FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my first and only ffm :)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was a few ago on bonfire night/mates bday house party having a few drinks and laughs but all I could think about was sex (as you do after a few jars) then it got to about half 11pm and thought I'd go to my local nightclub

So off I went anyways not entirely pissed but extremely horny and I'm in the nightclub seen a few pals then it time to go the lights come on and I notice this lass just staring at me then she says "your eyes are amazing" so I start talking next thing she has her hand over my crotch then see a big smile on her face she whispers to me "if your cock is anything like your eyes I'm wet already" I feel my cock twitching and start to neck on with her

Next thing I know 2 of her mates are with someone I know he says house party so the 5 of us go back to his straight away the lass im with starts to get my cock out in the minibus and starts playing with me the thrill of been sucked off in the back got my juices going and one of her mates turns arounds and I see her smiling too so she joins in..the taxi man must of had some incline that we were being naughty so he says "were only round the corner can you ladies not wait?" So anyways we get to my mates he takes one of them upstairs with him and leaves me with 2 gorgeous lasses.

Both of them start sucking my cock on the couch while they undress each other and I'm thinking jeez if I was religious this is heaven!

Then one of them says "I'm wet for your cock in me now and I mean now boy" (they were both older than me I was only 22) so I start fucking one while the other sat on her face and we were kissing then they would switch and I'd take the other doggy as she ate her pussy..next thing I know one of them pushes me off makes me sit in the corner and makes me wank over them as they start to play with each

She goes in the kitchen and comes back with some bananas and lemons she proceeds to insert them into the other lass turning me in so much..she put a lemon up her pussy and squated over her pushing the lemon into her mouth and same with the banana but she had control of me and wouldn't let me get out the corner then after about 20 minutes of them enjoying some of the 5 a day goodness she lets me resume fucking them then as one is riding me the other is sat on my face and at the point of busting all up her pussy but both of them wanted to share my facial so obviously I obligated and let loose over their face and they shared my cum spitting it over each other's faces and I was all jelly legged but could sense they wanted more so they started playing again with each other until I reprised myself then round 2 happened not as long but just as filthy

This was by far the best sexual night of my life

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread