Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

New Ship

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

New Ship

When I got home my mother was pleased to see me again, my sister had moved out to live with her boyfriend and I think she was glad of the company for a couple of weeks. After being at home a few days I got details of my next ship, I was to report to Gatwick in ten days time to meet up with eight others for a flight to Singapore. Damn I thought what about my femme stuff, I was just going to have to risk it, I didn’t mind getting caught out like that and a few raised eyebrows, it was just that I didn’t want to get caught out on board, I had been lucky so far and wanted it to stay that way. I think it was the thought of unwanted attention from guys that would think I was easy prey that frightened me the most. My mother was at work during the day which gave me time to clean and iron my stuff ready and to pack without her seeing what was going in my case.

I reported to Gatwick as was ordered and met up with the rest, two engineers, cook, second cook, another catering boy and two deck hands, all friendly enough but nothing that really took my fancy. Once on board we reported for duty and again I was allotted to the officers section. I was hoping to get to sample the delights of Bugis Street which I had heard all about on my previous ship, unfortunately we were due to set sail that evening so I missed out.

The ship was not as nice as the previous one, smaller cabins and communal shower areas, which was tricky when I wanted to shave my girly bits, but I just used to get up extra early to do it. The work was ok but they were a boring bunch. About two weeks into our trip the Chief Steward and even the Captain came to ask me if I would swap with the boy from below as he wasn’t that good and all the crew members were complaining about him, they said it would make their life easier and the stewards could keep an eye on him in the officers section. I agreed after all it couldn’t be any worse and after all a couple of the deck hands were quite dishy. The crew were delighted, I soon got everywhere looking spick and span and they all appreciated my efforts, well all apart from the second cook who thought I spoilt them, he was always picking on me and making my life a misery. It was during one of these incidents that Mick came to my rescue, I hadn’t taken much notice of him before, he and another guy used to share the night watchman’s duties, week of days and a week of nights, I used to think of him as a gentle giant, very quiet, I had spoken to him once about his duties but he said that it suited him, he wasn’t much of a mixer and preferred to work alone. Anyway this was the first time I had seen him angry and he let the second cook have it both barrels, saying that he had seen him making my life hell for the last few weeks and enough was enough or he would have him to deal with, he turned to me and said “ if he upsets you again just let me know” he could see I was really upset and took me back to my cabin, I must admit when I got to my cabin I burst into tears, threatening to pay off at the next port “ don’t be silly, it will be ok now” he said putting his arm on my shoulder, I sighed deeply, then he took my breath away when he said “ I will make sure my little girl will be alright” shaking I said “what? Then he explained that although I hadn’t seen much of him, he had certainly been keeping an eye on me, the early morning showers, the smooth legs, how I always smelt nice, I must of looked shocked because he said not to worry, nobody else had ever commented to him about it and he only noticed because he wanted to notice, I told him he was wrong, the early morning showers were because I was shy, the smooth legs because I wasn’t hairy anyway and I always smelt nice because I was a very clean person “have it your way “ he said and went away.

It must have been about one the following morning when I heard a noise at the door, I turned my light on to find that something had been slid under my door, It was a cross dressing magazine, American by the looks of it, It had to be from Mick I thought and started to flick through, loads of great pictures and stories, A couple of the pages had been turned down, one with a “girl” posing in tights and nothing else and one a story about a guy getting a foot job from a “girl”. I didn’t see Mick that day until he came in the canteen for his tea, as I said I hadn’t really taken much notice of him, but I found myself checking him out, fortyish I thought to myself, very tall, large hands, rugby player type, yes I could go for that I thought. He waited until all the others had left and came up to me “get my present” “ I did “ I replied “and” he said with raised eyebrows, I was going to deny it once again, but thought what the heck “very interesting” I said, he asked if I had seen the pages he had turned down, I nodded “ so where do we go from here?” he asked “ well I suppose when you are on nights and having your break you had better meet Angie” “ oh Angie is it” he said and winked, I explained that she would need time to get ready so would need some warning, he said it was his last evening on nights, days next week, so we agreed for him to come that night on his break, it would be a bit rushed as he only got thirty minutes, but at least Angie would be having some fun again.

I left having a shower until as late as I could and started to get ready, hair and make up first, painted my toenails as the “girl” had done in the story, tan tights, 3” high heeled cream sandals, cream panties and bra, short cream silk wrap, I used to love the feel of nylon against my girly cock so always wore my panties over my tights but thought this would be ok as the “girl” in the pic was just in tights. Five mins before he was due to arrive I put some more lipstick on and quietly unlocked my door so that as was planned Mick could walk straight in, I was lying on the bed when the door opened and he walked in, he put a finger up to his mouth, hardly a word was spoken, he slid my heels off and caressed my legs then took his jeans and boxers off, mmmmmmmm I thought, he is big all over, he took my feet and slowly rubbed his cock between them, I must admit the feel of him getting harder between them was making me hard in my panties, he got faster and harder and cum all over my nyloned legs, it was such a turn on and I was already oozing precum into my panties, when he had stopped cumming I licked his cock clean, I lay back on the bed licking my lips, he then pulled my panties down and kissed my girly cock through my tights licking my precum, then he pulled my tights down and stroked me off as he kissed me pasionately, my girly cock felt so small in his big hands, I was so turned on that I came quite quickly, shooting my load all over my belly, he smiled and went, I lay there so pleased with myself, my first foot job I thought.

When I saw Mick alone the next day he asked if Angie had enjoyed herself “ oh yes she did and she cum loads” I replied “mmmmmmm I know, I did to, and I loved her small girly feet and way she licked me clean” he said. We met again the next time he was on night watch, pretty much the same pattern of events but the meeting after that was very different, but I will leave that for next time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brilliant hope there's more

By *luboy1970Man
over a year ago

runcorn