Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girlfriend xmas night out slut

Jump to newest

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh/glasgow / London

It was the middle of December and with all the works night outs going on I was invited to my girlfriends one as you were allowed to take your partners. Anyway during the day we all started to get ready and when my girlfriend drinks she becomes really horny, I had just poured her another glass of wine when she said " I would prefer something else in my mouth at the moment " as she dropped to her knees she started spitting and sucking on my cock . My girlfriend is only 5foot but she took my whole cock to the back of her mouth and teasingly licked my balls , eventually I let loose with my load and wanted to fuck her but she was wanting to get ready and said we can later. Now I'm not being biased but when my girlfriend was ready she looked stunning ( she is Russian ) and I wanted her thier again but I had to control myself . We got picked up in a coach as we were going to a posh hotel about a 40 min drive and when we got on coach I knew the guys would not be able to keep their eyes of her as she was wearing a short dress and her tanned legs on show . I instantly noticed a young guy (21/22 ) from work looking her up and down and come and sat beside us trying to strike up a conversation , now my girlfriend is a flirt and I could tell straight away he was getting excited ........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice start

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

more please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Good start more please

By *ere to enjoyCouple
over a year ago

town near derby

Sound so good so far x

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

When we arrived at hotel I was getting told how lucky a man I was to have such a stunning girlfriend !

As the night went on my girlfriend started to dance while I mingled with the guys at the bar , I noticed the young man from earlier dancing with the Mrs and how much he wanted her ! You Sen him from time to time trying to touch her while dancing . After a while I could not find the Mrs and was asking a few people where she was and they said they seen her outside chatting . I went outside but could not seen her so for some reason I went further round the corner where it was secluded and seen her in corner with this young man kissing ! At first I was angry and shocked but then I got turned on a little . They pulled away when they seen me and he ran away . I told her to go away while I was ready to leave , but I decided to go to the bar for a strong drink . I was surprised at my actions as normally I would go after man and hit him but I was turned on at the thought , My mrs come up and was apologetic and said it was a d*unken kiss . I asked her if she enjoyed being with a young man and she said no but I knew she did . I said why don't you invite him back to ours for a drink ........

By *assionate to u xMan
over a year ago

limerick / clare / tipp

Nice xx

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

over a year ago

Love where this is going :0

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

She looked at me surprised and said why would we do that ? I told her I was angry but also turned on . She was a bit taken back and was reluctant but I kept saying what we could do to her and I knew she was getting turned on .

On the way back home she received a message on facebook from young man apologising for what happened and she told me . I told her to say she was going home alone and would he like to come round for a drink ? He replied by saying what about your man but I told her to say I was heading out to friends for a drink .

When we got home he replied by saying he would come round . She told him to just come in house as she would be in bath ! This was not the plan . I said when he walks in living room I would be fucking her from behind and she would be facing him ! ........

over a year ago

Hot

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

Sounds great

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

She was shocked but I soon started warming her up by kissing her neck and rubbing her soaking pussy . I said he will be here in 5 min so get naked ! With this she stripped off and starting sucking my cock , I told her to get on her knees and bend over . I slipped my cock inside her she let out a gasp . I knew she was turned on as my cock was going in and out of her tight pussy it was squelching and soaking . Her phone went and it was him saying he was at the door , she told him to come in and after a min or 2 he was brave enough to do so . We heard him coming through the hall way and then when he entered living room he looked shocked and turned away . I shouted at him to get his arse back here and finish what he started at xmas dance . He was a nervous wreck and asked what he wanted to do ? I said you are going to put your cock in her mouth and fuck her mouth ! My girlfriend turned round shocked and looked at me and I said " well darling if you act like a slut you are going to get treated like a slut " with this the young man forced his limp dick into her slutty mouth and it was soon hard ! He was just letting her suck his dick and I said to him " look I want you to fuck her mouth while I pound her from behind "

He started slowly and then built up a faster rhythm , with this I started to build up by fucking her faster and harder and she was moaning and squirting all over my cock ...........

over a year ago

Wow love this.

By *asRedMan
over a year ago

Rochdale ish

By *asRedMan
over a year ago

Rochdale ish

[Removed by poster at 06/01/17 16:18:51]

over a year ago

Hot

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

So as we are both fucking mrs from each side I ask her if she is enjoying it and she turns round with saliva around her mouth from the gagging she is doing from sucking young mans cock and she said yes ! I say to young man " let's swap " and he must have thought he had hit the jackpot by getting to fuck Mrs ! I slide my cock into her mouth and say are you ready for some young cock and she looks up and says yes ! He enters her and started fucking her like a sewing machine ! Every thrust my cock hit the back of her throats and made her gag but she would grab my star and pull me into her ! After about 15 min of this I said to her " do you want to try dp ! ..........

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm what a good story making me hard reading this

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

With this she looked excited ! Now we had tried dp before but only with toys as my girl is rather small and the last time she took my cock in her ass she fainted . I knew young man had a thin cock so she may manage !

I told the Mrs to straddle me and then young man went inside her ass , he couldn't believe his luck and was ready to cum right there and then but I told him to hold back . We fucked her good for about 20 min until she was begging us to cum . I told her to lie back until we unloaded over her tits and face . I told young man to leave but I was not done for the night . I went on fab to see who was near by and I seen their was a big black man with a friend looking for a meet . I told mrs to take a shower and I would be up in a bit .........

