Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Supermarket Flashing.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone enjoy flashing during their weekly shop in the Supermarket?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Crickey, no one?

By *eryopenmindedMan
over a year ago

Fife

Wish you shopped up my way x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm likely to get arrested if I try flashing. But watching mrs Chepstow, now that would work. Your local supermarket this Friday evening?

over a year ago

Once again I find myself in the wrong city!

over a year ago

Mrs has done it in b&q does that count?

By *aulaxxpTV/TS
over a year ago

fishgaurd

Love to watch. Any shop you like 4.00 Monday. To Friday.xx

over a year ago

kat loves to flash see our pic lol

over a year ago

"kat loves to flash see our pic lol "

Were do you shop love to see you flashing am not far from you

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

Lots of reasons to bend over while shopping

By *imonTMan
over a year ago

hayes

I once got sucked off in the car outside B&Q if that counts. Packed car park and people walking back and forth yards away. Still can't work out why we weren't seen.....

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

Found sundays seem popular with females in Super markets, little skirts/ dresses on.

low cut tops , might be hopeing for some fun after missing out on a saturday night??

over a year ago

I'm just back from lidl Clacton and saw nothing!

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

Love to bury my face in there on the back seat of your car.

over a year ago

I've seen photos of ladies flashing in supermarkets. Very sexy they are too!!

By *ane dickCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

I do must get hubby to take pics bending over freezers lol

By *f579Man
over a year ago

Midlands

Watched my wife do it a couple of times in the supermarket, a real turn on for both of us

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/01/17 14:55:32]

over a year ago

"I do must get hubby to take pics bending over freezers lol"

Never noticed this while shopping in Cardiff

over a year ago

"I do must get hubby to take pics bending over freezers lol"

Please do!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Rather not be on cctv flashing .or get caught flashing plain clothes security that many stores have.

Plus don't believe anything sexual should be forced on to any non concent in party .

over a year ago

Every little helps

over a year ago

Naughtywife doesn't exactly flash in the supermarket, but she loves bending over in the aisles, flaunting her ass in really tight jeans for others to ogle.

over a year ago

"Rather not be on cctv flashing .or get caught flashing plain clothes security that many stores have.

Plus don't believe anything sexual should be forced on to any non concent in party ."

At what Supermarket do they force people to watch?

By *j JonesMan
over a year ago

Manchester

when i was younger i worked on the checkouts in tesco.. i used to love catching the eye of a sexy lady who was looking for a checkout & have a little flirt with her whilest i packed her shopping.. i once helped a very sexy lady who had amazing cleavage through the checkout.. she knew i was staring at her chest which was bouncing up & down as she packed her shopping..her hand 'accidentally' brushing against mine as we gonto pack the same item made my cock just throb!.. so many sexy milfs in supermarkets it used to make my day!..

i have a few more storys too

By *ighorn2006Man
over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

"Rather not be on cctv flashing .or get caught flashing plain clothes security that many stores have.

Plus don't believe anything sexual should be forced on to any non concent in party ."

I find that unless it's blatant non consenting people don't notice because they're not looking for or expecting it !

over a year ago

Southampton

Plus don't believe anything sexual should be forced on to any non concent in party .

At what Supermarket do they force people to watch? "

Not the supermarket...those flashing with out other persons concent . As I said clearly anything sexual should only be with full consent of all parties .

over a year ago

Southampton

I find that unless it's blatant non consenting people don't notice because they're not looking for or expecting it !

"

Rubbish .... how do you know how the person you are flashing at feels unless you asked before ? There is no way of knowing if they'd just look and walk on or they would take huge offence. There is no con sent what so ever and those flashing are making huge assumptions that folks want to see their bits ect . Keep it to clubs or in private ,supermarkets where families are about and could see isn't the right place

over a year ago

I don't think any one is planning on day time flashing of unwilling participants. But late evening in a quiet aisle where both parties know no one else can see or be offended could be different.

over a year ago

Frankly some people really need to get a life!

Every day we see things that perhaps we wish that we hadn't!

Every day we see some people dressed in a ridiculous way.

Basically if we like what we see we shall look and if we don't then we won't!

We are not going to tell anyone what they should do, shouldn't do or what they should wear!

That said, if we see an attractive girl flashing intentionally or unintentionally, are we going to look?

