Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Nightshift (a story)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've got a secretary who can only work nights. She's an incredible worker and gets things done way ahead of time.

One night I had a deadline I had to finish before midnight. It was about 8pm and I needed a cup of tea and food.

I was on the staff room and there she was.

Long black hair. Like no light is getting through. She turned and looked at me and I stopped dead on my tracks.

Her eyes the brightest green I'd ever seen. She smiled a smile that was more of a smirk. I smiled back and went to make a brew and get my sandwiches out of the fridge. She came over to talk to me. I'll admit, I was a little Intimidated at first. "You don't usually work nights Jay" she said. "Got some work to finish before the deadline tonight" I said, mashing the teabag in my cup.

"Maybe I can help?" She said.

I thought about what she could do to help me and said "There's some filing and stamping you could do"

She smiled and nodded.

We walked to my office and went inside. She pulled up a chair so she was next to me. She smelt Devine. I gave her the files and I was that nervous that I dropped some. She stood and bent over so her ass was in my face. Her tight skirt hugged her curvaceous hips and ass. I took a drink of tea to take my mind off it. I was already feeling horny and this was making it worse. I wanted to reach out and slap it. But I couldn't. It was wrong. "But she wants it" I thought. But shook the thought away. She must've sensed something as she put her hand on my thigh and moved it to my crotch. Feeling my hard cock, she smiled and squeezed. "What brought this on? Was it when a stuck my ass on your face?" She asked. My face went red and I nodded. "You only needed to ask you know? I like you. Would you like me to suck it?"

I was a little taken aback by this so didn't really answer. Not that I needed to, as she licked the pre-cum that leaked from my throbbing cock. Looked me on the eye, then slid her hot, wet mouth over and down my cock.

I let myself relax as she played with my hard cock.

She took it out of her mouth and started kissing my thigh. A sudden pain flushed over me.

I looked down and saw her pull away. Blood coated lips glistening in the light, wild look on her eyes.

I had to kiss her.

Blood, my blood, smearing our lips.

I pushed her head down to drink more. She grabs my cock and quickly strokes it.

I reach my threshold, but it's between blood loss and ecstasy.

I spray my cum over her bloody lips and neck.

She runs her fingers over her throat and licks the cum off her fingers.

She then stands up, adjusts herself, then asks "One lump or two?" with a cheeky smile.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread