Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Persistence

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Debbie turned a few heads as she walked confidently to the bar. Her slightly wavey brown hair bouncing gently in unison with her ample breasts as her long shapely legs strode with purpose.

Her pictures didn't do her justice and I instantly got that feeling in my tummy of lust, nerves and pure excitement at what may lay ahead. Wow she was seriously confident as people admired her, a little grin on her face as she knew that people were looking.

She didn't know that I was looking though as I sat partly hidden in the corner of the busy bar. We'd planned to meet at 8 but I'd got there slightly earlier than planned having had a flutter at the nearby bookies.

She'd reached the bar, checked her watch and looked slightly bemused at not being welcomed as promised. Her phone buzzed and she looked down immediately to be teased by a message..."I can see you, wow, and by the way your drinks with me"...I'd wrote by text. "Oh you changed the rules Mr, that's not fair" she quickly replied, her eyes now busy trying to spot me. I wanted to tease her and play a game but I wanted to finally meet this beauty so I quickly declared my whereabouts fearing the local Casanova's would start chancing their luck.

The knot in my gut tightened as she made her way towards me, the fight in me just about winning and managing to stifle a huge grin as people started to realise she was my date for the night.

Hi, I offered as I leant in to greet her with a kiss. This wine better be good Mr she winked as I offered a false apology for changing the arrangements.

Clicking our glasses and making a toast felt great but I had no idea of what the night ahead would bring with this stunner....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

Well its a start!!!!! And then?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not bad start

over a year ago

I'd waited so long for this night after months of swapping messages. Our start had been a bit bumpy as Debbie was a tough nut to crack but eventually she began to warm to me and I didn't want to waste a moment.

Being the perfect gentleman I opened doors, pulled out chairs and filled her full of cocktails as our night went from strength to strength.

At nearly 6 foot in heels Debbie was perfect for my 6'2 athletic frame. Her long hair sat on her shoulders, her breasts stood proud and tested the buttons of her black blouse and her legs looked endless in a short leather skirt.

"I'm starting to feel a bit tipsy" Debbie confessed as we moved bars. "Is that a problem" I replied wondering what kind of d*unk she was going to be. "Only of you have to be up early" she laughed leaving me slightly intrigued as to her meaning.

The bass of the thumping music made our bodies vibrate but the real shudders came as we crashed against each other on the dance floor, Debbie grinding her arse shamelessly into my crutch as we flirted our way through the songs. Her eyes took on a different appearance as she stared into me, her face oozing confidence as she placed her hand on my shoulder and one of her long legs nudged my knees apart. Leaning in to whisper into my ear she casually announced "I think now would be a good time to kiss me".

A shock of energy shot through me as her soft lips met mine and our tongues tentatively explored each other's mouths. Her grip moved to the back of my head and she pulled me tighter into the embrace.

"I can feel something pressing in to my leg" she said with a mock look of shock as she pulled away from our kiss smiling. "You've had me hard most of the night babe" I said slightly embarrassed, hoping I hadn't blown any chance of getting past first base.

"Well it feels kinda good" Debbie quickly said saving my blushes, "maybe we should go somewhere more private and see if it's gonna stay hard most of the night" she added.

By *addubMan
over a year ago

dublin. 12

better be hard mow

over a year ago

I'd been putty in her hands all night but felt it was time to raise my game slightly so as we hurried out the club in search of a taxi I pulled Debbie into a nearby alley way and pushed her up against the wall. My hands were all over her body as my tongue entered her mouth, our kiss intensifying as my hands found her hardening nipples and played with them through the flimsy material of her bra.

Her breathing changed as I kissed her neck and began to whisper naughty thoughts to her. I'm so wet she sighed as for the first time that night I felt as if I had control on her.

She stumbled slightly as her legs widened and my hand pressed gainat her mound as her skirt had ridden up slightly. Her black lacy thong was damp as my hand circled over her pussy, my touch increasing as my fingers found her clit. Put them in me she instructed, pulling her underwear aside. Two fingers slid straight in as only metres away the general public walked by totally oblivious of our d*unken fumbling.

My cock was bursting to come out of my jeans as my fingers continued pumping into her soaking pussy and Debbie's body was pulsing with excitement as I offered her her fingers to taste. Mmmm I'm tasting sweet she winked as I slid them back inside her. Offering me her tongue I could taste that familiar tangy scent of pussy as I brought her to a climax on my fingers, Debbie holding onto me tightly as her orgasm came.

Oh fuck you are a naughty boy she whispered to me as we broke away from each other. Let's get home and continue this party she said, straightening herself up and giving me a quick peck on the cheek

over a year ago

By *rit10Man
over a year ago

South

over a year ago

The taxi journey didn't take long and we pulled up at Debbie's place after only 5 minutes. 5 minutes of actual torture as we had to behave in the cab. I paid the driver, didn't wait for my change and followed Debbie into her impressive home.

Immediately as we entered her hallway our hands were all over each other again. She threw my shirt aside and had my jeans undone in record time as my own hands struggled to remove her top.

Standing in front of me in just her bra, thong and heels I was able to admire her body in its full glory. For the first time I was allowed to appreciate the full glory of her breasts which she proudly announced as being an E cup and all hers. Her thong was clinging to her shaven pussy, sodden with juices from our earlier exchange and her eyes were full of rampant lust.

Get your cock out she demanded as she could see me staring. Reaching into my boxers I free'd myself and saw Debbie lick her lips as she saw my throbbing cock for the first time. Mmmm I'm gonna say hello properly she smiled, dropping to her knees and taking the tip of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue teased the end as her throat relaxed and more of my length nudged its way into her mouth.

I had to lean against the door to keep myself up as she expertly took me deep, her attention going from my cock to my balls with her amazing mouth. I don't want to cum yet I begged as her head bobbed up and down my shaft but it was a dilemma as she was so good.

Debbie looked up and caught my eye as she kept my cock in her mouth. Wow this looked incredible and I really struggled to withhold the urge to shoot my load. Breaking away slightly I was able to kiss her deeply and took the chance to move further into her house. Where's the lounge I asked and she nodded at the nearest door as I lead her to the sofa.

Gently throwing her down I made a swift move on her underwear removing both pieces leaving her in just her heels. Her pussy was shiny as her juices showed me just how horny she was and I just had to taste her for myself.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

My tongue traced its way over her fleshy folds and soon found her erect clit. She tasted amazing as I began to really go to town on her pussy. Two fingers teased their way into her as my tongue lapped away, the taste of her sex changing as her juices flowed freely.

Raising her legs and placing them over my shoulders meant she had my head trapped as my tongue continued to tongue her pussy. As I upped my pace I could feel her body shaking, her nails clawing into my shaved head as she began to moan loudly about her nearing climax. Ohhhh fuuuuccckkk she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body, her thighs practically suffocating me as I continued working her with my mouth.

Her body still shook as she lessened the grip with her thighs and her legs collapsed down but stayed open. Mmmm what a sight, her gorgeous body laying inches away from me, a look of satisfaction spread across her face and her pussy now slightly swollen after my oral assault.

I need your cum inside me she smiled, finding her second wind. A couple of tugs on my cock had me rock hard again and she turned away kneeling on her sofa. Standing behind her I gently nudged my length into her, a feeling of satisfaction as I heard her breath change as she took the thickness. Arching her back slightly allowed me feed my whole length in and I was soon balls deep in my new lover starting to build a gentle rhythm as she got used to me.

Smack my arse she begged as my cock pleasured her from behind. My hand slapping down hard made her push back on my cock and I felt myself thrusting harder into her. Reaching around I was able to finger her clit as my cock continued to stretch her pussy. Both of us were moaning and the pace had increased yet again as I felt my tummy start to tense. With my own climax close I pulled hard on her hair as she reached between her own legs and took over the fingering. The noise of our bodies smashing together was loud as I shuddered and delivered my hot cum deep inside Debbie.

Let me taste you she begged, quickly pulling off me and dropping to her knees, taking my softening cock deep in her mouth tasting both of our juices. As her tongue cleaned me up her hands were massaging my balls and my cock started to respond in her mouth. Ooh he's coming back to life she grinned. How about you go and pour as a drink she instructed, I've got a nice surprise for you, I'll be right back.

over a year ago

I sat on her sofa drinking vodka slowly stroking myself as I heard her footsteps approaching from the hall way. Are you ready for me she called out as she peered around the doorway with a twinkle in her eye. Sit back she commanded as she entered the room.

Nearly dropping my vodka Debbie stood in front of me, her heels replaced with knee high boots, black opaque hold ups clinging to her athletic thighs and a naughty looking school uniform which left little to the imagination.

I've been a very naughty girl sir, I think you should punish me she claimed, bending slightly to reveal that she was wearing no knickers. Standing up to admire her in more detail Debbie leant further over, her legs parting slightly as her boobs challenged the buttons on her under sized shirt. My hand crashed hard against her arse lifting her slightly as a second smack quickly followed. How naughty have you been and how hard do you need punishing I barked as her bum displayed my hand print.

Oh I've been very very naughty sir, I really think you should spank me again. Whack! My hand stung a bit as her bum glowed brighter, my other hand reaching through her legs to her pussy to see what effect I'd had on her.

Debbie's pussy was soaking and tasting my fingers I could taste a combination of her and my own cum from earlier. Another whack of my hand and an order to bend over had Debbie touching her toes as I dropped to my knees behind her, my tongue flicking over her naughtiest of holes as my fingers worked her pussy. Oh my god she gasped, nobody has ever done that before she squealed as she pushed back allowing my tongue to rim her, my fingers working in unison.

So, if nobodies ever licked it I guess nobodies ever fucked it I teased. I never said that she smiled back before sucking on her own finger and sliding it past my tongue and into her arse! Adding one of my own Debbie began to moan encouragingly. Jeez we were only meant to be meeting for a drink she laughed, but now you're going to fuck my arse, I'm such a naughty girl.

Sitting on the sofa I pulled her back onto me Debbie hovering above me and placing my cock at her tight entrance. Slowly and confidently she began to push down onto me, my cock entering her slowly. Wow you feel very big in my arse she cried as I thrust up into her making her gasp. My hands began exploring her body again as Debbie began bouncing up and down on my length, my fingers finally settling on her clit as I continued pounding away at her bottom.

I'm going to cum I whimpered as Debbie's pace had increased. Me too she replied, her hand joining mine on her pussy. Moments later we both bucked and tensed as our climaxes came at the same time, our bodies collapsing back into the sofa as we began kissing, slightly worn out from our whirlwind evening.

over a year ago

We drifted off to sleep on her sofa, the fire on and the alcohol adding to our fatigue. I'd lost total track of time but I was totally content with Debbie wrapped around me, our bodies entwined after our earlier encounters.

Heavy rain hitting the window woke me around 4am and I was alone. Trying to bring my senses together with the onset of a hangover was difficult and I couldn't help feeling I'd had an accident as I felt very damp down below!!

Managing to finally focus i looked down expecting to see some bad news but my eyes immediately focussed on the back of a head that was bobbing up and down on my cock. Coughing slightly to alert her I was awake Debbie looked up, smiled and said hey sleepy head as her tongue wrapped itself around my bell end. I'm sorry to wake you she continued, I got up to pee and when I came back in you were hard so I couldn't resist. I'd love to have your cum in my mouth now you've left your load in my other holes she smiled.

Mmmmm that sounds fine by me, who would possibly say no I laughed back, but there's one condition I added. Let's 69 so I can taste you again as you pleasure my cock. Laying in front of the fire and feeling the heat on our naked bodies felt incredible as our tongues began working on each other. She tasted sweet after our earlier exchanges and my tongue soon got busy as she worked me expertly at the other end.

The slight hangover helped enormously as my climax would take a long time and my oral treat would be extended. Alcohol seemed to have the opposite effect on Debbie who filled my mouth on two occasions as her own orgasm came with ease before I finally started to feel my balls tighten. I'm gonna cum i moaned as her pace quickened and my balls finally burst delivering jets of cum into her hungry mouth.

Taking it all expertly she kept my cock in her mouth, her tongue cleaning every inch of my length, my body shaking as her mouth tickled the tip.

We managed to fuck once more at breakfast time before I had to do the walk of shame. All the messages we'd swapped were worth the wait as she'd given me a night I'll never forget. We haven't had a night quite like it since but fly to Amsterdam this weekend for our first weekend away together!

over a year ago

Awww good luck

By *rit10Man
over a year ago

South

over a year ago

Lucky sod lol

over a year ago

If the weekend has enough naughtiness I'll report back!

Post new Message to Thread