Damn right we are

over a year ago

I don't know if the ladies I watch ane intentionally flashing but I do love it when a lady bends over to pick up something from a lower shelf and jeans or skirt or leggings slip down revealing a thong and when leggings go see through and panties are there to see....

over a year ago

I have sometimes put a flimsy pair of joggers on no boxers & got a semi…have noticed ladies looking at my cock swing about.

Wonder what they think?

By *s2walesCouple
over a year ago

Gwent...

"Frankly some people really need to get a life!

We are not going to tell anyone what they should do, shouldn't do or what they should wear!

That said, if we see an attractive girl flashing intentionally or unintentionally, are we going to look?

Damn right we are "

over a year ago

A lady friend of mine has walked around the park with just a coat and knee boots and coat open

over a year ago

Not the supermarket...those flashing with out other persons concent . As I said clearly anything sexual should only be with full consent of all parties . "

Just chill down, anyone intending to flash in a supermarket will I'm sure pick there admirer, most likely a single guy and not a family, and the lady flashing is hardly likely to show anything more than her stocking tops or the back of thong or a sexy cleverage.

And if it upsets you that much then dont what ever you do go to Cap d Adge on your holidays , where everyone shops stark naked, or in the sexyest outfits ever made.??

over a year ago

Southampton

Not the supermarket...those flashing with out other persons concent . As I said clearly anything sexual should only be with full consent of all parties .

Just chill down, anyone intending to flash in a supermarket will I'm sure pick there admirer, most likely a single guy and not a family, and the lady flashing is hardly likely to show anything more than her stocking tops or the back of thong or a sexy cleverage.

And if it upsets you that much then dont what ever you do go to Cap d Adge on your holidays , where everyone shops stark naked, or in the sexyest outfits ever made.??"

Sorry but it's still forcing your sexual kink on to someone with no consent. If you are happy with that then that's your choice But those flashed at have had no choice .

You assume the guy would actually be interested . you also assume that it wouldn't be over seen .

As I've said keep it to clubs ect or private where people know the script .

over a year ago

Damn right we are "

I agree!! I would be looking that is for sure

over a year ago

Does flashing in the pool can't help it boobs pop out my swim suit lol x

over a year ago

Southampton

Damn right we are "

So because I don't agreen with you I have no life?? Lol!! I just don't feel the need to force my sexual kinks on innocent parties in inappropriate places . There are times and places for things and a public supermarket isn't the place . But hey some folks feel they are entitled to put put their own sexual agendas above other peoples personal comfort .

over a year ago

So can a sexy looking lady in a mini skirt high heels and skimpy summer top still pop into Asda on her way to a meet.

over a year ago

Southampton

"So can a sexy looking lady in a mini skirt high heels and skimpy summer top still pop into Asda on her way to a meet. "

That's not flashing is it

over a year ago

"So can a sexy looking lady in a mini skirt high heels and skimpy summer top still pop into Asda on her way to a meet.

That's not flashing is it "

It might be if the bottle of wine is on the bottom shelf

over a year ago

"So can a sexy looking lady in a mini skirt high heels and skimpy summer top still pop into Asda on her way to a meet.

That's not flashing is it "

Exactly, now it seems that you might be actually getting it!

over a year ago

To risky and there's children around not a good idea

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"To risky and there's children around not a good idea "

For goodness sake people can also use common sense you know.

over a year ago

Southampton

Exactly, now it seems that you might be actually getting it! "

Yep what I get is that's not deliberately flashing ppl as you were talking about.

over a year ago

Southampton

"To risky and there's children around not a good idea

For goodness sake people can also use common sense you know. "

Common sense stops kids suddenly running round the corner and seeing the person flashing ??

over a year ago

"To risky and there's children around not a good idea

For goodness sake people can also use common sense you know. "

over a year ago

Love seing girls fashing pics in shop what a turn on .

over a year ago

Yep what I get is that's not deliberately flashing ppl as you were talking about. "

You are still not getting it, that is exactly what we are talking about!

Going in to a Supermarket, or any other establishment for that matter dressed in a sexy provocative manner going about our normal daily life.

Then if any flashing occurs whilst going about our business then that is a bonus.

