Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Closet voyeur

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Daddy seemed extra handsy in the car on the drive over to his flat, I obligingly spread my legs and let him stroke my wet slit through my panties, glad I wore a skirt. He’d had me edging for the whole week with no relief I was aching and needy.

I rested my hand on his crotch and he was rock hard inside his jeans, I raised my eyebrows and smiled.

‘Someone’s happy to see me!’ I remarked. He laughed, a little more than a comment like that would warrant. I soon understood why.

Up the stairwell he made me walk in front, his hands all over my ass, grabbing, squeezing and spanking hard. It was like we’d just starting dating again. In his flat I dove at him, kissing him with every ounce of passion I could muster, wildly excited by him. Daddy lead me into the bedroom and I hopped onto the bed expectantly.

‘No baby not there, you need to go in here,’ Daddy opened the door to his walk in wardrobe. A chair was sat squarely in the middle.

'Chrissie’s coming over,’ he said with a devilish smile...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And then....

over a year ago

'I know how much you want to see me fuck her, I thought you could hide in here and watch, you have to promise to be a good girl and stay absolutely quiet, though…’ he was firm now. I was rubbing my thighs together and my fingers clutched the bedspread. I was so horny and torn between wanting to see him fuck someone else and wanting him to fuck me that I was lost for words and just nodded my head excitedly.

'Speak you dumb cunt show some respect,’ he snapped. My pussy clenched and ached.

'Yes Sir, sorry,’ I whimpered.

I walked into the wardrobe and sat down but Daddy wasn’t done.

'I can’t trust you. I know you won’t leave that dripping little hole alone by yourself.’ He pulled my chastity belt out from the drawer and stood me up. I left him slip my panties down. He stroked my now gushing and slick lips gently.

'See… you’re so hot and wet down here… I know when you start to hear her moans, when you start to see how good she makes your Daddy feel, you’re going to rub and rub. You might cum even though you know you’re not supposed to and we can’t have that,’ he locked me into the belt, pocketed the key and pulled my skirt back down over it.

As he finished the door knocked.

'Be quiet,’ he growled warningly before shutting me in the dark.

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

More please this getting very hot and horny xxxx

over a year ago

Oh yes! Definitely need to read more of this story

By *ere to enjoyCouple
over a year ago

town near derby

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

over a year ago

This is good.....a nice bit of cuck queaning

over a year ago

((Glad you like it everyone! I love writing dirty stories I'll be posting more soon xx?))

I listened to him quickly washing the smell of my pussy off his hands, spraying himself with aftershave to mask the scent of my perfume. I strained my ears to listen to them greet each other and I wondered did they kiss at the door? I supposed they would have. There was no ceremony, no would you like a coffee, no sitting and having a chat. They were both quickly in the bed stripping each other. My stomach twisted with angry jealousy when she called him Daddy but I remained mute as I peeked through the crack and watched him impassionedly fuck her every hole for two hours straight.

Angst set in as I watched them spent, watched him running his fingers through her hair smiling and laughing. I desperately rammed my hands between my legs and rocked against them, achieving a little stimulation and relief but nothing remotely close to satisfaction. Thankfully their time in bed being affectionate was short as he quickly made excuses, his excuse being that he was coming to get me.

I felt guilty pleasure as her face fell and became shaded with jealousy for a moment.

They said their farewells but I knew better than to come out 0f my secret hiding place myself. I knew I should wait. He praised me when he returned and held my face gently as he eased his cock into my mouth. I sucked at it like a lollipop, nuzzling into him with my face, tasting her, feeling how wet he had made her. His cock didn’t even twitch in my mouth though, I knew he was spent and I was desperate to cum. He lead me to the bed, wet, messy and reaking of her and lay me down next to him. He held me.

I hiked my skirt up, pawing at the belt a little and looking up at him hopefully. He smiled and shook his head.

'No princess that’s staying on for now. I’m too tired to fuck you anyway and I know you’ll be so well behaved whilst I’ve got you locked up in there, won’t you? I know how much you need and want to cum.’

I sighed and looked down to avoid eye contact, nodding my head. He grasped my chin and made me look at him.

'Look at me, use your words dummy,’

'Yes Daddy, I’ll behave,’

'Good girl,’

over a year ago

More please

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham