Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The red eye from New York or how I met my wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ii was 1985 and It had been a busy week, lots of meetings, parties and some very nice sex with some very lovely young American girls. I eased in to my seat on the jumbo jet, I looked around the first class seating to see who I was sharing with and was amazed to see that most of the seats were empty. It looked a quiet flight. The stewardess was showing two black guys to their seats. She had long blond hair, tied in a pony tail, with her blue uniform fitting just where it needed to. Great legs and still in high heels. She had a great smile and the two guys were being treated to the full service, she settled them in their seats before coming over to me. 'Is everything all right Sir? The flight is on time and we shall soon be on our way'. I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring and that she was extremely gorgeous, her name badge revealing that her name was Jane. The plane lifted off and we settled in to our flight. I had a glass of champagne and decided I needed to have a snooze for a few hours and rested my eyes. I awoke a few hours in to the flight and saw our wonderful stewardess looking after the two black guys. They seemed familiar to her and she seemed relaxed and at ease with them, serving them some drinks. I noticed that she was barefoot and her nyloned toes were visible as she walked across the mainly deserted cabin. She was tall, with very shapely legs and great tits that were now very visible as she had removed her uniform top and was now in shirtsleeves. She knelt down to talk to the guys as they sipped on their drinks. They were both in their forties and looked like regular American blacks, expensive clothes but no matching colours. I sat and watched as she undid the fly of one of the guys and pulled out his black cock, even flaccid it was about nine inches long. She started to toss him off and his black hands reached for her skirt hem, he pulled her dress up and rubbed her pussy mound through her black tights. 'Perhaps Sir needs the rest room?' She said standing up and pulling him to his feet by his cock. She led him to the rest room and obviously fucked him, about twenty minutes later he returned, his tie astray, smiled at his friend and told him it was his turn. He leapt to his feet and shot to the restroom where he took his turn in fucking this very willing woman. He was in there a shorter time and was back in about ten minutes. They sat giggling and comparing notes about the white bitch and how easy she was.

She appeared about five minutes later, looking immaculate and still barefooted. Her eyes sparkled and she looked happy at what had happened. I realised that it had been on her terms and the black guys had been used by her. I hit my bell and she came to see what I needed. I ordered another drink and she returned with it and a beaming smile. 'Are you enjoying the flight Sir?' she asked. 'If I get to the restroom I might enjoy it more ' I replied with a winning smile. She laughed and sat down next to me. 'Your not really my type' she volunteered 'I am in to black guys'. We sat and talked and she was easy company and I wanted more. We chatted some more about where she lived, her husband and the fact that he was black. 'A feckless useless bastard but a great cock' she laughed. A great smile and noise. She told me she had been doing the transatlantic route for the last eight years and that it suited her sexual needs, allowing her the maximum opportunity to fuck black guys. We established that she had never fucked a while guy and had even lost her virginity to an American airman based in England, apparently they lived near an airbase, when she was very young. A spoilt child, indulged by a hippy mother, it seemed that her virginity was taken by her mothers lover and arranged for Jane by her. We chatted, the other guys now fast asleep and she was great company. She looked down at my trousers and noticed the lump there. She reached out and her hand touched my knob end...it was like an electric shock. I undid my my trousers and got my cock out and waved my seven inch cut cock at her. She smiled and rubbed my length, using her left hand, her wedding band shining in the overhead light.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Very hot and incredibly well written can't wait for more

over a year ago

She carried on rubbing me and complimented me on my cock. 'The first white one I have ever touched' she said with a longing in her eyes. She weakening I wondered? She ran her finger over the eyelet where some precum glistened and then licked it off her finger. 'I must get back to work' she said 'Heathrow is close'. I told her I had my car in the long stay and offered her a lift back to town. She looked doubtful but accepted my offer. 'My husband is away' she told me. Was that an offer? My mind was racing. We arranged a meet the other side of customs and passport control.

She was there before me, a good sign? She kissed me on the cheek and we set off for the car park. I found the car and we set off for her house in Notting Hill. She kicked off her shoes, crossed her legs, the noise of nylon rubbing went straight to my cock. 'Where is your husband?' I asked. 'Probably fucking one of my friends' she laughed 'we are not the most faithful of couples'. She took her scarf off and undid a button on her shirt revealing a lovely cleavage. The roads were clear and we made good time and she guided me from Westway to her home. I found a parking meter nearbyand carried her case as she led me to her home.

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loving this...

over a year ago

She unlocked the door and stepped through the opening, standing on a pile of post. I followed and she closed the door behind us. She leant in to me and her lips met mine and we kissed, gently initially but harder and with two probing tongues as we got in to it. Her uniform hat fell off and I started on the buttons of her tunic which I soon had undone, pulling it from her shoulders and down her arms, letting it drop to the floor. My suit jacket met a similar fate and then she took my hand and led along the hall to the stairs and the first floor. She kicked off her shoes and was again barefoot, even in stockinged feet she stood about 5' 9/10". She released her blond hair from the ponytail and let it drop to her shoulders as we went up the stairs. She led me in to a bedroom and I started on the buttons of her shirt, I undid the first two but then pulled the shirt apart in my impatience with buttons shooting across the room. I undid her bra and that was soon thrown somewhere in the bedroom. She was undoing my belt and lowering my zipper and soon had my trousers around my ankles. I undid her skirt and watched that fall to the floor as I sat on the bed, pulling my shoes and socks off and then stepping out of my trousers. I pulled my pants down and felt my cock spring forward as if it was trying to take her eye out. She took my cock head and swallowed it whole, starting to suck on me. I was rock hard. She lay back on the bed in just her tights. I sank my teeth on to her pussy mound and took the nylon material in my teeth and tore it open. I inserted a finger in to her pussy, it was damp but not gloopy. 'They fucked me with condoms on' she said as if reading my mind. I pulled her legs up on to my shoulders as I sank my cock in to her. I inched myself in to her until I was fully inside her. She did not seem disappointed so I began to fuck her, slowly at first but hitting a good pace pretty soon, my balls slapping against her arse. I held and held but felt her come before I could hold no longer and shot my load in to her. She was breathing very heavily, her breasts heaving with her exertions but I left my cock inside her falling on top her and kissing her lips. Her legs locked around my back and she held me there. We lay together recovering both of us overcome by the great sex and our naturalness together. We fitted each other perfectly. I got off her and lay next to her, obviously on her husband's side of the bed. There was a picture on the bedside table of them together in happier times. It looked like a beach shot. He was a good looking guy and she was a very beautiful woman. I felt no guilt. I had slept with many married women previously and would do so again.

We recovered and I placed her on all fours and fucked her from behind. I alway loved it doggy, your cock went deeper and always hit the sensitive bits. She moaned and gasped at my strokes and I made her orgasm again. 'You are good!' she panted.

By *ensualkinkMan
over a year ago

hotel or at yours

Great story ; hope there is more

On a tangential note, wish BA were any decent these days. There are very few left who are interested in serving customers, let alone interesting ones

over a year ago

"Great story ; hope there is more

On a tangential note, wish BA were any decent these days. There are very few left who are interested in serving customers, let alone interesting ones "

Quite right, cabin crew have very little interest in passengers these days and just go through the motions...more trolley dolly than sexy opportunists.

over a year ago

I fucked a BA hostess in Singapore a few years ago met her on her stop over in a bar she told me how she was out with 12 others got me really interested more cocktails she dropped in the conversation she was the only stright one on her flight as she was traveling with 12 men and they where all gay. From that I think it took us 15 mins and we where back in her hotel great night would love to meet her again.

over a year ago

"I fucked a BA hostess in Singapore a few years ago met her on her stop over in a bar she told me how she was out with 12 others got me really interested more cocktails she dropped in the conversation she was the only stright one on her flight as she was traveling with 12 men and they where all gay. From that I think it took us 15 mins and we where back in her hotel great night would love to meet her again. "
I bet you would!

over a year ago

We lay for a while just kissing and touching each other. Her nipples were staring at me and I just had to suck on them which made Jane even more horny, apparently they were her most sensitive bits. She handled my cock like a pro and rubbed it back to full erection before forcing me on to my back. Jane then got on all fours, her legs and arms either side of my prone body, and lowered her wet pussy on to my cock. I squelched in to her as she slid down its length, taking me fully in to her with a low appreciative moan. She rode me slowly, raising herself up and down my greasy cock. Her eyes were closed but her tongue was peeping out of the corner of her mouth. Her hands resting on my chest, she had beautiful long fingers with long manicured nails which dug in to me. She started to grind down on to me, sliding back and forth on my very eager cock. Her blond hair was flying and we we had both worked up a sweat. It was then that the telephone rang. 'Ignore it and carry on fucking me' I implored. 'No, it might be my husband, I have to answer it. She reached over and grabbed the handset and placed it next to us on the bed, no really practical mobiles in those days! She lifted the receiver 'Hello' she said as she continued to slowly fuck me. I sat up and she let me listen to the call. 'Hi Jane, it's Marcus. How are you doing, you home?' The husband asked. 'Yes and yes' she replied. 'I am definitely in and hard at it' she winked at me, leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. 'Where are you?' she asked 'or should I ask who are you with?'. There was a slight delay before he replied. 'Don't start that honey, you know you are the only one for me, the rest are just fucks. Silly white girls who want black cock. I love only you'. 'Am I one of those silly white girls?' Jane asked as she rose up my cock and then sunk down on it. 'Of course not, your my woman' he came back with, rather too quickly. 'I have brought some work home and I am playing with it' she said 'want to listen?'. She held the receiver by her pussy and rode my cock faster, the wet noise and squelching making it obvious what she was doing. If he didn't get it then the loud high pitched moan she made when she came over my cock must have made it abundantly clear even to this conceited husband that his wife was fucking another guy. 'I'll leave you to it then' Marcus said 'you are very busy by the sound of it'. 'Yes, I am so don't rush home' Jane purred down the telephone as she came again. I took the receiver from her and placed it back on the handset then drove my cock upwards very hard and shot my load in to her.

over a year ago

By *ustful desiresCouple
over a year ago

over a year ago

My cock was still leaking and Jane cleaned it, licking off our juices. She ran her tongue over her lips and asked if I was married. I explained that I was divorced, had no children, travelled a lot because of my work which had caused problems when I was away from home. Faithful did not come naturally when you are a world apart from your wife. Jane laughed and said she felt much the same and that love and sex can be two distinct and separate experiences. 'I could do with some love though' she mused. I lay there looking at this beautiful woman and something clicked in me and told me that she was the one for me. 'Are you hungry?' She asked as she stood up and moved away from the bed. She put on my dress shirt and I followed her out of the bedroom. It was warm so I didn't bother with any clothes and followed her down to the kitchen. She had a lovely home and explained that it was given to her by her banker father who had built up quite a property portfolio in the 60's. 'Scrambled eggs?' Jane asked. 'Yes please' I replied sitting upon a very cold stool and regretting not putting my pants on. She mixed the eggs, her breasts swung as she stirred the mix, the shirt was open and I could not stop looking at them. They looked like double D's to me. I could feel myself growing again at this site. She crossed the kitchen and her gorgeous bottom was nicely visible, no tan lines I noticed. I followed her and my arms joined across her belly and I kissed her neck. My cock nuzzled between her bum cheeks and I felt Jane push back on me, she liked the feeling. I took myself in hand and pushed it toward her bum hole and let the precum wet her. She had a better idea and passed me the margarine tub. 'Spread some on your cock' she suggested. I did and then pressed myself against her opening and felt myself pushing in to and up her. She was lying flat on the work surface, her feet off the floor as I held her hips. I fucked her hard and quick, her tight arse was really gripping at my cock. It felt sensational. She moaned her satisfaction and called for more, demanding that I go deep and cum inside her. I did, several times with several deep grunts. The eggs were burnt, the pan was ruined.

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

Great story.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm lovely

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thanks guys....more to follow.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

"Thanks guys....more to follow. "

Excellent

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Hope so, excellent stuff.

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Waiting for more.

over a year ago

What taste!

By *ansfield lassWoman
over a year ago

mansfield

over a year ago

" "

over a year ago

We relaxed in the kitchen after our exertions and I watched my cum dripping out of her pussy. 'You are a really heavy cummer. Marcus trickles it in to me, like it was on ration' Jane said, reaching for some kitchen towel and mopping up my mess and cleaning my cock and then sat opposite me on a kitchen stool. She was stunning, blond, full breasts, never ending legs and the most beautiful feet that I had ever seen. I had always had a thing about feet and she was certainly igniting my fetish as her left foot rested on mine and her toes wriggled. 'Your feet are amazing' I offered as I lifted her leg and pulled her foot toward my mouth. I ran my tongue up her instep and then let it descend to her big toe which I kissed before taking it completely in to my mouth and sucking upon it. I worked the other manicured and painted toes, sucking each, before lifting her foot and licking the sole of her foot. It was so smooth. She raised her right foot, seeking the same treatment, and I obliged. I started on the sole and licked along its length, dropping the odd kiss on to it as I did, before sucking on her toes. Again, starting with the big toe and moving on to the next in line. She had a toe ring on this little beauty and I sucked on it happily. Her left foot was resting on my cock and her toes, she later told me they were prehensile, seemed to be gripping on to me. I carried on sucking on her other toes before she let that foot join up with its partner on my swollen cock. The left foot massaged my balls as her right foot rubbed up and down the length of my pulsating and very erect manhood. I could hear my breath coming in short pants as she continued to massage my willing cock. I could feel myself building up to ejaculate and shot my load up in to the air, in several very wet spurts, most of it landing on her toes. I started to lick and suck on them again, cleaning up my mess and enjoying her feet.

By *romthetoonMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Definitely a good Donald Trumping.

By *rit10Man
over a year ago

South

over a year ago

Keep on reading...more to follow!

over a year ago

She led from the kitchen to the bathroom and we entered a walk-in shower. She switched on the water and we began to soap one another, working up a soapy lather in more ways than one. She dropped down to her knees and started to suck on my cock. I wasn't sure that there was any life left in it after the morning she had given me, but there it was growing stiff in her hands again. I watched my cut cock go in to her mouth and I couldn't resist thrusting my hips forward. My hands rested on the back of her head and she swallowed more of my cock, easily I thought, but then she had been brought up on enormous black cocks. The thought of her with her husband, and other black lovers, excited and aroused me and after a few minutes she blew me to kingdom come. My last reserves of spunk had been literally sucked out of me. We washed finally and dressed. I had to put on yesterday's clothes as any spares were in my cases in my car. 'I need to get home and change but as we missed breakfast do you fancy lunch?' I said, thinking that this was where she would say that we had some great fun but that she was married and preferred black cock. 'I would love that. Let's get to yours then drive out in to the country' Jane replied. She was dressed in white jeans, a white buttoned blouse and tall white mules. She tied her damp hair in a pony tail, put some lipstick on but no other makeup, and announced that she was ready. We left the house and found my car, together with a unwelcome parking ticket, for exceeding my paid time, which I considered extremely good value for money. I was living in the Barbican then and the drive took about thirty minutes, thanks to the London traffic. Jane came up to my apartment and I left her in the living room as I changed. I went with her casual style and grabbed some jeans, a white shirt, and some canvas beach shoes. 'Fancy Brighton?' I asked. 'I fancy you' Jane replied with a smile that I swear I felt in my triousers.

over a year ago

By *ensualkinkMan
over a year ago

hotel or at yours

Wow!

over a year ago

Thanks. Glad you are enjoying, more to follow.

over a year ago

"She led from the kitchen to the bathroom and we entered a walk-in shower. She switched on the water and we began to soap one another, working up a soapy lather in more ways than one. She dropped down to her knees and started to suck on my cock. I wasn't sure that there was any life left in it after the morning she had given me, but there it was growing stiff in her hands again. I watched my cut cock go in to her mouth and I couldn't resist thrusting my hips forward. My hands rested on the back of her head and she swallowed more of my cock, easily I thought, but then she had been brought up on enormous black cocks. The thought of her with her husband, and other black lovers, excited and aroused me and after a few minutes she blew me to kingdom come. My last reserves of spunk had been literally sucked out of me. We washed finally and dressed. I had to put on yesterday's clothes as any spares were in my cases in my car. 'I need to get home and change but as we missed breakfast do you fancy lunch?' I said, thinking that this was where she would say that we had some great fun but that she was married and preferred black cock. 'I would love that. Let's get to yours then drive out in to the country' Jane replied. She was dressed in white jeans, a white buttoned blouse and tall white mules. She tied her damp hair in a pony tail, put some lipstick on but no other makeup, and announced that she was ready. We left the house and found my car, together with a unwelcome parking ticket, for exceeding my paid time, which I considered extremely good value for money. I was living in the Barbican then and the drive took about thirty minutes, thanks to the London traffic. Jane came up to my apartment and I left her in the living room as I changed. I went with her casual style and grabbed some jeans, a white shirt, and some canvas beach shoes. 'Fancy Brighton?' I asked. 'I fancy you' Jane replied with a smile that I swear I felt in my triousers.

"

London traffic can be a bind, I find it's only getting worse an the amount of uninsured drivers is staggering.

My last drive near Barbican resulted in about 3 near misses, and some fairly hairy evasive manuoveuers. You really are taking your life in your own hands on those roads. Commute by tube is far more easier but even that comes with its own set of risks

over a year ago

"She led from the kitchen to the bathroom and we entered a walk-in shower. She switched on the water and we began to soap one another, working up a soapy lather in more ways than one. She dropped down to her knees and started to suck on my cock. I wasn't sure that there was any life left in it after the morning she had given me, but there it was growing stiff in her hands again. I watched my cut cock go in to her mouth and I couldn't resist thrusting my hips forward. My hands rested on the back of her head and she swallowed more of my cock, easily I thought, but then she had been brought up on enormous black cocks. The thought of her with her husband, and other black lovers, excited and aroused me and after a few minutes she blew me to kingdom come. My last reserves of spunk had been literally sucked out of me. We washed finally and dressed. I had to put on yesterday's clothes as any spares were in my cases in my car. 'I need to get home and change but as we missed breakfast do you fancy lunch?' I said, thinking that this was where she would say that we had some great fun but that she was married and preferred black cock. 'I would love that. Let's get to yours then drive out in to the country' Jane replied. She was dressed in white jeans, a white buttoned blouse and tall white mules. She tied her damp hair in a pony tail, put some lipstick on but no other makeup, and announced that she was ready. We left the house and found my car, together with a unwelcome parking ticket, for exceeding my paid time, which I considered extremely good value for money. I was living in the Barbican then and the drive took about thirty minutes, thanks to the London traffic. Jane came up to my apartment and I left her in the living room as I changed. I went with her casual style and grabbed some jeans, a white shirt, and some canvas beach shoes. 'Fancy Brighton?' I asked. 'I fancy you' Jane replied with a smile that I swear I felt in my triousers.

London traffic can be a bind, I find it's only getting worse an the amount of uninsured drivers is staggering.

My last drive near Barbican resulted in about 3 near misses, and some fairly hairy evasive manuoveuers. You really are taking your life in your own hands on those roads. Commute by tube is far more easier but even that comes with its own set of risks"

Of course that's if the tube is running that is hehe

over a year ago

My last drive near Barbican resulted in about 3 near misses, and some fairly hairy evasive manuoveuers. You really are taking your life in your own hands on those roads. Commute by tube is far more easier but even that comes with its own set of risks

Of course that's if the tube is running that is hehe"

This drive took place in 1985 and even then London traffic was hell. The tube, when they are not on strike, is definitely the way to go!

over a year ago

The sun was beating down and the traffic was crap. We had barely got across the river so decided to go to Greenwich instead. I found some where to park and we headed to a pub for some lunch. She put her arm in mind and we strolled to the bar. All the male eyes, and several females, were drawn to her and her lovely figure, her breasts, unhindered by a bra, gently swayed and her cleavage was very evident given the number of buttons she had left open. 'I'll find a table' Jane said and headed across the crowded bar and I initially lost sight of her in the throng. I paid for the drinks and then headed in the same direction as she had gone but could not see her. I saw a door out in to a beer garden and headed through it and found Jane sat at a table waiting for me. It made me hard just looking at her. I kissed her cheek and put the drinks down and sat opposite her. We chatted and she told me about herself and her marriage and how she wanted shot of it. 'You seem to live the life of a single woman now' I laughed 'are you going home to him tonight?'. 'Yes but you are coming home with me for a bit of good old fashioned adultery' Jane replied. I ordered some food but knew that what I wanted to eat was sat opposite me.

The afternoon went very nicely and we headed off to the car park and back to the car. She immediately reache over and undid my jeans and pulled my semi hard cook out in to the fresh air and started to rub up and down it with her left hand. I responded by getting very hard, very quickly she lowered her head and her mouth engulfed the end of my cock taking the first few inches in to her mouth and in to her throat. I looke up and saw a man's face looking through the window watching us. Jane was slurping away at my cock and I was not at all bothered that this blowjob had become a spectator sport. She worked away at my swollen cock and I could feel myself building up to my final explosion. I looked up and there were faces on all sides of the car watching us now, we must have emptied the garden of its patrons. I came and Jane swallowed my load with some ease before she sat up, kissed me in the mouth and pushed some of my own spunk back in to me with her tongue. The some spectators clapped, appreciating our performance. I mopped at my cock with a tissue and pooped my cock back in to jeans, gathering my breath and my brains which were definitely in my cock today. I started the car and headed for her home and the confrontation with her husband. It seems there were going to be some changes made.

over a year ago

Interesting story. I've flown all my life to all over the world and had many similar experiences. Great airlines for it were Pan-Am, Lufthansa, KLM, Singapore Airlines, Malaysian Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Air France. Five Mile High Club, Rolex Girls, etc ... all great for sex. Terrific times. Now prefer swinging, particularly MMF, so any ex stewardesses out there who'd like to have fun again ... give me a call xxx

over a year ago

"Interesting story. I've flown all my life to all over the world and had many similar experiences. Great airlines for it were Pan-Am, Lufthansa, KLM, Singapore Airlines, Malaysian Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Air France. Five Mile High Club, Rolex Girls, etc ... all great for sex. Terrific times. Now prefer swinging, particularly MMF, so any ex stewardesses out there who'd like to have fun again ... give me a call xxx"
You should put some of your adventures on Forum....they could be great fun!

over a year ago

Perhaps ... but I can't hijack the OP's thread

over a year ago

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

The day was moving on quickly and we got back to Jane's mid evening. It had been some day and I think the jet lag was beginning to catch up on me. Jane looked as fresh as a daisy but then she was used to regular trips across the Atlantic. The house was very empty, Marcus was still on the missing list, which seemed to annoy Jane, who wanted words with him. 'Still out on the town' she said, kicking her mules off and showing off her amazing feet. She led me to the lounge and we sat on a leather sofa before she sprang up and offered me a drink. I had a cold beer and she settled down with a tall glass of wine. We kissed but just relaxed on the sofa, trying, at least in my case to store up some energy for later. I felt so at home with Jane but it was still odd to sitting in another guys home with his wife. 'It looks like there's a video set up in the machine, fancy seeing a bit more of me and my vices?' Jane asked with a smile. 'Home movies?' I asked playfully. 'Sort of' she laughed and set the tape off.

It showed Jane in her uniform, with a black guy, who obviously wasn't Marcus in the upstairs bedroom. He was about sixty with grey receding hair, a little plump, but tall with it. Jane stripped him out of his suit jacket, removed his tie and started on the buttons of his shirt. He was now topless, some grey chest hair and some man boobs. 'He was a guy I met on a flight' Jane explained 'I found him kinda sexy so thought I would bring him home'. Jane was kissing the guy on the lips and his hands were resting on her arse, gripping her buttocks. She undid his belt, then the waistband button and his flies. The trousers dropped to the floor and she pulled down his large white pants. A large looking black cock flopped out of his pants and Jane's white hands gripped it. 'A nice surprise' I volunteered. 'Not really, I felt him up when tucking a blanket around him' she laughed, sipping her wine. He sat on the bed and Jane removed his slipon shoes and socks before pulling his pants and trousers over his large bare feet. His cock was standing up and he got fully on to the bed! Laying on his back. Jane followed him up on to the bed, still fully clothed in her uniform with even her hat still on. She lowered her head on to his erect cock, pulling his foreskin back, and kissed the head of it. Her tongue ran across the eye of his large black snake. She stood up on the bed and started to strip, uniform tunic discarded first, then slowly undid the buttons on her blouse. Blouse discarded she undid the button on her skirt and let that drop on to the bed. She was stood there, in black sheet tights, black court shoes, her breasts still restrained in a white lace bra. Her hands went to her back and the bra was unfastened allowing her tits to full forward in their complete double D glory. His cock seemed to be getting bigger swaying in the air. Jane's hands moved to the mound of her pussy and she took a handful of her tights and tore a hole in them. She lowered herself on to his massive cock, taking every inch of it in to her willing and very wet pussy. Her service hat was still on her head!

over a year ago

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

Great story looking forward to the next installment

over a year ago

I watched the video, transfixed by the action. Jane was impaled upon the old black guys cock and was sliding up and down it. She was pinching his nipples as she did. He lifted her off his cock and placed her flat on her back and positioned himself inside her shapely legs and in a single stroke he penetrated her, she took him with practised ease, and I watched as his arse raised up and down with his long slow strokes. He was working her over, not wanting to rush her and lose this sexy white woman in an untimely premature orgasm. His head was bobbing up and down, his grey hair shining in the lamplight. Jane's legs were up in the air and attempting to lock around his broad back, one shoe had come off but her left was still hanging on, her white hands standing out against his black skin as she rested them on his buttocks. He finally came, with a very loud groan, or more of a roar. Jane switched the video off. 'Well, what do you think? That's me fucking a random black pickup'. Jane asked as she took another sip of her wine. 'I loved watching it' was all I could reply. 'You do not have a problem with me having one night stands and playing with guys?' she asked and I was wondering if this was a trick question and I was being checked out. 'No I don't' I replied gulping my beer down. 'There's a lot of videos of me around' she volunteered. 'Good, I'll watch them all'. She leant forward and kissed me, her tongue going deep. I was feeling her breasts when the main house door slammed shut. 'Jane are you home?' Marcus, I assumed, shouted 'I have a present for you'. 'I'm in the living room and I am not alone' she yelled back. There were footsteps in the hall and some giggling. The door opened and Marcus walked in with two young bueatiful blond girls. They seemed d*unk, or high, but were enjoying Marcus' attentions very much. They looked so alike that I guessed that they must be twins, another one of my fantasies. 'Hi Marcus' Jane stood up and kissed him on the lips 'are these for me?' She asked lifting the head of one of the girls. The girl smiled back. Jane looked approvingly at her gifts. The girls were both dressed in short skirts, teeshirts and flat shoes. 'They came up to town for the day and ran in to me in the Kings Road. They are twins' Marcus announced without much need. He flopped in to an arm chair and pulled them down on to his lap. 'I thought we could share them but you seem to have other plans'. 'This is Jim and he is going to be around a lot' Jane said 'get used to it'. I waved over and he returned with a thumbs up. This was going to be a long night....I hoped.

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow..

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Epic story!!

Love to hear more!

By *ohn Doe 2Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Good storey

over a year ago

Marcus was not waiting for the night and took his cock out of his trousers and gave it to one of the girls to suck on. 'Wait' he said 'I don't even know your names'. 'I am Susie' the twin to his left offered 'and my sister is Lucy'. It made no difference to me as I could not tell them apart and I'm sure Marcus didn't care.

over a year ago

Susie and Lucy were tonguing his black cock and he sunk back in to the armchair and kept them working him over, their blond heads working overtime as they bopped up and down on his manhood. 'How old are they?' Jane asked Marcus. 'Old enough' he replied as he pulled their tops up and started fondling their nicely shaped breasts. 'If I hadn't taken them under my wing they would have ended up with some raggamuffins up the Harrow Road....gang fucked and probably robbed. It was my duty to come to their aid. They wanted black cock and they have mine'. Jane laughed ''My hero'. The girls stood and removed their clothes and then pulled off Marcus' shoes, socks, boxers and trousers. They still looked identical, not even a mole to show a difference between them. It was a very horny sight watching them as they made up with energy and enthusiasm for their lack of know how. Jane stood up and took her clothes off and then walked over to the threesome. 'I always wanted to be a teacher' she said as she dropped to her knees and took Marcus' cock in her hands and swallowed his cut bell end, taking several inches in to her mouth. The girls were sucking on a nipple each and watched as Jane worked his cock over. She took him deep in to her throat before sliding back up its length and then going down on him again. She sucked for a good ten minutes before letting his cock drop out of her mouth and pulling Lucy down to take over.

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

I was feeling left out so I stripped off, my overworked cock was already semi hard from watching the four bodies playing. Lucy was attempting to suck on Marcus' hard cock but she had some way to go before she was as good as Jane. She was gagging on it, so gave up and let Susie have a go. This little darling got the hang of it straight away and was pleasuring his big black cock like a mature whore. Jane pulled Lucy to her and began kissing her on the lips and pinching her nipples on her very young but very ripe breasts. I crossed over and started licling at Susie' pussy as she sucked Marcus off. I let my hands wander and fingered Lucy's wet pussy, first with one finger and then with two. Neither girl was still intact but I wondered if either had been fucked before. 'The next lesson girls...please stand back and then watch and learn' Jane announced and the girls did as they were told immediately and withdrew a couple of feet and sat at Marcus' feet. I was sat on the floor, my cock in my hand, watching as Jane straddled Marcus, sinking down on his cock in a single speedy descent. Her legs dangled over the arms of the chair, her gorgeous toes pressing down on to the floor giving her the upward momentum she needed, as she started to rise up and down his engorged black cock. Her arms went around his neck and she kissed him like a man, her tongue forcefully entering his. Her breasts sat up large and proud swinging in their response to the motion of the two lovers, her nipples were as erect as two small cocks and just as hard. She rode him, she was the force and she was fucking him, using him for her pleasure. Her blond hair flailed about, her head leaning backwards as finally Marcus came, shooting his load deep in to his wife and my new lover. Jane was breathing heavily and trying to get herself together as she unstraddled her errant black husband. 'You do have your uses' she said walking across the room and back to the sofa. His cock, still semi erect, was wet, with their white juices all over it and Susie and Lucy fell upon it with relish, licking it clean. Jane grabbed my hand and we crossed back to the sofa, she sat down. 'On your knees' she said and I complied as she opened her legs showing me her dripping pussy. I fingered it and spunk run out so I lowered my head and begun to lick her. His spunk was still warm, a little salty, but thick and tasty. Her clit was enormous and I bit and licked on it alternatively until, with a rocking motion and her pulling my head deep in to her squeezing thighs, she came.

over a year ago

We relaxed and had more drinks and Marcus, at Jane's insistence, was pulling a condom down the length of his shaft. Susie was on her back on the floor and he penetrated her in one stroke, although exclaiming that she was very, very tight. She moaned, even looked a little frightened, as he stroked in to her. Despite her earlier proclamations this was obviously her first time with a man but she was beginning to handle it, her hands gripping his shoulders, as he fucked her faster and harder, he came after a few minutes and she lay on the floor panting. Jane helped her up, her legs were like jelly, but she was smiling and said that it had been great. Lucy had moved over to take her sisters place but Marcus needed a while to gather his strength and get it up again. He took the condom off and dropped it in to an ash tray breathing heavily. I took a condom and covered my cock and placed Lucy on all fours as I pushed my hard cock in to her. She was tight as well but took it well. I was soon up to speed and my strokes were going deep and hitting her spot. She was even beginning to push back on my cock. She moaned naturally and not for the benefit of who was fucking her and I could feel myself welling up ready to blast off inside her or at least the condom. I came with several juddering motions and several loud groans. I knew I was spent now and needed some sleep.

Jane took my hand and led me to the bedroom saying goodnight to her husband and that was the start of over 30 years together. They divorced, we married and spent much of our time indulging our passions in adventure and sex.

over a year ago

Thankyou for sharing this amazing story with us.

over a year ago

"Thankyou for sharing this amazing story with us. "
My pleasure!

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Great

over a year ago

Thanks.

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

over a year ago

I should add that there were several postscripts to this story and that although Marcus become the ex and I became the husband their time together took some breaking. Jane still had emotional ties to him and still fondly remembered his black cock and often took surreptitious pleasure in fucking him behind my back. This was odd as she had explained how much she loved black guys and we had agreed that she should indulge her desires whilst flying. Stewardesses, like sailors, had a safe haven in every port or flight destination in her case. She had regular lovers at most of her landfalls and they were all dark skinned men. I suppose by fucking Marcus after our marriage she thought it would seem odd to me but I was not bothered. I suppose it was about three months after we married that I caught them at our house, in our bed, fucking. I had got home early from a work assignment in South America and decided to surprise my wife at home by not telling her I was on my way. It was about two in the morning when I got home and as I stepped out the taxi, I looked up and noticed that Jane had fallen asleep with the light on. I let myself in the front door very quietly, closing it carefully after me so as to avoid it slamming and came in to the hall and put my suitcase down. I tripped as I entered the hall on a pair of Jane's high heels which she must have kicked off after getting in. They were her favourite pair, her 'fuck me' shoes as she called them. I took my shoes off so as not to stamp down the hall and slipped in to the lounge and removed my clothes and then headed up the stairs, avoiding the most creaky steps. I could hear loud noises coming from the bedroom and I thought she must have left the television on as there were audible muffled groans and laughter. I arrived on the landing and the bedroom door was ajar but I could see in. My wife was under a very black man and all I could see was his arse thrusting in to her very willing pussy. Her long legs, still sockingclad, were were locked around his back, her long white fingers gripping his buttocks and pulling him on to her, her wedding band catching the electric light. She was moaning, 'Yes, yes....deeper, more, yes, oh my god' she cried 'I love this Marcus, give it to me you bad black bastard...yes, yes!' She yelled as he groaned, she purred, and he obviously shot his load in to my wife. They both lay there panting.

over a year ago

More please want to what happened next

over a year ago

"More please want to what happened next "
I will tell shortly.

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

I stood at the bedroom door not knowing what to do. My cock felt enormous and I wanted to wank at the scene in front of me, my wife with her first husband. I felt the next few minutes could be very eventful and I held my breath as I started to rub my cock. Marcus went down on Jane and his tongue lapped at her soaking pussy to which she murmured her approval 'It's been so long darling' she said 'I have missed you black boner'. He stopped licking her and inserted his finger and played gently with her clit. 'I've missed you honey too' he replied. 'You liar Marcus....you have fucked your way through most of my friends. Just like you did when we were married'. 'Honey, it's just a hobby, you have always been the love of my life' he said as he moved up her body, running his tongue over her flat belly until he reached her right breast. His mouth closed over her nipple and he suckled on her, his fingers working away in her pussy before changing breasts and working on her other ripe, hard nipple. He ran his tongue up her chest, up her neck and then slipped it in to her open mouth. They kissed passionately and I watched as his cock recovered and grew. Jane's hands took hold of his cock and rubbed on it happily. 'Do me from behind! she instructed as she turned her body and rested on her hands and knees. 'Yes honey' Marcus said as he pushed his cock toward her gaping, soggy pussy. It went in with a squelching noise which sounded like his big black cock was being sucked in to Jane. She had always preferred it from behind as a cock went deeper and hit her button more regularly. His cock slid in easily and his balls were resting against her arse cheeks. She moved forward, the cock appearing again before she thrust back on his black cock. Marcus' black hands rested on her hips as he let her fuck him, thrusting back on his manhood. Her blond hair flew in time to her fucking rhythm, her beautiful breasts swaying from side to side. They fucked for a good ten minutes before he grabbed a pillow, placed it underneath her hips and then pushed her flat on to the bed. He reentered her wet pussy and fucked her really hard, she yelled her pleasure, as he went deeply in to her. Her legs raised and I could see the soles of her feet, her heels banging against his buttocks in time with his thrusts. 'I'm coming you hoe bitch' he said. 'Too fucking quickly....as usual! she responded. He gave a loud roar, shuddered a couple of times as he shot more spunk in to my darling wife. This time they both collapsed on the bed. I was stood there, my cock in my hand trying to make sense of what I had seen and what I should do next. I loved Jane and we had agreed to an open marriage so was this so out of order. My mind was racing as I slipped down the stairs, dressed and let myself back out the house. I found an all night cafe, drank a coffee and used the telephone to ring home. 'Surprise!' I said happily 'I've just landed at Heathrow and will be home in about an hour'. I could hear the bed rustling and I'm sure I heard her shhhing Marcus. 'That's great darling. Sorry, I'm just waking up and trying to take it in' she said smoothly and I wondered how many times she had spoken to me like this with a naked black guy in bed with her. 'I'll see you shortly, God I need a fuck, it's been ages' I said. 'Me too, see you soon darling, bye'. 'Bye' I said.

I left the cafe a little later and watched, at a distance, as a taxi arrived at my house to take the first husband away to make room for the second. Time to go home I thought.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Definitely a warm pussy waiting for you when you got in

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

I let myself in to my home, her shoes were still there in the hall and put my case down. 'Hi Jane, it's me' I said loudly 'I'm home, hope you have missed me as I am really in need of a fuck'. 'Hi' she replied, leaning over the banisters, her fantastic breasts trying to burst out of her silk wrap 'I have missed you so much'. I almost run up the stairs and Jane fell in to my arms kissing me on the lips. Her long blond hair was in disarray 'Don't mind my bed hair' she said with a nervous smile. She smelt of sex and I could I also smell Marcus' aftershave on her. I put my arm around her waist and led her in to the bedroom, it was also in a mess, her clothes strewn across the floor. She had taken her stockings off since I watched her being fucked by Marcus and was naked under her wrap. I sat her on the end of our bed, opened my flies and pulled my cock out and pushed it toward her mouth. She accepted it and my cockhead disappeared in to her very willing mouth and she sucked on it as if she really had missed me. I undid my belt and let my trousers fall, Jane pulled my boxers down as I removed my jacket and started undoing the buttons on my shirt. I pushed my cock deep in to her mouth and she gamely accepted my thrusts which became increasingly more powerful. I didn't want to be blown yet and was determined to fuck her very hard and very roughly. I stepped out of my shoes, pulling my trousers and boxers away from my ankles and quickly whipped my socks off. I was now naked and pulled her to her feet, opening her wrap and letting it fall to the floor. She stood in front of me, beautiful but wanton, angelic and whoreish, a woman of disturbing power. I let my hand drop to her mound and my fingers moved down to her open pussy. I pushed two fingers in to her soaking space and she was very, very wet. 'You are ready for me then?' I said. 'Yes darling' she replied as she lay back on the bed, opening her legs and allowing me to see her wet pussy, it's distended swollen lips beckoning to me. I was rock hard and entered her in one stroke and then started to fuck her very hard, holding her down, my hands locked around her upper arms. My hips were going like the clappers now as I tried to overpower my wife but she was taking it like a back street whore, her legs raised and now rested on my shoulders, allowing me to go deeper in to her. She moaned loudly and bit my shoulder as I pounded in to her. 'Yes, yes, yes....more cock' she shouted. I obliged and continued hammering myself in to her, even more roughly after seeing a small love bite on her shoulder. 'Give it to me, deeper and deeper' she said her head rolling from side to side 'you are so good'. I felt her orgasm over my cock before letting my spunk finally fill her. She arched her back, sighed and said the words I did not want to hear ' Fantastic, you are fantastic....Marcus'.

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Not good

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

"Not good "
No...a very bad girl!

over a year ago

'Marcus?' I queried 'you just called me Marcus after I had fucked you'. Jane was gathering her thoughts but nothing was coming out of her mouth. 'Are you still fucking him?' I asked, although I already knew that answer, but wanted to hear if she would deny it. 'I had dinner with him tonight' she paused 'and he brought me home afterwards' she went on 'and one thing led to the other. It was just sex'. 'Okay, but make sure it was a one off and that he knows it' was all I could manage. 'I promise darling' she said kissing me on the lips, my cock was recovering and Jane went down on me and started to run her tongue up and down its length, cleaning our love juices off my very greasy pole. She popped my cock head in to her mouth, sucked on it and started rubbing my cock with her left hand, tossing me off steadily and very satisfyingly. It wasn't long before I came and shot a load in to her mouth. She swallowed it all...great manners my wife!

We lay in bed talking and Jane asked how come I was home so early and how long would I be back for. 'A couple of weeks before I fly out to Saudi to work for a month or two' I replied 'perhaps you can come out for a holiday'. 'Sounds good. I am rostered to work this week and will be flying later this week to the States so we can arrange something when I get back' Jane said as I fondled her firm breasts, pinching her nipples. 'I wasn't expecting you home' she said coyly 'and I have arranged for a friend to have dinner here tonight' . 'A male friend?' I asked. 'Yes, a guy is over from New York and I said we would meet up as I can't catch up with him when I am over there. He's a regular meet'. 'You want me to make myself scarce?' I asked. She smirked 'Please, he is such fun'. I assumed that the word fun was code for a great fuck.

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

over a year ago

Always good too read your stories

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *ohnson qMan
over a year ago

Kildare/Newbridge

Fantastic story & very well told

over a year ago

Thanks guys! More?

over a year ago

Yes definitely

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Keep it going - a mighty story!!

By *nardriMan
over a year ago

near town

Class

over a year ago

"Class"
Thanks...more to follow.

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

We got out of bed and showered, soaping each other and enjoying feeling each other. After a while Jane announced she should start preparing for the evening and her date. We sat around and and had a glass of wine and I was wondering what to do that evening when the door knocker went. I went to answer it and Jane's sister Sally was stood there. She looked a bit red eyed. "Hi Sally, come in". She did but came with a small overnight case. "Is it alright if I stay?" she asked. "Of course" was all I could think of in reply but immediately was thinking of my Jane's planned bonk fest and how we could work around this unplanned visitor. I should explain at this point that Sally was utterly different to Jane and had married young to a local farmer. She was a little fuller of figure than Jane but it was obvious they were sisters, the same height, tits, legs, good looks and blond hair. Sally though was a pillar of local society back home, PTA, church goer and all round proper lady. She went off to stake her claim for the spare room and I asked Jane how we should play it. "I have no idea" she replied. "Can't you go to his hotel?" I volunteered. "I have promised him he can have me in our bed. It turns him on". "Well you better think of something soon as time is ticking on" I said very I helpfully but then Jane smirked and suggested I take Sally out for dinner while she had the house, get her the worse for drink and bring her home and put her to bed. She offered to tell her boyfriend of the plan so that he would not be surprised by the return of the 'cuck' in the middle of their fuck session. Sally returned to the room and Jane said that she had to entertain a work client later and needed some space and that I would take her, Sally, out for dinner. "A client? Sally asked "aren't you air crew?".

over a year ago

Like it more please

By *imonjones123Man
over a year ago

guisborough

over a year ago

Wow what a story so far.

over a year ago

Jane lent some evening wear to Sally so that she could go out for dinner in something other than her jeans, teeshirt or riding jodhpurs which she normally lived in back on the farm. Sally looked great in her borrowed black dress, it was low cut and showed her cleavage off to its maximum effect and though a little bigger than my wife she filled the dress nicely and it clinged to her her in a very pleasing way. She had tied her hair in a long pony tail, put on some eye makeup and lipstick. She went without stockings and had borrowed a pair of Jane's black strappy heels, her legs looked great, it must have been all that horse riding that kept them so trim, and I was beginning to have very ungallant thoughts about my sister in law. It was a warm evening so I had just dressed in slacks, white shirt and loafers and began to escort my sister in law to a nearby Italian restaurant. My wife, who was now dressed and looking ravishing, saw us off or was at least making sure we were gone. I noticed her checking the street. "You enjoy yourselves and I'll see you later" she said as we stepped out in to the evening. "And don't you work to hard" was all could muster. I offered Sally my arm and off we toddled. As we walked away I looked over my shoulder and saw a black cab come around the corner and pull up outside our house. A passenger disembarked, a tall, distinguished looking black guy. It was her usual style, at least in height as he was over six feet tall but he appeared to be much older. He paid the cab off and walked to my front door, kissing my wife on the cheek and entering my home.

over a year ago

Like it I'm waiting to see what happens on the return home

over a year ago

Sally and I had a lovely evening and I plied her with wine as we ate and chatted. I could not help but gaze at her very large breasts and wonder what she was like to fuck. What was the risk I wondered, my cock growing in my trousers as I thought about doing it. We discussed why she had come up to town and what had happened at home. "It's a long story" Sally said "but I caught Simon with a lover". I gulped on my drink but wondered why this had caused a particular problem as Simon had always indulged since they had married and a blind eye had always previously been shown as the way forward. "I know he has always played away but this time it was different" she explained further. "Why was it different this time? I asked. She looked at me as if trying to gauge whether I should be party to this great secret or not. She sighed, drank some more wine and then said "It was with Marcus. He was staying at Mummy's and came over for a drink one afternoon with Simon and they seem to have got it on and I came home to find my husband up to his balls in Marcus' arse!". I was surprised by the revelation, at least in relation to Simon, but not about Marcus. The attentive waiter filled Sally's glass with more wine and she smiled her thanks at him and it seemed was flirting with the guy, leaning forward so he could see down her front and uncrossing her legs to show that she was wearing no knickers. I was gobsmacked as Sally was very prim and proper woman normally and just behave this. Perhaps it was a case of what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. We had a desert and then I thought about heading home, if only to stop Jane pulling the Italian stallion that had waited on us. I thought that Jane would have bedded her date by now and that I could just aim Sally in to the spare bedroom. I paid the bill and we set off for home. Sally was holding on to my arm as we strolled home a trifle unsteady but not out of it in anyway. I let us in to the house noticing that lights were on in both the living room and our bedroom. "I wonder how Jane's business meeting went" Sally said "do you think she has finished with that guy that got out the cab?". "You noticed then?". "She has always been partial to dark gamey meat" Sally laughed, she must have seem my face "and now she is cucking you with her black lovers". "It's not quite like that" I blustered " we agreed to an open marriage and to both take lovers".

