Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ultimate Fantasy

Jump to newest

By *eachcouple1972 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Douglasville

To all you hubbies. In short, what is the ultimate sexual fantasy with you and your wife?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

69 with her as a bbc fucks her pussy. Watch her playing with those gorgeous tits of yours

over a year ago

Douglasville

"69 with her as a bbc fucks her pussy. Watch her playing with those gorgeous tits of yours"
. Sounds like a hot fantasy!!

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

I'd love to watch my wife be gangbanged by a lot of men then my turn at the end

By *k197Man
over a year ago

wymondham

Would love to see my wife enjoying a big cock as she never had anyone other than me so has never experienced being filled.

By *ackan1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have two many to say.

4-5 women and me.

Would love a girl to use a toy in her self wile wanking me off and making me cum over her pussy wile she is useing a dildo. (Not allowed to fuck her)

Would love to also fuck a girl cum in her her then bring in a 2ng guy to fuck her (sins I play it safe this will never happen)

By *ihullfunMan
over a year ago

hull

Watching her been gang banged would be so hot

over a year ago

A couple and me, shes domme and wants me and hubby to perform for her.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

To have a younger sub guy or MF couple perform oral on us both while we fuck, they won't be allowed to fuck either of us or expect to be pleasured them self, just help us both along orally.

over a year ago

to watch her being dominated at a gangbang again

over a year ago

Me fucking her from behind

A man walks in pulls his cock out and she starts sucking it hard then takes it out and puts in my mouth watching with a smile on her face

By *ornyone30Man
over a year ago

ABERDEEN

I want to watch my wife being fucked by a stranger while blindfolded

over a year ago

By *un24youCouple
over a year ago

Kent

"I want to watch my wife being fucked by a stranger while blindfolded "

How?

You'll be blindfolded!

Sorry

By *ornyone30Man
over a year ago

ABERDEEN

"I want to watch my wife being fucked by a stranger while blindfolded

How?

You'll be blindfolded!

Sorry

She will be blindfolded lol

"

By * nicepairCouple
over a year ago

portsmouth

I would love to meet a stranger in a pub and watch Lizzie flirt, stroke his cock and get fingered by him.

over a year ago

"I would love to meet a stranger in a pub and watch Lizzie flirt, stroke his cock and get fingered by him. "

Id be happy to help

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

pretty boring realy as achieved most of my sexual fantasies but would like to be in a pub one night and chat to a couple at the bar and get invited back to thiers.Spontanious meet rather than an arranged one.

over a year ago

Getting a house job done by builders. They start doing it and when the house is in a mess, the boss asks for 500 advance payment or they'll stop the job. My wife calls me when I am at work and asks how to pay. I tell her to find a way as I am busy. 15 minutes later she calls me on FaceTime. She agreed to pay the advance in kind. I could see on FaceTime live there she was in our bedroom with those 5 big Eastern European dirty guys. They all have their hands on her slender body. and then she disconnects. I tried calling back many times but she doesn't answer. I rush from my office to get back home. It takes me an hour to get home. All the time I am thinking what must they be doing to her. My cock gets hard and hard. Finally I get home. Their van is still outside. I open the door and rush to our bedroom. The door is open and I can hear the sounds. Men laughing, my wife screaming in pleasure and most loudly, the old metal bed making sounds.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

To come home from work to find tbe mrs tied to the bed with two lovely ladies playing with her and her loosing all control

By *ustdoomnowMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

My lady does most of my fantasies, but my main one is her in a 69 with another lady then for me to fuck her doggy, the lady underneath playing with me and my lady, then as I cum, pulls me out, swallowing the lot, then cleaning my lady out.

