Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Away with Work.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story, but happened several years ago.

I was sent away to London with work for 3 days. The Hotel was superb and the course was fairly easy.

The wife called me on the first night, exchanged pleasantries and conversation.

The Wife called me again on the second night and said login to Fabswingers and look at our Cam.

I was half expecting the Wife to be playing with a vibrator or something, but she had invited our long term buddy over and she was dressed only in stockings sucking him off.

This was the first time that she had ever met someone without me being present and OMG I was so turned on.

After more foreplay, my Wife placed his cock at her entrance and I thought that as usual she would tease him and me by rubbing it up and down herself. After a few minutes of doing this, she looked straight back in to the camera and slid herself back on to his cock. This was the first time that she had ever had him bareback and I shall never forget the look of ecstasy on her face for as long as I live.

She then rode him until they both orgasmed.

He is a quick repeater and after a brief rest in between, he filled her four more times.

Even though I was only watching on Cam, I have to say that it was most erotic time of my life!

Unfortunately he moved away not long afterwards and we have been attempting to find a replacement ever since.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Post new Message to Thread