Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel noisy neighbours

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I stayed in a hotel last night and it was about 2am, I was awake and thought I'd have a walk round, see who's about, anyway I'm walking through the hall ways and heard a women moaning very loudly, I could hear slaps and her screaming out harder... at this point, my ear was up to the door feeling so horny.

She was getting louder, he must have been pounding her..

I was now playing with my self by this point, and I thought as they had helped me, I'd leave them a gift, so shot my load, thick and lots of it all over their door handle

Was so hot!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ivery been doing the deed in a hotel before and the girl I was with was so noisey we had the manger knock on the door

By *3xyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

swingers town

"Ivery been doing the deed in a hotel before and the girl I was with was so noisey we had the manger knock on the door "

What did the manager say?

As I can hear my wife outside the hotel room when she is being fucked. But so far no one has said anything.

By *ensualkinkMan
over a year ago

hotel or at yours

Is there an etiquette/code for joining in or inviting. I was in a hotel with my fb and we had some rough fun. She was moaning loudly and the headboard was making a thump every time against the wall. The neighbour banged the wall, I wanted to invite them - not sure how so left it as is

over a year ago

"Ivery been doing the deed in a hotel before and the girl I was with was so noisey we had the manger knock on the door "

i've experienced that a couple of times. just burst into giggles once the manager left.

over a year ago

Years ago at university at a party in one girl's room we were making so much noise that when her neighbour banged on the door she hit it so hard that it burst open. I can still remember the look on her face, I was stood with one girl's mouth wrapped around my cock, with my mate on his back on the bed with another girl on his face and the girl who's room it was bouncing up and down on his cock. We invited the neighbour to join us and me and my mate got to fuck all four that evening.

over a year ago

Was in a Campanile hotel( cardboard walls) with hubby and a girlfriend and couple nextdoor shagging real loud so we started getting loud too, were all banging on walls shouting shut the fuck up, all laughed like mad and saw them later and had a giggle x

By *moothbody2Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I was once in a hotel in Weston-super-Mare. That evening around 10pm a couple had some incredibly noisy sex. You could hear him hammering away and she came very loudly several times. In all, the noise lasted around 45 minutes.

The next morning at breakfast, everybody was looking at each other suspiciously. However, a couple finally entered. She was young, early 20's and he was in his 30's. She was all over him. It started slowly but the whole breakfast room starting applauding loudly. The couple were very embarrassed but I feel that everybody in the room was jealous and would loved to have had that much enjoyment themselves.

over a year ago

I once stayed in a hotel for work and in the next room, a gangbang was going on. I could hear atleast 3-4 men and one girl. It went on for a good 2 hours with lots of laughter and lots pf spanking, fucking moaning and groaning... I jerked myself a few times that night.

By *inkybabe1109Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

We once had 4 couples in our room after a social we was that loud the guy from reception came up and knocked on door and said I no what your upto but can you keep the noise down

over a year ago

Once enjoyed some really filthy dirty talk from a couple in the room next to me whilst having what sounded like a great fuck!!

Was a busy hotel so was unsure who the couple was at breakfast!!

over a year ago

"Ivery been doing the deed in a hotel before and the girl I was with was so noisey we had the manger knock on the door

What did the manager say?

As I can hear my wife outside the hotel room when she is being fucked. But so far no one has said

anything."

Knocked on the door and the fb I was with answered the door naked and to see what was going on and the manger went all shy and walked off and we carry ed on lol

over a year ago

You should of knocked and said can I join in as your keeping me awake lol

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

Sometimes the sounds and your own imagination are as good as watching. Loved getting back to my tent at Swingfields at 1AM and still being able to hear half the campsite shagging.

Post new Message to Thread