Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Woodland fantasy

Jump to newest

By *illToPlease OP   Man
over a year ago

Gwent

We meet as arranged in the car park in the hills.

You step out of your car wearing a floaty summer dress and canvas shoes. The sun behind you casting a silouhette of your delicious curvacious figure.

As our eyes meet we glance a smile between one another.

Coming together in a warm embrace, my hand on your hip as the other slides along the soft skin of your naked thigh owing to the depth of that beautifully light and tempting dress.

As we leave the dusty haze of the car park and wander along the trail. We exchange small talk until we are far enough away from the crowd to say what is really on our minds.

Meandering through the thicket we find a break in the dense woodland and break away from the well trodden path and into the privacy of the woodland.

You are walking ahead of me now, your skirt dancing against your pert bum cheeks as my cock stiffens in my shorts.

When we feel comfortable and alone, we stop, throwing down the picnic blanket and standing in embrace. Kissing and exploring one another with our tongues. I pull you closer to me, you can feel my thick cock against your thigh as my hands wander up inside your skirt and find the lace covered elastic of your knickers. My hand drops between your thighs and I can feel the hot wet heat of your pussy against my fingers for the first time.

You sink to your knees and unfasten my fly as my cock springs out you take the thick tip in your mouth for a few seconds.

I stop you, push you back on the rug and kneel between your legs before planting my tongue on the lace of your knickers and licking tenderly over them.

Enough I think, and reach for my camera...

More?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By *illToPlease OP   Man
over a year ago

Gwent

The rough lace against my tongue feels intense as your hips Nick with pleasure. Your hand planted in my head pushipushing me in to your hot wet pussy. My hands wandering the soft skin of your inner thighs as my cock stiffen against the ground. I sit up amd rock on to my knees. You look up with a smile and unbutton my fly.. .my cock springs free and you instantly grab at it...

Post new Message to Thread