Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

New boundaries

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sooooo this happened to me just a couple of days ago and just want a general consensus from both males and females alike.

Me and my gf we in the usual 69 position, with her pussy positioned perfectly so I could lap my tongue from clit to slit, and my nose perched on her butt hole. I pushed her back then continued to finger fuck her, eventually making her gush all over me.... In the meantime she is tugging and sucking my cock, getting quicker and quicker......

She then takes her hands and places them around my ass, and with a finger starts to play around my butt hole.

Now I've done anything like that before, I mean I've licked and played with hers, but this was all new to me, and I was caught in a place where I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.... And she said the same....

What's everyone else's thoughts? I'd like to hear through mail if you don't want to post here x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would love her to play with me, once had a girl close and it felt nice would like to take it further!! Have fucked her arse but she didn't take it further with me

over a year ago

"Sooooo this happened to me just a couple of days ago and just want a general consensus from both males and females alike.

Me and my gf we in the usual 69 position, with her pussy positioned perfectly so I could lap my tongue from clit to slit, and my nose perched on her butt hole. I pushed her back then continued to finger fuck her, eventually making her gush all over me.... In the meantime she is tugging and sucking my cock, getting quicker and quicker......

She then takes her hands and places them around my ass, and with a finger starts to play around my butt hole.

Now I've done anything like that before, I mean I've licked and played with hers, but this was all new to me, and I was caught in a place where I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.... And she said the same....

What's everyone else's thoughts? I'd like to hear through mail if you don't want to post here x"

Can't pm you . So let her go further . The feeling of that finger as it slowly goes up inside you is pure bliss

By *oncambsukMan
over a year ago

st ives

"Sooooo this happened to me just a couple of days ago and just want a general consensus from both males and females alike.

What's everyone else's thoughts? I'd like to hear through mail if you don't want to post here x

Can't pm you . So let her go further . The feeling of that finger as it slowly goes up inside you is pure bliss "

totally agree with Joe. Mrs does it with me and I with her when having oral

over a year ago

I do not enjoy a finger in my ass, but loooooove being tongued. I guess its all down to individual preference, and possibly technique

Post new Message to Thread