Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

1st time couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A few years a go I got chatting to a couple from her we got on so well and said we should meet to for a chat in a pub so one night we meet up thay came in to the bar she was very shy a bit plump with very big Tits she had a jumper on but I could still see how big thay are thay looked around to see if I was there I gave a little nod and thay came over I asked if thay would like a drink so to the bar I whent

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

How would like more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And how did things go

over a year ago

We had a long chat we went in to a side bar and it was just us 3 she was very shy and did not say a lot but Pete got up for a wee as he left us I put my hand on her jumper rubbing her Tits she looked shocked I said did she like it and she told me to keep doing it as it was so nice Pete walked back in and could see what I was doing to his wife and a very big smile on his facs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Pete sat down and asked sue was it OK and would she like me to stop she said no its so nice and to keep going she then put her and and she Was rubbing my leg up and down Pete said it would be a lot better if we all event to there car sue and I got in the back and my hands where all over her and she undid my zip and put her hands no my cock she told me she would love to wank me off I was not going to say no to that offer Pete drove off with one eye on the road and one on us I soon he'd her tits out and was sucking her by now very hard nipples and one hand going down to her knickers it was hard to get to and she said she likes that and I had to work to got to her pussy

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ane dickCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

We done the same back in November was very horny watching in the mirrors

over a year ago

I slipped my finger in to her very wet pussy I slid one finger deep in her hole and one worked her Clit she was so loving it and told me harder harder her grip on my cock got harder to and she was working it up and down harder to Pete was so horns and was having a little play to and said we need to find some where to park so we can have a better time sue said yes she would like to get my cocktail in her

over a year ago

So Pete took as to a park my hands was all over sue her pussy was so wet and I was gagging to fucking her we all got out and had a little walk we got to a little wood and Pete said here will do and that he would like me to fucking her pussy as he fucked her arse it was then I couldn't find my codoms oh no what ammunition I going to do Pete told sue to let me fucked her mouth

over a year ago

I got a call from sue would I like to meet them at there home on the Friday I said I'd love to so Friday came and I knocked on there door sue opened it if a very sexy out fit in didn't need to take a lot off her as she didn't have a lot on it could see her nipples was popping over her top and very hard she asked me in and Pete was in the room we sat down and had a drink and chatted for a bit then Pete asked sue if she would show me her new toy

over a year ago

She got up and set of to get her new toy she soon came back with a 9inc dildo and layer on the floor and rubbed her pussy with it and looked at me and pet said would I like to help her with it I jumped up and got down with her and Lickey her clit as she fucked you pussy deep with hat toy she was so wet and I could see her juices coming out as I licked it up as soon as it run out of her Pete said let's take this to the bedroom

So up we went soon as I got on the bed she took my cock out and put it deep in her mouth and sucked me so deep

Post new Message to Thread