Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

No knicker fun #1

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We've both been talking about this for a while now and it nearly happened last Saturday but there were too many friends around.

We want to go out to a pub or club while she's wearing a short skirt...... and her little butt plug.

The missus is very sexy, with amazing tits and a very cheeky glint in her eye who stopped wearing underwear ages ago.

She'll always get noticed when we go out so one of the plans is to catch the eye of someone she likes while going to the bar or whatever and then start chatting.

She'll then ask him to remove the plug somewhere private (smoking area etc;)and then find me and hand it back to me.

No advance planning or anything, just go out searching.

I wonder who would be brave enough to say yes?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I for one would happily remove it & give her pussy a little tickle.

over a year ago

Very sexy ....A former fb of mine used to wear no knickers goin to work with anal beads in... she was a good girl

over a year ago

"Very sexy ....A former fb of mine used to wear no knickers goin to work with anal beads in... she was a good girl "

By *eppoMan
over a year ago

London Colney

"Very sexy ....A former fb of mine used to wear no knickers goin to work with anal beads in... she was a good girl "

Was she ur sister lol

over a year ago

"Very sexy ....A former fb of mine used to wear no knickers goin to work with anal beads in... she was a good girl

Was she ur sister lol"

nah ur mum

over a year ago

Love this idea, I bet most guys would run a mile though. Especially when she says go and give it to my husband sat over there.

over a year ago

"Love this idea, I bet most guys would run a mile though. Especially when she says go and give it to my husband sat over there."

Exactly!!

That's the really fun part.

By *eppoMan
over a year ago

London Colney

"Very sexy ....A former fb of mine used to wear no knickers goin to work with anal beads in... she was a good girl

Was she ur sister lol nah ur mum "

Lol

over a year ago

mm yes

over a year ago

Rhats so hot

over a year ago

Yes please especially when she comes back to you i can sit opposite you both and get flashed and teased!get in touch. Xxx

over a year ago

"Yes please especially when she comes back to you i can sit opposite you both and get flashed and teased!get in touch. Xxx"

By *orny_red_guyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"We've both been talking about this for a while now and it nearly happened last Saturday but there were too many friends around.

We want to go out to a pub or club while she's wearing a short skirt...... and her little butt plug.

The missus is very sexy, with amazing tits and a very cheeky glint in her eye who stopped wearing underwear ages ago.

She'll always get noticed when we go out so one of the plans is to catch the eye of someone she likes while going to the bar or whatever and then start chatting.

She'll then ask him to remove the plug somewhere private (smoking area etc;)and then find me and hand it back to me.

"

Of course I'd be nice enough to help you with this

By *orny_red_guyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"We've both been talking about this for a while now and it nearly happened last Saturday but there were too many friends around.

"

Of course I'd be nice enough to help you with this

over a year ago

"

Love To

over a year ago

No problem!!

over a year ago

Of course I'd be nice enough to help you with this"

over a year ago

Love To "

over a year ago

"No problem!!"

Post new Message to Thread