I shut the street door behind us and we headed in to the living room for a nightcap and was met by my wife spread over the back of our Chesterfield a black hand in the middle of her back holding her in position and a very large black cock burying itself in her anal passage. The guys back was turned to us and Sally and I just watched as the guy pounded my wife. His bottom was clenching and unclenching with his strokes and she was encouraging him to hit her deeper, her feet off the floor. He was trying his hardest to oblige. His other hand was giving her the odd spank across her rump and her cheeks were looking very red from his attentions. Jane liked the odd rough fuck and had always enjoyed a mild spanking. She moaned her pleasure as this old black guy finally blasted in to her. They were both breathing heavily but were completely oblivious to our being there.

over a year ago

Good stuff love it more please

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Epic adventure - keep it going!!

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

He withdrew his fat, long black cock from my wife's arse, inch by black inch. It seemed to take awhile but it finally came out with a loud sticky plop. His cock dropped down between his thighs, his spunk dripping off its end and on to the carpet. Jane was still spread eagled across the back of the chair, her legs in the air, her arse gaping open from having taken his massive cock. Her hole oozed his cum and it was coming out of her in blobs. It was a very horny sight and it was obviously getting to Sally too. Her eyes were transfixed on his black cock, the tip of her tongue licking the corner of her mouth. Her aroused nipples were straining against the material of her borrowed dress and she looked not the slightest bit shocked at what she had just seen but rather the contrary as if she wanted to be part of it. Jane and her man were still breathing heavily and it was Sally that let them know we were home. "Good evening Sis, nice work if you can get it" she said "and you were certainly getting it weren't you". Jane shot up, her feet finally reaching the floor, and said "He is one of my oldest friends and we have been lovers for many, many years" she explained to her sister, who from the look on her face, couldn't care less. Her interest seemed to be more to do with getting some of his black cock...and very soon.

"Hi" the black guy said, offering his hand to me which I shook. He did the same to Sally, moving toward her, his cock swinging from side to side as he did so. She shook his hand but looked like she would rather have stroked his cock. "Hello, I'm Sally Jane's sister". "I can see the family resemblance to both Jane and your mother" he said smoothly "a family of lookers". "You know our mother?" Sally asked "how?". "He was based at Lakenheath during the seventies and met the family when mother was involved in organising events at the base" Jane explained. I seemed to be superfluous to the company and thought I should leave the three to chat. I undid the zip on the back of Sally's dress and flicked it off her shoulders. It fell down her body and she wriggled it over her waist. I undid her bra and her full, ripe breasts sprung forward as she let the straps fall down her arms. She was naked now apart from her black strappy heels.

over a year ago

Love it looking forward to the next bit

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

I bet he had the mum as well

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *lgarsMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I think your wife had a separate profile, was she Mature Jane ?

By *rit10Man
over a year ago

South

By *olphinmoonCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff & Edinburgh

More xxx

over a year ago

"More xxx"
Popular demand will succeed!

over a year ago

Sally walked over to the old black guy and took his hand, leading him to the sofa. The prim and proper country girl was about to get down and dirty with a large black cock. 'I'm Del' the guy volunteered as he was placed in the middle of the sofa, the girls taking position either side of him, the black sandwich meat between their white slices of bread. It was a very powerful view and my trousers were straining as my cock grew. I decided to undress as quickly as possible and took up position in an armchair across from the sofa. Sally had hold of the guys cock, looking at it with undimmed lust, and run her hand up and down its length. It was semi-hard but it carried the prospect of quickly recovering from its previous exertions with my wife, Jane. 'I have only seen my husband's and I thought that was big....but this, it's like heaven' Sally said as she took his cock in both her hands and raised it upwards 'Jane you should have told me how good black cock was'. Jane looked at me, with a surprised look in her eye, at the way her sister was behaving. The look seemed to ask how much drink I had plied her with. I shrugged my shoulders in return and winked. Sally got off the sofa and knelt in front of Del parting his legs and started to lick his balls, parting his curly white pubic hair to get to them. Jane followed suit and both were between his legs on their knees servicing the black guy with their mouths and tongues. The girls had their backs turned to me but I could see their lovely bottoms and their bobbing heads, their blond hair swinging around, as they worked the guy back to readiness. He lay back on the sofa his arms outstretched on the back of it, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the sisters and their attentions. 'Keep going, keep going' was all he could manage to say. Eventually he was hard again and Sally stood up and prepared to mount his thick black cock. He took his manhood in hand and rubbed it against her wet pussy opening before pushing it in to her with a thrust of his hips. Her hands were resting on his shoulders as she slid down his very upright and fat cock. She moaned as it went in to her, taking nearly all of it apart from its last few inches, it stretched her pussy and filled its inside. She started to rise up and down on him, slowly at first as her pussy adjusted to his size and girth, but gaining pace after the first few minutes. He sat back and Sally went about having the fuck of her life, hammering up and down his length, her bottom slapping against his body. She ground down on him for awhile rocking back and forward before returning to rising up and down his length again. She was screaming her delight in Del's ear 'Come on, come on...yes, yes....more...give me more'. 'You are one bad white girl' he gasped as he shot her load in to her.

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ikerufusMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Brilliant storylines. Excellent penship and imagination. Keep going LOL.

over a year ago

"Brilliant storylines. Excellent penship and imagination. Keep going LOL."
glad you are enjoying. I promise to post more!

over a year ago

Sally stood up and I watched his cock fall out of her with a plop and slap against his thigh. His cum run out of her well used and stretched pussy and dripped on to her strappy shoes or rather Jane's. Her legs were shaking a little and she was breathing heavily. 'I want that again' was all she said and leant forward and kissed Del on his full lips, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Jane was quickly down on Del's cock licking her sisters wetness and his spunk off of his large black cock. I felt superfluous to the three lovers but desperately wanted to feel inside my sister-in-laws wet pussy but stopped myself somehow. All I could do was to rub myself off at the sight before me and await the next show. 'Lets go upstairs to bed' Jane said and both her and Sally pulled Del to his feet. Jane took hold of his cock and led him out the room and Sally followed behind pushing him upstairs with her very white hands on his very black bottom. I followed, what else could I do, it was better than watching porn as this was real life action. They arrived in the bedroom and Del was laid out in the centre of the bed as if for sacrifice and the girls got on either side of this large man. He may have put some weight on in his later years but he had stamina and, what seemed, a much younger man's cock. A cock, my wife had been enjoying since it removed her virginity in her teen years. I had heard the story of how it happened but I did not expect to see it replayed before my eyes so many years later. Both girls were sucking and chewing on his nipples with their hands rubbing along the length of his cock although it was semi hard it was still going to take a little more cajoling to get it fully ready for fucking again. He lay back, his hands behind his head and let the girls go to work. Jane and Sally's four hands rubbing along his cock just made it seem even bigger as still so much black flesh was still on show. He raised his legs in to the air, exposing his balls and arse, and the girls took up the invitation. Sally's tongue licked at his opening and I could see her pink tongue licking away at him. Jane had a large ball bag in her mouth and was alternatively sucking and gently nibbling on it. His arse was nicely wet and Sally fingered him, he sighed with contentment, especially once Jane joined and slid her finger in to hole to accompany Sally's. Jane used her left hand and I watched as she used the finger with her wedding ring, engagement ring and eternity ring on. My badges of ownership totally ignored. They disappeared out of sight in to his bottom cavity and I hoped that they would all come back out as I had no idea how you would explain the loss to an insurance company. The girls had at least three fingers each in Del by now and it was beginning to have the desired effect on his cock. However, Jane had other ideas and got off the bed and put on a large strapon. 'Look what I have for you, you naughty black man'. She positioned herself back on the bed and rubbed the end of the strapon against his opening before pushing the head in. Sally moved and sat her pussy over Del's face before falling forward to suck on his ripe cock. Jane had the strapon fully inside him and was fucking him hard. The muffled sounds coming from underneath Sally were unclear but I had to assume he was enjoying it. His toes curled and uncurled as she continued to hammer away at his arse and Sally was working very hard on his cock and had managed to get a prodigious amount of it in to her mouth and throat. He came in Sally's mouth with what seemed like gallons of his warm spunk, it run out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin before dripping on to his black skin. His tongue must have hit her spot as she came very soon afterwards with several volcanic type shudders and a loud scream which helped evacuate her mouth of some of his liquid which landed on Jane's breasts as she continued fucking Del. She was damp with sweat, her blond hair plastered to her forehead and she looked possessed as she pushed the strapon still deeper in to him.

