Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Homework lessons

Jump to newest

By *mm and Her OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We’ve said before we like to do little mini roleplays - we've shared one and done many. We talk about it before hand, to build up the anticipation, and write down these little sketches, if nothing else so at least we know where we’re headed.

We sometimes film them as well for our own fun – at least one pic is on our profile (currently a maid being very attentive!). If you’re lucky, we might share pics of this one too…

And many of these are acted out in front of the floor to ceiling windows in the flat… Nice to have an audience too

This is the plan for Friday….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

The teacher approached the door to the flats, disgruntled. Why was he doing this? If the Girl just behaved and was better organised, and if the parent wasn't so pushy and donated so much cash to the school, he'd not have schlepped out to just to hand over the camera & tripod the girl needed to finish her coursework that was due today. She better be grateful and focus on the task in hand – he wanted to get off as quickly as possible, but couldn’t trust her not to bring the camera back. Or, actually turn up at school at all.

She buzzed him up but still took ages to open the door. She was dressed in her uniform, so at least presentable. The school was odd making the 6th formers wear uniform, so it must be odd at 18 to be dressed this way, but no wonder she had a reputation of being a prick tease amongst the boys, and even some of the staff.

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Too much make-up - bright red lipstick and thick mascara - and her uniform either didn't fit or perhaps fitted just a bit too well. Like a slutty Britney and that was saying something. Short skirt and were those stockings?! Teetering on high heels like Bambi, actually very quickly obvious they were. Tight white blouse, undone more than a button too far – she was wearing several sizes too small surely. Jesus she was definitely a woman - those were definitely big breasts by anyone's standards.

"Best crack on, and focus"

"Yeah, whatever Sir"

Cheeky cow.

"Get started - I'm just going to use your bathroom"

She walked cockily down the hall away from him. She knew he was watching – a little sway to her hips, just a little too knowing. He felt bad for watching ...but that was a sight than no one could ignore. A-Level in sultry walking - tick!

He used the loo, taking his time. He read his emails, played a game - why rush, I'm not a babysitter, and he'd done his bit in delivering the kit.

He wandered back and entered the room where she was, but she didn't notice.

What was she doing?!

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

She'd set it up ok, but was obviously messing about.

Jeepers. He realised what she was doing.

She had one of those live chat girlie TV channels on and was playing up to camera like one of the girls on screen. She had a big pink vibrator that she was rubbing over her generous breasts, and a hand down inside her skirt, pouting at the camera.

She lent over so the camera could see her generous cleavage and slid the vibrator up and down like she was giving a titty roll. She licked her lips lasciviously. He watched, cock stiffening in his jeans, her oblivious. Next she turned round, hands on hips, legs crossed at the ankles..and slowly bent over. He could see right down the front her blouse, and her nipples were clearly hard. And the skirt had ridden right up to expose tight black knickers across her arse.

As she slowly stood up, she sensed he was there, and glanced up, face ashen.

"Please don't tell anyone. My mum is so strict."

"Well. You'd best be trying to make it worth my while. Now I have that footage, on school property, your reputation will be well and truly confirmed. You'll be out like a shot from the school"

"I'll do anything...please..I can't afford to get kicked out at this stage"

"You better. Or else. Best start convincing me, quickly."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love role play .....and this is fabulous

over a year ago

Loving this . I do like schoolgirl roleplay

over a year ago

By *ere to enjoyCouple
over a year ago

town near derby

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

By *9moodleCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

over a year ago

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

There's always room for another female pupil...

Her x

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

He sat on the bench at the table. "Sit on the table, legs either side of me, feet on the bench"

She tried to sit demurely on the table, but failed when she had to slide a leg across him, opening her legs wide. Her short skirt hid nothing, sliding back along her legs. Mmmm. Definitely stockings. Black panties, visibly damp, stretched across her sex.

"Now play for me, not the camera this time. Let's see if you've learnt anything. Lick your nipples... play with yourself... push your panties aside and hold yourself open... Everything. This is the show that might just save you."

He watched as she played, his cock rock hard. After her initial nerves, she was obviously enjoying it too, her face flushing. He bent his head down and she eagerly pushed herself forward to meet his mouth.

But he stopped her, just short of his mouth. Instead, he gently blew on her inner thigh, moving up till his warm breath danced against her panties. She moaned and shook slightly at the sensation. Then he slowly ran his tongue following the same path, gently at first, then more firmly. She grabbed his hair and tried to push against him harder.

He stopped and grabbed her wrist.

"No. Undress me"

She did as she was told, first unbuttoning his shirt, brushing his nipples, but glancing at the bulge clearly visible in his trousers. She undid his trousers and slid them down. His cock snapped rigidly to attention, free from the constraint of his trousers. Instinctively she grabbed his cock, trying to wrap both hands round it.

"Did I say touch me? Bend over the table. Now."

She stood and turned. With one swift move, he lifted her skirt and ripped down her panties.

"Time you learnt some discipline girl"

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Very much looking forward to doing this tomorrow

Need some ribbon for my pigtails hehe

Her x

over a year ago

Sounds hot as fuck

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Sounds hot as fuck"

Well I certainly am and and hard as well now

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Lol. Thanks everyone. We often get too carried away ourselves! The number of times we forget to turn the camera on...

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

He took the belt from his trousers and gently it hit her across the arse with it. He rubbed his hand across where he'd he hit her, feeling the curves of her arse.

To her surprise, he hit her again with the belt, but much harder than before, leaving a red mark across her cheeks. This time he rubbed the tip of his penis across her cheeks, where he hit her. Still reeling from the surprise of actually being disciplined, she was almost as shocked to feel the heat and hardness of him against her skin. She squirmed back, trying to push it to where *she* really ached.

And another hit, stinging across her buttocks, making her make a noise somewhere between a gasp and a moan.

And then shock. This time his tongue traced up her calves, across her stocking tops, to the top of her thighs. She pushed back as his tongue explored. She was ready. So ready.

"Bet it's just been boys you've teased. Teasing a man is a dangerous thing. Let me teach you a lesson about men you won’t forget. You won’t want boys again".

By *olfie2000Man
over a year ago

Download

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Turn round, and kneel in front of me. Now suck me".

She took a tentative little bit in her mouth, stretching wide to even take the tip of it in. But her grabbed by her pigtail and forced himself deep into her mouth, almost choking her. He started fucking her mouth, holding her head so she looked up at him, eyes wide and watering.

"Back how you were, bent over the table"

She complied, panting to catch her breath and braced herself with her arms, but as he entered her, he pushed her forward, holding head down against the table by grabbing her hair, her breasts against the cold table as he fucked her hard. The table meant she couldn't move so his deep hard stokes offered no respite... Deep, rough strokes, grunting as he slid in and out.

Smack. His other hand hit her hard again on the arse.

She looked up.

Fuck.

The camera was still on and had filmed her being had....

over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Loved it

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Just out of the shower and getting ready for Teacher to come drop off the camera.

I can't decide whether to go with pure & white underwear or embrace my inner tease and go with red or black that he'll be able to see through my tight shirt...Hmmm....

Her x

By *aytimevoyeurMan
over a year ago

temp with work. LN6/LN5 area ish

"Just out of the shower and getting ready for Teacher to come drop off the camera.

I can't decide whether to go with pure & white underwear or embrace my inner tease and go with red or black that he'll be able to see through my tight shirt...Hmmm....

Her x"

Pure white for me if I was your teacher, hope we get to hear about your exploits. This story definitely stirred my trousers, I'm sure everyone who reads this will fab any pics of the roleplay.

Have fun....

over a year ago

Oops!!! Hard. Again!!! It would appear I'm going to get hard every time I read the next bit of this tale.

More please.

By *9moodleCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

over a year ago

Pure white

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I got an A*

Her x

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We forgot to say - as promised, there was a pic. The profile pic (stripy shirt) is from when we met and is how I was greeted at the door, complete with short skirt, stockings and heels.

All captured on camera hehehe

Hmm

Post new Message to Thread