over a year ago

I would love for my wife to have 2 hard cocks in her pussy and my cock in her mouth oh and maybe a couple more guys waiting around wanking and sucking till she's is ready to use their cocks for her pleasure oh all the guys would be bi as well

over a year ago

Douglasville

"Getting a house job done by builders. They start doing it and when the house is in a mess, the boss asks for 500 advance payment or they'll stop the job. My wife calls me when I am at work and asks how to pay. I tell her to find a way as I am busy. 15 minutes later she calls me on FaceTime. She agreed to pay the advance in kind. I could see on FaceTime live there she was in our bedroom with those 5 big Eastern European dirty guys. They all have their hands on her slender body. and then she disconnects. I tried calling back many times but she doesn't answer. I rush from my office to get back home. It takes me an hour to get home. All the time I am thinking what must they be doing to her. My cock gets hard and hard. Finally I get home. Their van is still outside. I open the door and rush to our bedroom. The door is open and I can hear the sounds. Men laughing, my wife screaming in pleasure and most loudly, the old metal bed making sounds. "
. Oh my that is awesome!!!

By *rjimMan
over a year ago

nr bristol

My fantasy is to come home one night ...and find my wife has made a 3 course dinner...all hot and ready to eat.

Are you guys still reading this ?

over a year ago

Douglasville

"My fantasy is to come home one night ...and find my wife has made a 3 course dinner...all hot and ready to eat.

Are you guys still reading this ?"

now that's pretty funny!!!!

over a year ago

"To all you hubbies. In short, what is the ultimate sexual fantasy with you and your wife? "

Ultimate Fantasy would be:

To take my wife to a hotel after a night out on the town

Bring her back to our room a little d*unk and a lot horny

And have a group of young guys on a stag night gangbang her

Sit back an watch as 8 or 9 guys go to work on her an have them cum all over her face an tits

Once they have finish i would fuck her with their cum still all over

Adding my load last

Then put her have her put her dressing gown on an walk down the hotel coridoor still dripping in cum to get ice for our drings before we start round 2

over a year ago

"To all you hubbies. In short, what is the ultimate sexual fantasy with you and your wife?

Ultimate Fantasy would be:

To take my wife to a hotel after a night out on the town

Bring her back to our room a little d*unk and a lot horny

And have a group of young guys on a stag night gangbang her

Sit back an watch as 8 or 9 guys go to work on her an have them cum all over her face an tits

Once they have finish i would fuck her with their cum still all over

Adding my load last

Then put her have her put her dressing gown on an walk down the hotel coridoor still dripping in cum to get ice for our drings before we start round 2 "

Hahaha. Nice way to use her. Love it.

By *hingford manMan
over a year ago

highams park East London

"Me fucking her from behind

A man walks in pulls his cock out and she starts sucking it hard then takes it out and puts in my mouth watching with a smile on her face "

Mmmmmmmy fantasy to be the guy as my thread last week

over a year ago

Wife wants a grouo of 10 or so guts filling all holes and hands and all groping her body

She has a thing for hands lol

Mine is to clean her up after mmmmm

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

Fantasy is wife to pick up a guy in a hotel bar. Take him to the room and fuck him, while I wait in a bar. However she leaves her phone on beside the bed so I can listen to all what happens. Then he leaves and I pass him in corridor and then I go in and fuck her.

over a year ago

A man walks in pulls his cock out and she starts sucking it hard then takes it out and puts in my mouth watching with a smile on her face "

Sounds great

over a year ago

"To have a younger sub guy or MF couple perform oral on us both while we fuck, they won't be allowed to fuck either of us or expect to be pleasured them self, just help us both along orally. "

over a year ago

over a year ago

Douglasville

"Fantasy is wife to pick up a guy in a hotel bar. Take him to the room and fuck him, while I wait in a bar. However she leaves her phone on beside the bed so I can listen to all what happens. Then he leaves and I pass him in corridor and then I go in and fuck her. "
That's pretty hot!!

By *haron4465TV/TS
over a year ago

HULL

Due to medical reasons I find staying hard difficult so I please her with toys and orally but would love to go to a club and see her getting satisfaction with a cock that I can't give plus being bi maybe I could help out

over a year ago

"My fantasy is to come home one night ...and find my wife has made a 3 course dinner...all hot and ready to eat.