Have you got it yet dear?

over a year ago

Southampton

Yep what I get is that's not deliberately flashing ppl as you were talking about.

You are still not getting it, that is exactly what we are talking about!

Going in to a Supermarket, or any other establishment for that matter dressed in a sexy provocative manner going about our normal daily life.

Then if any flashing occurs whilst going about our business then that is a bonus.

Have you got it yet dear? "

Forcing your sexual kinks on to unconcenting randoms in a supermarket is entitled ,selfish and offensive.....you get that lol??

But hey if you are happy to push your own sexual agendas and thrills before other peoples comfort and bounderies I think that really says all doesn't it .

Most will respect there are a time and place for these things ,by all means as I keep saying indulge your kink in adult clubs ect .. supermarkets are public domain and others have a right to go about there normal day with out being subjected to an eyeful .

over a year ago

Your replies to one scenario and then another could not be any more contradictory if you tried.

The agenda here is very clear!

over a year ago

Please don't not flash me in Tesco's next Monday evening

over a year ago

Southampton

"Your replies to one scenario and then another could not be any more contradictory if you tried.

The agenda here is very clear! "

No agenda ..just my opinion on flashing in supermarkets.

As for contradicting myself ..please show me where .Al I have said through out is supermarkets are not the place to flash .Those who wish yo flash by all means do it with in adult clubs and private parties ect .

over a year ago

"Your replies to one scenario and then another could not be any more contradictory if you tried.

The agenda here is very clear! "

Agree fully me thinks somebody prefers the corner shop to big supermarkets.

over a year ago

" As for contradicting myself ..please show me where .Al I have said through out is supermarkets are not the place to flash .Those who wish yo flash by all means do it with in adult clubs and private parties ect . "

Your quote: So can a sexy looking lady in a mini skirt high heels and skimpy summer top still pop into Asda on her way to a meet.

That's not flashing is it (End quote)

This is what we said that we do, i.e Mini Skirt, High Heels, stockings and if she unwittingly flashes whilst dressed like this so be it.

So to be clear, we presume you now agree that this is not deliberately flashing as per your post above

over a year ago

Southampton

If you can't see the difference in someone just wearing a short skirt ect just going in to a shop ,and what your wife does to DELIBERATELY flash if you just fancy it ...well I'm afraid I can't help you.

over a year ago

"If you can't see the difference in someone just wearing a short skirt ect just going in to a shop ,and what your wife does to DELIBERATELY flash if you just fancy it ...well I'm afraid I can't help you.

"

Clearly a lost cause never mind! You live your life and we shall live ours!

Perhaps see you on the other site when you recognise our username

over a year ago

Southampton

"If you can't see the difference in someone just wearing a short skirt ect just going in to a shop ,and what your wife does to DELIBERATELY flash if you just fancy it ...well I'm afraid I can't help you.

Clearly a lost cause never mind! You live your life and we shall live ours!

Perhaps see you on the other site when you recognise our username "

Don't use another site so no reason I'd recognise your user name

By *raham29Man
over a year ago

whitehaven

"So can a sexy looking lady in a mini skirt high heels and skimpy summer top still pop into Asda on her way to a meet. "

Only if on the way to my house hehe

over a year ago

Love to see a lady in my local supermarket having a flash and a tease.

over a year ago

To be honest I dont understand why you even made a comment to the opening question to this thread.

The question was 'does anybody enjoy flashing during the weekly trip to the supermarket '

You obviously don't that's fair enough, no need to say anything they didn't ask for negative comments only comments from those who enjoy it.

over a year ago

Southampton

To be honest I dont understand why you even made a comment to the opening question to this thread.

The question was 'does anybody enjoy flashing during the weekly trip to the supermarket '

You obviously don't that's fair enough, no need to say anything they didn't ask for negative comments only comments from those who enjoy it.

"

Because it's a public forum lol. . The op posted a question and I gave an answer . You don't get to just select the responses you want to hear .

over a year ago

I'm in Burnley all day this Friday and would love to find a local fem or cpl for this kind of fun , could be anywhere, supermarket, car, cafe, bedroom window !!!

over a year ago

"

If the post upsets you. ..don't look anymore and stop posting.

Nobody is flashing children...and nobody really cares about your comments....

over a year ago

Southampton

If the post upsets you. ..don't look anymore and stop posting.