over a year ago

Hot and horny this is good love it

over a year ago

Just read this all the way through . A really horny well written story and looking forward to reading more

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

Wow! An amazingly hot story.

over a year ago

I could take it no longer and got behind Jane on the bed and entered her soggy pussy in a single stroke as she carried on fucking Del. I loved doing her doggy style, it always felt as if it was going in so much more deeper than other positions we had tried. I joined in with her thrusts so as she hit home in his ass I was banging in to her pussy. I tried to hold her around the waist but she was too slippery with sweat so I leant on her back and began looking over her shoulder at Sally who was still face sitting Del. Del was soaked in sweat and covered in his own spunk which had dripped from Sally's mouth after he had shot his load deep in to her throat. Jane was moaning hard as I fucked her and beginning to push back in my cock which was always a good sign of her pleasure. My hands reached out and I took hold of Sally's full breasts, I couldn't resist touching them, her nipples were erect and she was really enjoying Del's tongue in her pussy. I pinched her nipples and she opened her closed eyes and saw that it was me playing with her. She leant forward and kissed me, lots of tongue and lots of sticky, salty black mans spunk was pushed in to my mouth. I let my hands drop and reached for her pussy. She was soaking as my finger entered her and Del's tongue licked at it as he worked her pussy to orgasm. I felt my spunk rising and shot two great spurts of juice in to my wife and I felt her shudder as she reached yet another orgasm. She stopped fucking Del and lay on top of him panting from her exertions, the strapon was still firmly embedded in him and my cock was shrinking inside her. Sally moaned very loudly and Del's oral mission was accomplished, she came, her breasts swaying with her juddering movements. She lay back on the bed, which from the look of Del's face was not a moment to soon, he was awash with his spittle and her juices, and looked in very great need of some gulps of air.

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

Excellent addition

over a year ago

"Excellent addition "
Thanks....a connoisseur!

over a year ago

It's an excellent story

over a year ago

over a year ago

We lay as a group, spread across the bed, kissing and feeling each other as our exertions began to take their toll. Sally was spread over me and was rubbing my cock and Del's with her hands as if comparing them. I had always thought of myself as big but compared to him I was a pale imitation of the sort of cock these two women wanted. Jane got up and went for some cool drinks and Del started to kiss Sally, probing her mouth with his invasive tongue, and she responded in kind and in buckets. Jane returned with some chilled wine which we sipped at. I dripped some on Sally's tits and started to suck it off her nipples enjoying both the taste and her reaction. Her nipples seemed about an inch long and were pointing toward the ceiling, so so suckable. Del had recovered, fuck knows where he got his stamina from, and was placing my wife on her back and taking position to fuck her missionary style again. It didn't seem right to leave Sally out so I pushed her back down on to the bed and moved in for a fuck, something I had wanted to do ever since I met her. She was soaking as I entered her and I heard her moan as I started to stroke away at her, I was enjoying her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open as we fucked. Del was pounding in to my wife and she was having the time of her life under his large black body. The girls, as if unison or a dance move, raised their legs at the same time and locked around our backs perhaps it was a sisterly gene that had kicked in. I could feel myself ready to cum and fired off two great spurts in to my prone sister in law. Del was still humping my wife and lasted a few minutes before splashing the inside of her pussy with his spunk.

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Great stuff. Just realised this is ongoing. More please......

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love it suiting in the van hard as rock

over a year ago

An excellent well written horny story

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Del was sweating profusely and said he was feeling his age after Jane and Sally's attentions. I was struck by how alike the girls were, it felt like it was the first time that I had ever looked at the Sally in any sort of sexual way and I liked what I saw. Jane helped Del up and led him away for a cool shower and to take him to bed. 'I might be some time' Jane smiled as she left the room with Del. ' Don't worry about us' I replied my eyes set firmly on Sally's gaping, soaked pussy. She returned my stare. 'A drink Sal?' I asked as I poured myself a whisky. 'I'll have one of those as well' she said as she pulled her legs up under her and rested back on to the sofa. I took the drinks over and sat next to her, we clinked glasses and sipped at the drinks. She leant forward and kissed me full on the lips, her tongue filling my mouth 'I feel alive, free and sexy' she said 'for probably the first time in my life'. I went down on her right breast, bit the nipple and started to suck. I could feel it harden at the same time as I felt myself harden. Her left hand was rubbing my cock and the look in her eye told me she needed it in her. I pulled her legs from under her, a leg under each of my arms as I shuffled forward on my knees and inched myself in to her slick pussy. She sighed as I went fully in and started to pant at each of my strokes as I happily fucked her, my balls slapping against her.Her nails scratched at my back and she raised her legs so that her feet dangled over my shoulders. Her eyes were shut, her body responding to my thrusts. She was enjoying herself and I was trying to slow myself down so as to give her a really long fuck. Her feet dropped a little and were both resting on my chest. We fucked for a little while longer and then I felt her climax, not once but twice, under me. I was ready to deposit myself in my sister-in-laws ripe and very willing pussy. I wondered what we had unleashed on the world...Jane and Sally the insatiable sisters! I came with two body shuddering bursts and just left my cock in her as we kissed again. We were both breathing heavily but both of us felt content at least for the time being.

over a year ago

Very good love horny as always

By *robertsCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Great stories !

That was then , what's happening now ?

over a year ago

"Great stories !

That was then , what's happening now ? "

Read 'Fake Taxi' to find out.

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Probably the best story I have read on here!

over a year ago

"Probably the best story I have read on here!"
Thank you!

By *nthea_ScotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

What a brilliant post... perfect for a Sunday morning in sunny France xx

By *nthea_ScotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

What a brilliant post... perfect for a Saturday morning in sunny France xx

over a year ago

"What a brilliant post... perfect for a Saturday morning in sunny France xx"
Glad you enjoyed in sunny France! X

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Great.....love a happy ending x

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *nglianmanMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Probably the best story I have read on here....????????

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/10/19 11:16:40]

over a year ago

"Probably the best story I have read on here....????????"
Thank you!

over a year ago

Great story! Thank you...

By *usie4uTV/TS
over a year ago

Havant

"What a brilliant post... perfect for a Sunday morning in sunny France xx"

I fully agree brilliant story xxxx

over a year ago

"What a brilliant post... perfect for a Sunday morning in sunny France xx

I fully agree brilliant story xxxx"

Thank you Susie. XX

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow. What a great story.

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Brilliant story

over a year ago

Thanks!

By *ady SuzieXXXWoman
37 weeks ago

Chichester

What a horny read. X

By *ice guys do it betterMan
37 weeks ago

greenock

By *appytoadsCouple
37 weeks ago

West Dublin

Wow

37 weeks ago

147 messages and nobody questions “They were both in their forties and looked like regular American blacks”?

Post new Message to Thread