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

over a year ago

Best ever

over a year ago

Very horny story

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

So while Mrs was upstairs having a shower , I'm on fab telling the two guys to be here in 20 min . They jump at the chance when they see a picture of Mrs (kik if anyone is interested lol )

I go upstairs to freshen up myself and take Mrs up a glass of wine . She apologised again for what happened at xmas party and said she was so d*unk and will do anything to make it up to me , with that I said I would like to see you with two black men ! She looked at me and said their is no way I could manage two big black dicks ! With that I walked out bathroom and said well you better as they will be here in 10 min !! She let out a laughter but a nervous one and said are you being serious ?! " of course " I replied

I waited in room while Mrs come out shower and she asked me if I'm sure I want this to happen ? I said I do and if she was ok . She said I think so as she always wanted a black cock but not sure if she can handle Two !! With that I parted her towel and felt between her legs and right enough she was soaking wet !! I said to her " you know you want this " and she replied I do but I want you to join in also with that my phone went ..it was to two black men at the door ........

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Loving this

By *ick71Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Keep going

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

mmmm us this true ?

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

Yes it's true

over a year ago

Loving this great story if you want to share the pic my Kim is my user name

over a year ago

By *assionate to u xMan
over a year ago

limerick / clare / tipp

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm more please

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *rit10Man
over a year ago

South

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

Nice

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great story mate

over a year ago

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

So I went downstairs and to greet the two gentlemen . I told them let's not not waste anytime with small talk as you are both here to fuck mrs . I told them I want you to strip of down stairs and just walk into room and use her ! One was a bit sceptical if a woman was here but then noticed Mrs shoes and dress on living room floor from earlier . I left them for a min to get changed and returned to find them naked . Now I'm 100% straight but those cocks were massive and one had the girth that most woman would struggle . I handed them some baby oil and asked if the brought condoms and told them to go upstairs with me .

When we walked into room my mrs burst into laughter with nerves as she clearly noticed their cocks . One went down straight between her legs licking her all ready red raw pussy while the other started sucking on her pert little titties ! She was making little moans with each stroke of the tongue and I said I think she needs a cock in her mouth . The guy sucking her tits who was rock hard by this time put his massive member in her tiny mouth and she struggled with even getting her mouth round the head . I started pouring oil over her body and thighs as she loved oil on her . The other man had stopped licking and started putting on a condom . She looked down and I could tell she was excited and nervous as she was about to get her first black cock in her but this was no normal cock as this was massive . I whispered in her ear that she is one lucky slut and she was going to get fucked her by those men. She looked at me and with that the cock entered her. She let out a whimper as she took a little of the cock and he thrust her back when he went into her !" Oh my god " she let out as the man picked up the rhythm but not even half his cock in her ! I said to men " treat her like a whore as she has been a little whore tonight haven't you !!" With this the men started calling her a white little slut who loved black cock !

I started to here the squelching from her pussy so she was loving this . She looked at me and said I want your cock in my mouth and with this I got my cock and pushed my cock right to the back of her throat . She let out a gag but I held it their for a few more seconds before I took it out . Her mascara running down her cheeks and saliva running down her chin . I half expected her to say she didn't like that out she grabbed my arse and pushed my cock back into her mouth like a truekky great slut ! The other black man had taken over and her legs over his shoulders and was pounding away and now she was screaming and biting the pillow to muffle her screams .

When I seen the two black men I thought their is no way she could take a dp but I thought hey we are here now why not try .............

over a year ago

So hard

over a year ago

Very good would like to have been a fly on the wall and seen her with the 2 black cocks

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Very horny

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmmm sounds good any more to cum ?

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

Enjoying ?

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Great

over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmm

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

So I tell her to straddle one guy and I slip inside her ass now as I said earlier , she normally struggles taking my cock in her ass but it just slipped in without any problems but I'm sure all the oil helped ! We started working up a Rythm and she had a black cock in her mouth and was air tight ! I told the other black guy to take her ass , I watched as she entered her and her eyes rolled to the back of her head with delight . As the two black cocks pounded her as started fucking her mouth and and emptied my load in her slutty mouth . I told the black men to finish off on her tits and face and one of them must have been saving up for a year as he drenched her in cum . The guys left and she was truely fucked . 4 cocks in one night and she took them in every hole . We talked what happened the next day and I told her I have a fantasy that we carried out last week .......

over a year ago

Wow. What was that fantasy that you acted out x

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Omg that was one of d horniest stories ive ever read

over a year ago

love a slut

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

Great story

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

Wow amazing! Would love to see what she looks like

over a year ago

Mmmm loving this x

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Great story what was the fantasy

over a year ago

Loved the story, the fantasy I am intreged

over a year ago

"So I tell her to straddle one guy and I slip inside her ass now as I said earlier , she normally struggles taking my cock in her ass but it just slipped in without any problems but I'm sure all the oil helped ! We started working up a Rythm and she had a black cock in her mouth and was air tight ! I told the other black guy to take her ass , I watched as she entered her and her eyes rolled to the back of her head with delight . As the two black cocks pounded her as started fucking her mouth and and emptied my load in her slutty mouth . I told the black men to finish off on her tits and face and one of them must have been saving up for a year as he drenched her in cum . The guys left and she was truely fucked . 4 cocks in one night and she took them in every hole . We talked what happened the next day and I told her I have a fantasy that we carried out last week ......."
Which was?

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

over a year ago

made me cum this story

over a year ago

That got me so hard!

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

Wow amazing story and I bet she wouldn't stop at 4 cocks in one night!

By *ourneboy OP   Man
over a year ago

We had another great scenario last week

Post new Message to Thread