Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

BDSM Surprise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After so long you finally sit at the table in the restaurant staring across it at me, as my eyes hold yours and unsaid words of longing and desire fly back and forth, the silence electrified by the deep carnal lust being transmitted between us, without a word needing to be said. Before we even know it the meal, hardly touched, is over and we both head straight for the elevator without the need to ask each other if that’s where we should go. Your boots rubbing gently at the warmth that spreading across your hidden pussy beneath your tight black leather dress as we enter.

The elevator ride takes us to the top floor, The Tower Room. In the elevator car, you stare at me dumbly; part of you feeling as though I had feared I’d never see me at all, but now agonizingly relieved. “Are you ready for this, Sandra?” I ask….. “Yes, sir.” You reply “I’m going to use you hard, like a little Slut and make you my Whore,” I whisper, kissing your cheek. “I’m going to break you, everything inside you that resists me until you know that you’re my Slut and will always be.” Making you weak at the knees, but instantly dripping wet with desire, the elevator door opens before you have time to reply.

In the middle of the lounge, surrounded by the soft strains of classical music, you see Heike sat there and laid out before her are all the secret things we have used in our online play. The cuffs made of soft leather, the flogger spade out across the floor, several vibrators of all shapes and sizes, spreader bars and ankle restraints, and above all else the crop sat in the middle grabs your attention. I turn you to face me. My warm hands are on your cheeks as my lips open yours and I kiss you breathlessly. You waver in my arms, light-headed, hearing your heartbeat in your ears, feeling the weight of my gaze on you. “Don’t pass out on me, pretty Slut,” I mutter against your lips. “At least not yet.” I lift your chin to look at you. A trace of a smile appears and disappears in a still, private moment. A hard, intense stare takes its place. “On your knees, Slut,” I command, somewhat louder than necessary. It’s happening, you think to yourself. You’re so relieved when you instantly sink to the floor in front of me, relieved your fear is not making you resist, and relieved you can move at all. “Unzip the dress and bare your wonderful breasts for me.” You obey this command as well, fumbling only a moment before shirking the top off you shoulders and down your arms. Hurrying, you unhook your bra and cast it aside as well, revealing your high, round perfect breasts, your nipples growing hard under my scrutiny, begging for my touch.

“Take out your Master’s cock,” I say, no less firmly but in a lower tone, knowing I’ve made enough of an announcement to draw eager looks from you. The order kindles the terrible need inside your pussy, a hunger to be stretched, penetrated, and ridden hard. You breathe through your anxiety, concentrating on making your fingers work my belt buckle and the fly of my trousers precisely and quickly. Still, your hands are shaking as you drag my tight black Calvin Klein boxer shorts low on my hips and pull my rigid cock and fat balls free of my briefs. Desperate to show your obedience, you resist the urge to stroke and taste my thick hard cock, instead folding your arms behind your back and waiting with open mouth. I don’t make you wait long. My hands push my hard swollen phallus against your warm cheek and onto out stretched tongue before both my hands tangle in your hair as I direct my thick hard tip between your lips. You shudder but the salty taste and heat of my cock, the velvety firmness sliding over my tongue, fill your senses. You have a moment to enjoy it, before the thick head of my cock hits the back of your throat throat, threatening to make you gag.Then your senses are shot through as you feel the soft leather tip of the crop touch your covered backside and inner thighs as I reach forward and start to tap you rapidly. Pushing the shaft of the crop firmly between your labia, and running it up and down until the tip presses against your clit, TAP TAP TAP! Against your swollen bud, making you quiver and squirm as your pussy swells. You know how to relax your throat, but with this extreme ecstasy on your sex, you open your mouth wide so I can hear you gag and cough as my cock assaults the back of your throat. Intensely aware of Heike’s presents to the side of you glory in the fact that your showing her who’s Master I am and revel in the fact she can see how much I want you. I jerk your head up and down my shaft roughly, ruthlessly, and you sure you’re going to gag every third or fourth thrust, yet you don’t. “Drool on it,” I tell you. “Drool on your Master’s cock.” The command makes you press you’re thighs together to keep from squirming. It’s the need you hear in my voice, telling you that your pleasing me. It’s the excitement you suddenly feel over making a wet mess of yourself in front of her, because you know it will turn me on and make her want you too.

I drag my cock out of your mouth, as far as the tip of your outstretched tongue. My shaft is dripping with your saliva. As I slide my hard cock back in, against the back of your throat, then drag it slowly back out you know what I want, so you keep your eyes trained on mine, even as the odd tear runs down your face in dark trails of smeared mascara. “You’re a mess, little Slut,” I groan, still fucking your throat deeply. “A gorgeous, slutty mess.” And it thrills you to know that I think so. After long endless minutes of this—has it been five, ten, twenty?—I draw my hard cock completely from your mouth and I pull you to your feet, steadying you with my hand in your hair and my arms around you, pulling to you to me, my hot body pressed against your bare flesh. You gasp for air, resisting the instinct to wipe the saliva and tears from your face. “Bend over, Slut and grab your ankles,” I tell you, my breathing hard, much harder than I should be as I fight to contain my own orgasm. You obey, feeling me pulling your skirt up to expose you to the Heike. As she murmur’s. “That’s a pink little pussy in need of some severe punishment.” You can feel her eyes on your vulnerable pussy, as I slide my fingers along your tender flesh from behind. It’s deliciously humiliating, the way I spreads you for the her approval, the way I smear your sweet creamy juice all over your pussy lips and anus so she can see how wet you are for me. “Stay still, Slut,” I tell you, and punctuate the order with a quick, sharp slap against your labia that makes you gasp. Hieke hands me the flogger and the swoosh of the tails warns you of what’s coming. You tense, hearing the whiz of air before the soft suede smacks gently against your bare ass. Yelping, I hug my knees to remain standing. The blood is rushing to my head. “What do you say?” I ask. “Thank you, sir,” you whimper.

From the second strike onward, you am squealing freely, your voice rising higher and higher each time you thank your Master for my punishment. Your ass gradually becomes aflame with stinging sweet pain, a burn deep in the flesh that flows down over your pussy as well. After a dozen lashes, perhaps, you realize my blows are timed to the music, faster and faster as the notes crest. You recognize the piece and can’t help holding your breath as the crescendo approaches. My last three strikes fall not on the hot, pink cheeks of your ass but on your defenseless labia. The bolts of sharp, quick pain stab into you like a hard, unforgiving cock, and you bite my lip as a familiar throbbing inside you mounts. Your knees begin to buckle as as fight off an orgasm. The first ripples are too much for you; it’s happening. You hug my knees tighter, praying you don’t fall. The flogging ends suddenly, and a new kind of pain washes over your skin, as blood rushes to my your reddened cheeks. It saves you from the orgasm that would have drawn my wrath and the disapproval of our audience. You pant, drained but thankful, and await my instruction, my touch, my pleasure. Those silvery eyes of Heike’s gleam with barely restrained lust.

“I can’t wait anymore, My Sweet Slut. I’m going to use your pretty pussy”.

“I’m going to give you a good rough fucking and make you come, and she’s going to know what a beautiful little slut you are for me.”…..

“Please, sir,” You whimper very softly, so only I will hear. “I can’t wait anymore, either.”

I undo your zip fully on the dress, and the garment falls to the floor, leaving you in only a black suspender belt, stockings, and boots, and I motion to a broad black velvet ottoman. “Get on your hands and knees.” Thankful not to have to put your weight on your throbbing bottom, you kneel on the velvet cushion on all fours and Heike move over to lie under you.

From the corner of your eye, you see me hand Hieke a large white toy you recognize all too well. You don’t turn to look; you know I’ll feel it in a moment. A loud buzz erupts behind you, just before the extremely powerful vibrator presses against your swollen clit. You cry out in distress and ecstasy, your eyes squeezed shut and your back arches even as you hang my head lowering it to breathe in the sweet scent of Heike’s sex. The vibration flows from your clit down to my pussy and my twitching muscles. It makes you want to lean back to take the tip of my cock straight into your pussy, at the same time it makes you want to bear down and push away the waves of sensation.You keen louder and louder, trying to relieve the building pressure of an orgasm you don’t have permission to enjoy. “I think she likes it too much,” He.ike muses

Behind you my voice is thick and graveled. “Now my sweet Slut don’t come without my say so.” Fuck, please don’t let me disappoint him after that you think. The vibrator stops tormenting my tender clit, saving you again, for now. Then Heike flicks out her soft warm tongue and her hand moves to the back of your heads and pushes you down into her soft hot wet pussy for you to tongue and tease before she pushes the vibrator ruthlessly up against my parted labia to press the humming head to your clit. You scream, fighting your climax with every last ounce of energy you have. Her hand moves between you to begin pinching and twisting your hard nipples, As I whisper to you what a delightful little Slut you are. Neither of these compare to the feeling of My thick cock finally driving into your swollen pussy. Your so wet that I’ms able to impale you balls-deep in a single savage thrust. Your screaming stops. “Breathe,” I gasp, My own breath labored as I pump my thick cock deep inside your aching channel. You wish you could see my face as I fucks you so hard and deep, but it would probably be too much to withstand. The thought of watching finally gets you to suck in a desperate gulp of air and starts you whimpering again.

It’s too late for slow build-ups. They can’t—absolutely can’t—expect me to take much more you think.

My rhythm starts out quick and merciless and only grows more so, my heavy balls slapping your warm, stinging ass. Every muscle in your body is clenched, winding tighter and tighter, twisting and aching. “This is what you were made for, isn’t it, My Perfect Little Slut?” I growls, my exertion evident in my voice. “To service my cock and beg for my cum.”

“Yes, sir!”

“It’s Master now, isn’t it, My Slut? You’re mine.”

I am gasping now, and you would do anything to feel me come, to please me with your body, your cries, and your submission. “You’re mine to fuck…uh…and use and punish…as I like.” “Always.”

“Yes, sir,” you moan, only to have the Heike pinch your nipples and maintain the searing pressure. “Master, slut,” she corrects you sharply. “Say it.” “Yes, Master.” “He can’t hear you,” she says tormenting me with the vibrator, and she starts making hard circles with it on your clit.

“Yes, Master,” you scream. The strongest wave of pleasure yet builds, ready to crash over you. You think of begging at this point, a constant litany whimpering and whining and, “please, please, please.” I rip my cock from your pussy, and stride around the ottoman to your head. With my hands fisted in your hair, I pull your face up. Struggling to focus, you obediently look into my eyes. My flushed, chest heaving, so fucking sexy you realise as I say “Open your mouth, My Slut.” As my cock slides between your lips, I groan, and my hard cock releases a hot flood of cum against your tongue. you struggle to begin swallowing as fast as I can. “Come for me, My Sweet Slut,” he gasps. “Do it, while I’m filling your mouth with cum.” With permission at last, you’re suspended for a moment, lingering under that building wave of ecstasy. You’ve fought it so long you don’t know how to give yourself to it. Then Heike jerks the bulging vibrator back and forth over your pussy , rocking it against my clit, and colours explode behind your eyelids.

Your muscles release their tension, all at once, as the hardest orgasm of your life pounds down over you, submerging you in coursing warmth, as wave after wave floods through your body. Your pussy throbs, convulses, over and over, as tingling waves ripple through your insides from the ends of your hair to the tips of your toes. “She’s going down,” the Heike’s voice says, from far far away. And everything goes black.

You wake up slowly, aware that your lying on your side on a soft bed. Someone is stroking your hair. I take a deep breath. I’m is stretching out beside of you, holding you, stroking your hair, when you open your sleepy eyes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmm nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *nttake2Couple
over a year ago

South