Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gf wants another cock 2nd thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got to big had to start another one hope people still reading an enjoying .you all know how to find part 1, not alot left now but I said that 4 or 5 parts ago lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Great stuff

over a year ago

Loving the story. Hope he becomes a cuck

By *overs09ukCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

;-)

over a year ago

";-)"
you could play a convincing amy if your an your other half ever find yourself in kent

By *arewithmeMan
over a year ago

Craven Arms

over a year ago

Great read

over a year ago

After Amy's explosion Scott eases Amy on to the sofa she looks very fragile an submissive after that intense release . Scott lays on top of her an they kiss softly now . Amy's juices still over Scott she was now tasting herself on him .they were giggling an whispering to each other in between kisses I felt like I was intruding on a married couple deeply In love .feeling worse I turn to leave as Amy was just about to climb on Scott's cock when he says." Oi where are you going ? ... we ain't done yet " I freeze on the spot " is he still here ? " Amy turns round to look at me hand over her mouth laughing " why are you still here hahaha you like watching ? Get your clothes off you might aswell join in then " nah fuck that he had his chance, look at him he's already cum in his boxers again ain't he ? " they both laugh amy tries to cover it up still trying to spare my feelings at least a bit . I'm in my boxers an t shirt I look down my cock still poking out rock hard from when I was sitting on the stairs spying at least half hour ago the wet patch of pre cum even bigger now . " no you can watch as I fuck the shit out of YOUR gf , show you how it's done mate , nah turn round bitch I want him to see you " Amy turns round to do reverse cowgirl on Scott, facing me . She holds Scott's cock an looking at me straight in the eyes eases herself down on Scott's length as he penetrates her for the first time

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Yra

over a year ago

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

So good

By *overs09ukCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

";-) you could play a convincing amy if your an your other half ever find yourself in kent "

Will definitely keep that in mind

By *ere to enjoyCouple
over a year ago

town near derby

over a year ago

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

hurry up with more!!!

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Like it

over a year ago

WOW

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Still looking at me she slowly moved herself up an down on Scott's long meaty dick .as he met her stride with some movement of his own her eyes glazed and rolled still looking at me she might aswell of been looking straight through me as she enjoyed his cock filling her up an stretching her sweet pussy she started to roll her hips an an bounce up an down on it Scott was pumping ferociously from the bottom amy was screaming already in delight as Scott hit full speed amy was coming again already could see her juices exploding around Scott's cock which was slamming in an out of my gf.as much as I hated it her tanned pussy looked perfect filled up with his cock her landing strip wet an covered in juice. As she slowed down she seemed to notice me again "come here get your cock out" at this point I didint need telling twice I dropped my boxers in front of her my cock already rock hard sprang out whipping her with sticky precum as it did she took it in her hand .it felt so good .she still wanted me .even with Scott's impressive tool filling her up she still wanted my average cum covered cock .Scott noticing amy taking my cock he decided to quicken up the pace again.hand on Amy's hips he was actually slamming Amy's curvy tanned body down on to him again an again .he was doing it on purpose so amy couldn't get my cock in her mouth but even with it in her hand I could feel it growing stiffer ."this is how you fuck you little bitch" could barely hear him over Amy's screams and her hand grips harder on my cock . Amy came again with my cock in her hand it was so hot to watch she was sweating now an stunk of cum an sex . "Go on then" he pushed up with his cock again which seemed to wake amy from her orgasmic haze . She seemed to forget she had my cock in her hand she licks her lips .I knew what was gonna happen. I had no alcohol to save me this time . I think she did too as she gave me a naughty smile before wrapping her lips around the tip of my cock .that was it as soon as I felt her hot mouth on my cock I felt the surge go through me . There was no stopping it . She felt me tense an sucked hard on my helmet not moving . Her eyes widened as I filled her mouth with jet after jet of hot cum screaming out my legs went to jelly an I stumbled back .the room erupts with laughter Scott is howling an actually lifted amy off him to see properly amy can barely breath cum is pouring from her mouth but she is in hysterics "God your are pathetic hahahaha" as she wiped my spunk off her chin

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

Wow loving this still!!

S

Xx

over a year ago

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Mmm yes

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

over a year ago

She no longer cared about my feelings. The frustration of the night ,the pleasure of having Scott's cock inside her and the hilarity of shooting my load 2 quick 3 times in one night was enough for her . They were still laughing. tears were streaming down her face to mix up with my cum around her gorgeous mouth.she didint see me as a man now I could tell . Just a pathetic boy who couldn't satisfy her . She was just as bad as Scott now , taunting me ." You still not learnt how a real man fucks" we will have to show you again " I was going to put my clothes on "no cunt , leave them off sit down over there an watch maybe you will learn cos I promise you , you wont get anywhere near my pussy again hahahaaha I can't waste my time with you" . I sat back on the sofa opposite ,spent. Amy got on all fours on the floor facing me as Scott entered her from behind almost coming again as her enters her . Both of them staring at me as Scott smoothly went in an out of my now ex gf his toned body slamming against Amy's arse making it jiggle amy now more an more vocal ."ahh that's it Scott show him how I like it ahhh fuck me !" Scott slaps Amy's brown arse cheek very hard making it ripple she screams out in pain but breaks out in smile now moaning in pleasure "AGAIN"! Slap even harder this time he grabs a fistful of hair pulls her head back he's really rooting her now I'd never seen anything like it so forceful but she loved every second of it screaming .my cock was stiring again I couldn't believe it . Less than 12 hours ago I was a normal man with sexy gf now I'd been humiliated and was beginning to finally realise I loved it .I loved seeing her get fucked by Scott. She deserved it . A girl as sexy as that needs to be satisfied an if I can't do it I should be happy to watch someone else do it what was wrong with me I thought. I didint care anymore .I began to wank my cock it felt as good as it ever did if I was honest with myself I wanted to wank earlier when I was spying as I knew it would end up this way . Even in there frantic fucking they both notice me wanking amy says " good little boy , you realise this is the only way I will make you cum now .you gonna cum for me again hahaha" she could barely talk with Scott's hand around her throat pumping her viciously it was the hottest thing I'd seen an I wanted to shoot my load again ." Arghhhh I'm gonna cum " said amy "cum with me cunt" as her orgasm hit her again it hit me too furiously wanking my cock I spunk again it seemed to be more an more shot after shot it was hitting my chest , my chin everywhere they both laugh again " haha you look good covered in cum" Scott slaps her arse again "where do you want my cum" Scott pulled out an held his cock amy got on her knees ready to take her facial when she sprung up " oo actually " she jumps on me pinning me to the sofa I'm still in a haze so don't care an stroke her arse " get your hands off me " Scott cum on his face" it took me a second to realise by the time I did Scott is hovering over me fat cock inches from my face . I say no an try to resist but with Amy laying over me an pinning my arms down I couldn't move ." Here cunt you deserve this " wanking his meaty cock in my face the last thing I saw was his grin before being shot in the face with he's hot spunk heavier than I had cum all night he covered my face in complete facial I could taste it covering my whole mouth sticking to my eyes everything .Amy grabs my face an starts to kiss me! swirling Scott's cum around my mouth moaning as she does as Scott finishes dumping his load on us aiming a fresh shot in out open mouths . She licks cum off my cheek an does it again sharing his cum with me .I had been completely ruined . Laughing amy picks up her phone an takes pics of all 3 of us an then loads of me covered in cum she's laughing in hysterics .she leans in kisses my cum covered cheek an whispers . "Now get the fuck out my house "

The end.

over a year ago

All done ! Sorry i took my time .Had too much fun writing that actually can feel the pre cum in my boxers right now at work lol .hope people enjoyed it already got ideas for more . Time to read this from the beginning!

over a year ago

first class story - you aren't the only one 'hard' at work!

over a year ago

"first class story - you aren't the only one 'hard' at work! "
hahaha cheers !

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Great story!!!

over a year ago

By *eppoMan
over a year ago

London Colney

"All done ! Sorry i took my time .Had too much fun writing that actually can feel the pre cum in my boxers right now at work lol .hope people enjoyed it already got ideas for more . Time to read this from the beginning! "

Fantastic !!

over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

over a year ago

Great story!

over a year ago

great story made me cum 4 times

over a year ago

Fantastic, feel sorry for the lad, is there a second part of future humiliation??

over a year ago

"Fantastic, feel sorry for the lad, is there a second part of future humiliation??"

Did have an idea for another part to this story

over a year ago

Brilliant story. Very well written. I feel like everyone knows a Scott and an Amy!

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Loved it, great story

k

over a year ago

"Fantastic, feel sorry for the lad, is there a second part of future humiliation??

Did have an idea for another part to this story "

Time to start writing it then

By *rit10Man
over a year ago

South

over a year ago

"Brilliant story. Very well written. I feel like everyone knows a Scott and an Amy!"

Cheers mate that was the idea

over a year ago

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Fantastic, feel sorry for the lad, is there a second part of future humiliation??

Did have an idea for another part to this story "

Would love to read how it all develops if that's an idea?

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

Great story shame the other two girls disappeared

over a year ago

so need more!!

over a year ago

"Great story shame the other two girls disappeared "

Thanks .they stayed asleep in real life Scott well an truly fucked them to sleep .was gonna bring them back in as part of the humiliation but wanted to keep it as real as poss.

over a year ago

Also wanna put it out there if any couples want to re enact this story or other roleplay ideas then get in touch more than capable of playing nick or Scott type

over a year ago

Great story. Poor thing

over a year ago

Great story! Love it!

over a year ago

"Great story! Love it! "