbing herself in front of us both bends over and he starts to Fuck her. Every now and then he pulls out and tells me to suck it, loved it, the taste was awesome. I never got to Fuck her but I got to cut on her tits as did he. Told me to clean her up and Fuck off. Was hot as Fuck!

over a year ago

"I met a guy with his gf few years back. I'd been fabbing his pics for a while and he started chatting asking if I'd meet him outdoors where he and gf would be in the woods, she didn't know anything about this until he beckons me over. She'd told him she'd live to see him suck a cock. I walk over and she's sucking him rubbing my cock through my jeans and waiting to see what happens he tells me to get it out, I did. She grabs it and starts to walk me off, he reached over and started it too. She looks up at him with his cock in her mouth still with a big dirty grin and asks if she wants to see him suck it.. he does and she went in to help, felt amazing. Two mouths were great. She stands up rubbing herself in front of us both bends over and he starts to Fuck her. Every now and then he pulls out and tells me to suck it, loved it, the taste was awesome. I never got to Fuck her but I got to cut on her tits as did he. Told me to clean her up and Fuck off. Was hot as Fuck!"
shame i cant reply to you

over a year ago

"My lady friend wants to watch me sucking cock and also to see me fuck a guy. What should I do is this something ladies like"

Have you decided yet?

over a year ago

Some ladies like it, some do not but if yours does then you are a lucky guy. I wish i had that in my life.

Post new Message to Thread