Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mother-in-law

Jump to newest

By *olo lets begin OP   Man
over a year ago

preston

I just have say, my mother-in-law, she's about 53 but looks amazing for her age! She's got gorgeous legs, big boobs and a nice bum!

I love it every time she comes round, she always wears high heels and shows her legs. Sometimes she gets on all fours to play with her grandson, if she's got a tight top on, the back of her top rides up. I can see her slim, tanned lower back. I have also see where her skirt or jeans sometimes falls down a little, revealing her underwear. She always wears a thong! I love it! I'm not quite sure if she's doing some of these things on purpose though. She got that sultry class about her which is so sexy. I would love to fuck her! More than my wife! Sorry, I just had to tell somebody. Anyone else got any stories?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love my mother in law really sexy mate

By *he Master 1000Man
over a year ago

wrexham

I would sometimes sunbathe naked at my mother in laws place as it was nice and private, one day I was just about to go to the sun decking when I noticed she was there naked I couldnt help but stay looking at her ,she was an older woman in her early sixtees but had a lovely fit body ,i hid behind the bushes and watched for a while playing with my stiff cock ,was I wrong to do that ?

By *olo lets begin OP   Man
over a year ago

preston

"I would sometimes sunbathe naked at my mother in laws place as it was nice and private, one day I was just about to go to the sun decking when I noticed she was there naked I couldnt help but stay looking at her ,she was an older woman in her early sixtees but had a lovely fit body ,i hid behind the bushes and watched for a while playing with my stiff cock ,was I wrong to do that ?"

Probably but that all part of the fun!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm the same and even told my missis lol, my mother in law is in her 50's she is a size 14 curvy bigger version of the missis tbh, bigger tits and bigger ass, but it's just that feeling I get that I'd love to have her naked and see how dirty she is

By *ind gamesMan
over a year ago

gateshead

"I'm the same and even told my missis lol, my mother in law is in her 50's she is a size 14 curvy bigger version of the missis tbh, bigger tits and bigger ass, but it's just that feeling I get that I'd love to have her naked and see how dirty she is "

so what dose your wife think about this?

Post new Message to Thread