Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watch only fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a fantasy where a woman comes to mine or wherever, leads me upstairs to the bedroom and proceeds to play while I watch

No touching at all

Are there any ladies willing to help me out with this? If so PM me for all the details x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Must be a lady that likes being watched??

over a year ago

Any ladies fancy this?

Purely just want to watch

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Must be a lady that likes being watched??"

ulsive meet with a lady at the seaside once..

She was with her partner but kinda crept off to meet me very quickly.. It turned out we were a few hundred yards away so she said meet me by the bushes kinda thing... I got there unsure what was going to happen, presumed a blowjob, kiss n maybe bend her over.. She was good looking wearing denim shorts and a bikini top.. Nice.

She immediately said.. "I want to watch you wank yourself of so I can see you cum",, here's me thinking I'd have my bell end in a warm sloppy mouth by now but instead found myself hiding in the bushes having a wank... What the fuck!.. She pulled her shorts to one side so I could see pussy to be turned on.. I went along with it but thought this is weird, not done this before, think I like it, I feel stupid,shes fit and doesn't know me,do it!!! .... There I was, wanking away! Thinking try anything once, wasn't 100%comfortible and defiantly not expecting the situation I was in.... She gave me "a hand" whilst both of us had figures in her knickers.. She got so wet and turned on very quickly and even gasped trembled a little when I cum.. She looked at the cum in and running down her hand with warmth, fascination, and satisfaction wiping it of with a peice of toilet role.. Said Thankyou, kissed me on the cheek and left me in the bushes with my pants round my ankles thinking what the fuck happened then... I never heard from her again.

Post new Message to Thread