Nobody is flashing children...and nobody really cares about your comments...."

You can't garentee it won't be over seen by children or others .

And if you don't care about my comments then please feel free to ignor them

over a year ago

??

over a year ago

" You can't garentee it won't be over seen by children or others .

And if you don't care about my comments then please feel free to ignor them "

Nothing in life is guaranteed!

over a year ago

Southampton

Nothing in life is guaranteed! "

So surely if you know the flashing maybe over seen by a child or even someone it's not intended for ..it's MORE of a reason then not to risk that in a supermarket is it not?

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Nothing in life is guaranteed!

So surely if you know the flashing maybe over seen by a child or even someone it's not intended for ..it's MORE of a reason then not to risk that in a supermarket is it not? "

Just goes to prove that children should not be let into supermarkets... Or pubs... Or...

over a year ago

Because it's a public forum lol. . The op posted a question and I gave an answer . You don't get to just select the responses you want to hear . "

You are wrong again on many counts, the op was asking to hear from those who enjoyed it not from those with an axe to grind, nobody is suggesting flashing to anyone other than those who may enjoy it, your the only one dreaming up disturbing scenarios.

By *rmrshorny2Couple
over a year ago

Seaside

Why do some posts take a turn for the worst

over a year ago

Southampton

Because it's a public forum lol. . The op posted a question and I gave an answer . You don't get to just select the responses you want to hear .

You are wrong again on many counts, the op was asking to hear from those who enjoyed it not from those with an axe to grind, nobody is suggesting flashing to anyone other than those who may enjoy it, your the only one dreaming up disturbing scenarios.

"

So only if you agree with posts you can comment?? sorry but I must have missed that update to the forum .

As for only flashing those who enjoy it ... please enlighten me how you would know that of a random stranger ? Plus as established in a public supermarket it would be very easy to be over looked by someone it wasn't intended for . So that's hardly dreaming up ,more a realistic possibility.

over a year ago

"I have sometimes put a flimsy pair of joggers on no boxers & got a semi…have noticed ladies looking at my cock swing about.

Wonder what they think?"

He's forgotten to put his undies on?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/02/17 00:03:33]

over a year ago

Would love to be flashed

Can always come a do a shop in Tescos hee hee

By *s as a cpl 2Couple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Check out our pics of a BJ in a shop in Turkey

over a year ago

Southampton

"You are wrong again on many counts, the op was asking to hear from those who enjoyed it not from those with an axe to grind, nobody is suggesting flashing to anyone other than those who may enjoy it, your the only one dreaming up disturbing scenarios.

Thank you for your support, you are in deed 100% correct in so much as it is only her that dreams up disturbing scenario's. Do not worry about it, "Sensual Temptress" has some sort of Axe to grind with us but bravely hides behind a computer screen.

"

Lmao!!! So just because I put forward my point of view I'm hiding behind a keyboard? ? I assure you anything I post I would have no issue saying direct to the person . If you have any issue with any of my posts then please report or just ignor . But just seems you just don't like having valid reasoned points being made against flashing in supermarkets .

over a year ago

"Check out our pics of a BJ in a shop in Turkey

You should display that sort of behaviour in public "Sensual Temptress" might not like it

Personally we found it quite erotic."

I like them too very sexy

over a year ago

Southampton

"You are wrong again on many counts, the op was asking to hear from those who enjoyed it not from those with an axe to grind, nobody is suggesting flashing to anyone other than those who may enjoy it, your the only one dreaming up disturbing scenarios.

Thank you for your support, you are in deed 100% correct in so much as it is only her that dreams up disturbing scenario's. Do not worry about it, "Sensual Temptress" has some sort of Axe to grind with us but bravely hides behind a computer screen.

It's s not just you, as others have said she trawls these threads trying to cause problems which don't exist , the op clearly asked to hear from people who enjoy the flashing not from disgruntled individuals with issues."

So only post if you agree with a post ..otherwise it's not allowed .. please point me to where on the forums that is dictated?

I have only put up a reasoned point of view on that subject which unfortunately doesn't suit some . That is the nature of the forum ,you can't dictate peoples opinion. . Instead of addressing the points if you disagree ,their are those who just resort to personal attacks . The thread is about supermarket flashing not personal posts about other forum users .

over a year ago

Someone pass her a shovel

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

It's s not just you, as others have said she trawls these threads trying to cause problems which don't exist , the op clearly asked to hear from people who enjoy the flashing not from disgruntled individuals with issues.

So only post if you agree with a post ..otherwise it's not allowed .. please point me to where on the forums that is dictated?

I have only put up a reasoned point of view on that subject which unfortunately doesn't suit some . That is the nature of the forum ,you can't dictate peoples opinion. . Instead of addressing the points if you disagree ,their are those who just resort to personal attacks . The thread is about supermarket flashing not personal posts about other forum users .

"

So we have all heard you and your views now, perhaps you could allow the thread to continue unhindered?

over a year ago

It's s not just you, as others have said she trawls these threads trying to cause problems which don't exist , the op clearly asked to hear from people who enjoy the flashing not from disgruntled individuals with issues.

So we have all heard you and your views now, perhaps you could allow the thread to continue unhindered?

"

over a year ago

So it's Wednesday afternoon and it big shop day, guess what I'm not wearing lol.

over a year ago

Be interested to know if it's the lady or gent op who flashes? Because we're guessing there'd be very different responses to this thread if it's Mister! Just our opinion and we agree with Temptress as she's just stating hers, and no we're not keyboard warriors, how pathetic to even state that about her! Hiding behind her keyboard FFS! Grow up!

By *arewithmeMan
over a year ago

Craven Arms

over a year ago

"Does flashing in the pool can't help it boobs pop out my swim suit lol x"
flash away lol I have same problem boobs always falling out in pool ??

over a year ago

"Does flashing in the pool can't help it boobs pop out my swim suit lol xflash away lol I have same problem boobs always falling out in pool ??"

I would be a gent and help you put them back in

over a year ago

"Be interested to know if it's the lady or gent op who flashes? Because we're guessing there'd be very different responses to this thread if it's Mister! "

It is the Lady that dresses "Very" provocatively and inevitably (often unknowingly) flashes stocking tops and perhaps a little more.

over a year ago

"Be interested to know if it's the lady or gent op who flashes? Because we're guessing there'd be very different responses to this thread if it's Mister!

It is the Lady that dresses "Very" provocatively and inevitably (often unknowingly) flashes stocking tops and perhaps a little more.

"

Yum yum

over a year ago

The stormy wind played havoc with the Wife's short skater dress in a Gloucestershire town centre today.

Might just as well have been walking in stockings for all the good it did

over a year ago

"The stormy wind played havoc with the Wife's short skater dress in a Gloucestershire town centre today.

Might just as well have been walking in stockings for all the good it did "

Any tips on where you'll be the rest of the weekend lol

M

over a year ago

"Why do some posts take a turn for the worst"

over a year ago

Arrived in Gran Canaria a few days ago now nicely tanned and yes just been shopping in my bikini , does this count or will I upset some people.

I'm I bothered nope .

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

My brother in law is the manager at Tescos in Chepstow.

He is very straight laced so be very careful. The man has a heart of stone.

over a year ago

"Arrived in Gran Canaria a few days ago now nicely tanned and yes just been shopping in my bikini , does this count or will I upset some people.

I'm I bothered nope . "

Why don't you let it go now and grow up, stop attention seeking, the lady offered her opinion, you offered yours, leave it at that. And she was accused of hiding behind her keyboard? The mind boggles!

over a year ago

"Arrived in Gran Canaria a few days ago now nicely tanned and yes just been shopping in my bikini , does this count or will I upset some people.

I'm I bothered nope .

Why don't you let it go now and grow up, stop attention seeking, the lady offered her opinion, you offered yours, leave it at that. And she was accused of hiding behind her keyboard? The mind boggles!"

Maybe you should take your own advice instead of dictating to others or better still simply move on by !

over a year ago

As I said, hiding behind keyboards, enjoy your flashing in Gran Canaria, hope you have a lovely time

over a year ago

"My brother in law is the manager at Tescos in Chepstow.

He is very straight laced so be very careful. The man has a heart of stone."

Nothing that we do is illegal so no worries on that score

over a year ago

In Burnley all day again on Friday, any cples or fems fancy some shop flashing fun ?? Private message me if interested )

Post new Message to Thread