Pervert!

over a year ago

Have a lass come over so me and the girl can have fun in front of my man while he is tied up, maybe blindfolded then use him as out play toy for the night!

over a year ago

Douglasville

"Have a lass come over so me and the girl can have fun in front of my man while he is tied up, maybe blindfolded then use him as out play toy for the night! "
. Oh yeah!!! Tease him so badly making him squirm.

over a year ago

Make her put a nice bodystocking on, blindfold her then take her out in the car. Give her one of her toys to play with to get her dripping. Park up and make her kneel on a park bench, then have a pre organised couple or another male come and play with her while I watch for a while before joining them, all the while she's not allowed to remove the blindfold.

over a year ago

"Make her put a nice bodystocking on, blindfold her then take her out in the car. Give her one of her toys to play with to get her dripping. Park up and make her kneel on a park bench, then have a pre organised couple or another male come and play with her while I watch for a while before joining them, all the while she's not allowed to remove the blindfold. "
Horny very Horny

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Now that is a real fantasy

over a year ago

"Make her put a nice bodystocking on, blindfold her then take her out in the car. Give her one of her toys to play with to get her dripping. Park up and make her kneel on a park bench, then have a pre organised couple or another male come and play with her while I watch for a while before joining them, all the while she's not allowed to remove the blindfold. Horny very Horny"

Thanks

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

Well, I have the bog-standard-so-common-it's-bordering-on-cliché MFF threesome.

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

"Well, I have the bog-standard-so-common-it's-bordering-on-cliché MFF threesome."

That was meant to say we, as she has it more than I do. Gets very annoyed when a single woman lets us down!

over a year ago

Firstly, to see a sexy athletic girl bump into my gf while she is out running, and to peel her running leggings down and really give her a rough fucking orally, and then bring her home.

Or, for my gf to meet up with a rugby or football team, and they take her home and , spend the whole night fucking her.

And l get to finish the job, fucking her well lube holes.?

By *ick-meMan
over a year ago

high peak

I'd love to go to a couples house door is left unlocked and I let myself in.

male is blindfolded and tied to chair - fem is blindfolded and then I handcuff her to bed.

I treat her to a good session and use her as my sex toy to do what I want- male can only hear what happening to his wife/gf.

When I've had enough I release her from cuffs she still blindfolded I leave they don't know who paid them a visit...!!

over a year ago

Loving the football team theme

Have used this fantasy in the bedroom saying how I'd get 4 or 5 guys to come back with me and fuck her silly .... My god it gets her wet

over a year ago

To be in a cinema or somewhere public fucking a girl when a stranger walks over and takes out his cock and she starts to suck them. I then Pull her back and the start licking her while i fuck her. Till I cum, then they take over.

By *xotic indianCouple
over a year ago

leicester

Me tied up helplessly in a chair watching three fit guys with big cock using my wife body for their pleasure

over a year ago

"Me tied up helplessly in a chair watching three fit guys with big cock using my wife body for their pleasure "

I've met with a couple where she handcuffed him the the dinning room chair baked as he watched me fuck his wife in front of him and fuck her in different positions and some she never been in before

over a year ago

Douglasville

"I'd love to go to a couples house door is left unlocked and I let myself in.

male is blindfolded and tied to chair - fem is blindfolded and then I handcuff her to bed.

I treat her to a good session and use her as my sex toy to do what I want- male can only hear what happening to his wife/gf.

When I've had enough I release her from cuffs she still blindfolded I leave they don't know who paid them a visit...!!"

. wow!! That would be very interesting.

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ultimate fantasy would be my wife finding a steady girlfriend she can meet on her own and sometimes share with me. Maybe even a live-in lover!

That and she and I being gang-banged together by a group of four or five bi guys. Her fantasy is just to see me being fucked by a guy for the first time!

over a year ago

Mine would be for wife to bring a couple of guys home and have me keep one hard while she fuck the other and then suck her juices from other guys cock while other guy fucks her

And finally have her masterbart while they spit roast me to finish the night

Would be bliss

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"pretty boring realy as achieved most of my sexual fantasies but would like to be in a pub one night and chat to a couple at the bar and get invited back to thiers.Spontanious meet rather than an arranged one."
oops didnt read the original post properly im single and was for couples

Post new Message to Thread