Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

jog on 2

Jump to newest

By *id unvicious OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

This is a follow up to "Jog on (fantasy tale)" if interest is shown.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex EnthusiastMan
over a year ago

sleaford

Yes please - thoroughly enjoyed so far

By *oxypair2008Couple
over a year ago

near chester

"This is a follow up to "Jog on (fantasy tale)" if interest is shown. "

By *rit10Man
over a year ago

South

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love that this dirty bastard has started jog on again.... whens the next one babes?

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Definitely interested in more.

Another great tale from the op.

over a year ago

Could i have a link to the first part please, im struggling to find it x

over a year ago

Ipswich

"Could i have a link to the first part please, im struggling to find it x"

I don't know how to put a link up, maybe someone else can?

If not click on the green arrow beside my name in the forum and it will list all posts I have contributed to..... hope that helps

over a year ago

"Could i have a link to the first part please, im struggling to find it x

I don't know how to put a link up, maybe someone else can?

If not click on the green arrow beside my name in the forum and it will list all posts I have contributed to..... hope that helps "

over a year ago

Ipswich

It's about an hour later when Anna facetimes me, she has showered and is laying on the bed wrapped in a big white hotel towel.

"I see you're having a great holiday" I say as she smiles on the screen "How did that naughtiness come about?" I enquire.

She informs me Charles and Jo had gone on a day long boat trip and as she doesn't like boats she had decided to spend the day on the beach "well to cut a long story, Vernon had been selling drinks on the beach and seemed to be paying a lot of attention to me, I was loving the attention from such a young muscular man and the obvious bulge in his shorts had me thinking about all our recent naughty rendezvous.

Any way he came and sat with me on the beach and I found myself getting very turned on by this handsome stranger, I've got no idea whether it was the sun or the alcohol but I leant in and kissed him. He kissed me back like I've never been kissed before and he asked if we could go back to my room, I was so overcome with lust I agreed without giving it a second thought and when he asked if his friend could join us I just thought about the threesome we had a while back and definitely wanted a repeat.

That's when I messaged you to pop over and put my panties on because I wanted to watch you play as I was being fucked" she paused to take a drink and see if I reacted to the confession, I just smiled on the screen as she continued "anyway 1 friend turned out to be 2 and I was soon naked on the bed with these 3 black guys with massive cocks, we called so you saw what happened next"

I explained that I had lost contact and asked her to tell me all about it in great detail.

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Nice start

over a year ago

Ipswich

Anna continued "Well Vernon, Rick and Tony were all over me as soon as we walked in the room, I'd already messaged you from the lift to say I wasn't quite ready.

Before I knew it I was naked before 3 total strangers, they all walked around me looking at my body their comments "nice fucking tits" "dirty white slut" "I bet she loves a big cock" and "I'm gonna fuck that sweet pussy so hard" would normally disgust me but I could feel myself getting aroused. Next thing I know is I'm down on my knees as the 3 guys revealed the huge cocks, it was at this point I realised I may have bitten of more than I could chew but I wasn't gonna go down with out a fight"

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

over a year ago

over a year ago

Ipswich

My cock was beginning to stir in Annas panties that I was still wearing as she continued "I told Vernon I had to call you and I think he thought you were my husband as he took the ipad of me and started to to film saying "your man is going to see how real men fuck his bitch"

I was laid on the bed with Rick and Tony either side of my head, alternatively sucking hungrily on their cocks, I was getting so turned on I began to play with myself.

Then remembering how I had yours and Stevie cocks in my mouth at the same time I gave it a try with these guys, but that was never going to happen. Not even when one of the guys rammed his fingers deep inside me"

I was now stroking my cock with Anna blissfully unaware.

Anna seemed to tell her tale with great delight "think it was at this point Vernon put the ipad down and crawled between my legs, slowly sliding into me and stretching me like I've never been stretched before. OMFingG it was amazing, I was then turned on all fours and he fucked me from behind as I continued to suck his friends, all the time they were talking dirty and calling me the most disgusting name but I was loving it.

Oh god I feel so cheap now, allowing these guys to use me like this"

Sensing she may be about to disconnect I encouraged her to continue telling her it was a horny tale, panning my camera down and showing her that I was wanking while wearing her panties.

"you're so naughty Paul" she said "over the next 30 minutes the guys all fucked me and finished of by all cumming over my tits at the same time and then they just dressed and left without saying a word"

Anna smiled nervously when I suggested that I might be able to find a couple of friends if she fancied a repeat when she got back.

we chatted a bit then said our goodbyes as Charles and Jo were due back soon. I soon cum imaging Anna and Jo's adventures.

I then realised I hadn't told her about the key and also began to wonder if Jo was being as naughty as her mum on holiday? only a few days until I find out.

By *om and jerry2000Man
over a year ago

douglas

Loving it, more please

over a year ago

Ipswich

I sent a text to Anna explaining I'd locked the keys in her house and left some 'stuff' on her bed,

She messaged back saying she would do her best to get into the bedroom before Charles. I guess I better start thinking of a good excuse incase she doesn't.

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bodmin

Got to love a trier

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Ipswich

I was in my garden when Charles, Anna and Jo returned, Charles came over to chat as the women let themselves into the house "Thanks for looking after the house" he said handing me a bottle of duty free brandy. I almost dropped it as I saw Jo come out of the house and blow me a kiss before bending to get a case out of the boot, her short white denim skirt made her long slender bronzed legs look more inviting than ever. Fortunately Charles had his back to her as she blew me another kiss before returning indoors.

Charles was still talking about his holiday (not that I was listening) when I realised Anna was standing by the bedroom window holding my pants, oh shit I thought, how long had she been there? had she seen Jo blow me a kiss? I guess I'll soon find out.

Charles finished waffling on and returned home, I had a mixture of emotions had Anna seen the blow of a kiss from Jo? in which case I could now be in trouble. My main emotion was lust and a needing to get my hands on Jo again, how was I going to make this happen?

over a year ago

More please amazing story

over a year ago

Ipswich

A few minutes later and my phone pinged, it was Anna 'your pants are safely stored, but why was my vibrator out you naughty boy? '

I tried to think of a witty reply or a good excuse, instead I text back "I wanted to taste your juices of it while wanking"

I think I got away with it because I quickly got a message back "plenty of fresh juice whenever you want it xx"

I headed for the shower as I'd just been gardening and thinking about the "fresh juices" and Jo's tanned legs I soon had a stirring in my groin, when and how would I get to see either of them?

Showered and dried I headed naked to my bedroom, swinging the door open I froze to the spot "holy fuck what are you doing here?" I asked as I looked at the naked Jo laying on my bed. She looked amazing her body fully bronzed apart from 3 tiny white triangles and strap lines.

"you have to get out of here, what if Rachel comes home?" my cock hardening despite the fear of getting caught.

"oh I spoke to her on the way home from the airport and she won't be back for a couple of hours, now get over here and fuck me, I haven't had any cock while I've been away so I'm gonna fuck your brains out"

over a year ago

Ipswich

Rolling onto her front she propped herself up on her elbows "come here daddy I've been a very naughty gir" she purred.

I walked towards her and guided my cock into her slutty mouth, she began to murmur contently as I began to slowly fuck her mouth.

I withdrew so she could breath "spank me daddy I've been so naughty" she begged.

sliding my cock back in she began to suck greedily, I reached over and spanked her hard.

"oh yes daddy spank me, spank me good" she shouted in between greedy gulps.

It wasn't long before I was ready to cum, I pulled out as I had to fuck her now.

Rolling her over I was ready to climb between her legs when the doorbell rang, not once but continually.

I told Jo to stay put and I'd be back as quick as I can, she looked disappointed as I grabbed a robe and headed out the door.

over a year ago

Ipswich

It was only as I walked down the stairs it dawned on me she had been calling me daddy, well she is the same age as my daughter which did make me feel a little bit guilty.

Answering the door Anna pushed past me into the hallway, throwing my pants I'd left at hers to one side she began to kiss me "we haven't got long Charles will wonder where I am" with that she lifted her skirt and pulling her panties to the side she grabbed my cock out of my robe and guided it into her warm wet hole.

I couldn't say no even though her daughter was waiting in my bed room and pinned her against the wall lifting one leg up to gain better penertation, my other hand covered her mouth to muffle the sound as we enjoyed our quicky.

With Jo's early oral skill getting me close it wasn't long til I pumped my seed into Anna, she adjusted her panties and skirt and kissed me before heading out the door. I headed back up to Jo wondering if she had heard any of what had just happened?

over a year ago

By *heeky202Man
over a year ago

manchester

Fuuucckkkiinnn helll

Lovely

over a year ago

over a year ago

mmmmm yessss....

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Brilliant, can't wait for more.

over a year ago

Ipswich

Realising I need a bit of recovery time I told Jo I was going to get a drink and asked if she wanted one? "all I want to drink is your cum" she said, an answer that was sure to speed up my recovery.

As I poured myself a drink I realised I ought to wash Anna's juices of my cock and headed towards the downstairs loo.

After a few months absence my inner devil and angel decide to make an appearance.

'are you really going to miss the opportunity to have Jo clean her mum's juices of your cock?' asks my little devil.

I pause for a second to think and my little angel already knows the answer 'why did you have to say that' he asked the devil 'we both know that now you have put the idea in his twisted brain that Jo will soon be tasting her mum's fluids"

They both vanish in a puff of smoke as I turn on my heels and collect my drink while wrapping the robe around my cock that glistens with Anna's juices and head upstairs.

By *appy headCouple
over a year ago

leicester

Loving this

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS
over a year ago

cork

Oh fuck yes keep going xxxx

over a year ago

Ipswich

Jo is still laying on her back teasing her moist pussy in preparation for a good fucking "Does daddy want to lick my fingers or should his naughty girl lick them?" without waiting for a reply she licks her fingers clean.

Slipping my robe off I guide my now recovered cock into her slutty mouth, I seems to get harder as I know she is now cleaning her mum's juices of me.

My cock covered in her saliva I order her to get on all fours and grabbing hold of her hips begin to slowly fuck her.

Her bronzed bottom sticking up in the air is an invitation to smack her "Daddies little girl has been very naughty and needs to be punished" I say as I increase my tempo.

"I think I've been naughty enough to have my arse fucked" she said inviting me in.

My cock covered in her fluids slid easily into her tight hole and it's firm grip soon had me cumming as I teased her clit to orgasm.

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

More please

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Please more

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bodmin

Such a good thread

over a year ago

over a year ago

amazing stuff what a story

By *ewly AvailableMan
over a year ago

Earth

By *overs09ukCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We want more

over a year ago

Ipswich

Laying down beside her I ask about her holiday and whether she had been a naughty girl?

She explained that she'd had plenty of offers and was tempted but felt it would be wrong as she loved me and wanted to spend her life with me.

"Love me? spend her life with me?" these are two things I didn't expect or want to hear.

So breaking it to her as gently as I could I told her I have loved our time together but she was young and beautiful and shouldn't want to commit herself to someone like me.

She was in tears as we continued to chat, as I dried her eyes we agreed that we could still be lovers but if she ever felt the need to break it off I would fully understand.

As she headed home I felt really bad for breaking this young girls heart.

By *oungYorkscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

As well written as your other posts. Plenty of kinkiness to cum ...can think of a wee sub plot emerging ??

Post new Message to Thread