Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Her First Visit . . . .

By *lackchester OP   Man
over a year ago

North Northumberland

I sat there on the sofa, trembling with nervous anticipation. I had prepared myself exactly as instructed. There was nothing more I could do but wait for Her to arrive. All my senses were in a state of heightened alert. The smell of newly applied aftershave, the taste of toothpaste, the cool feel of the air against my skin, golden rays of sunlight through the blinds and soft music. my heart was pounding, my mind racing with questions. Would i be able to go through with it? Would She be pleased with me? Would She be gentle with me as She had promised, if so how gentle?

Earlier that morning, i had been chatting to Her as normal. Feeling more and more under Her spell. Longing for the mental torment She put me through every time we chatted to at last become physical. Desperate to feel Her delicious words come to life. I allowed Her once more to take me to that glorious place W/we had visited together so many times before. i could almost feel Her, but, agonisingly, not quite. To my amazement She read my mind, she must have sensed that I was ready to give myself to Her. She told me that i was to give Her my mobile number and my address and that She would be coming to see me later that morning to continue my training in person. i knew i shouldn’t. i knew it was so risky. But it was Her – i couldn’t refuse.

So there i sat. my legs crossed feebly protecting my, oh so vulnerable, naked loins. For the hundredth time i checked my hair and breath. Suddenly, i jumped, startled, as the phone rang. i took a deep breath and pressed the button, “hello”, “You know what to do, slut!”, “Yes m’Lady”. My words shivered from my mouth as my pulse raced.

i walked to the front door and unlocked it, pulling it slightly ajar. i walked into the bedroom, where i had drawn the curtains minutes earlier, and stood facing away from the door. i blindfolded myself with my scalf, bent forward, resting my hands on the bed. A feeling of extreme vulnerability consumed me, i was breathless, it felt like all the oxygen had been sucked from the room.

i heard the front door close, She was actually in my house!

i felt Her presence enter the room and slowly approach me. i was shaking uncontrollably.

“Good morning My pet”.

“Good morning m’Lady”.

“you are an obedient little slut aren’t you?”, She softly caressed the back of my thigh. I tingled all over, the heat rising even higher in my groin.

“thankYou m’Lady”.

“but a slut all the same”, She cracked the flat of Her hand onto my exposed buttocks, three times on each cheek. i gasped loudly, gripping the duvet tightly.

“Yes m’Lady”, i whimpered “thankYou”, my bottom red hot and stinging.

She gently caressed the pink glowing globes, the excruciating blend of pain and pleasure further feeding my throbbing heat.

“I am very pleased with you My slut, I am going to reward you”.

“oh thankYou m’Lady”, i smiled.

“turn around”, i obeyed. She placed Her hands on my cheeks and kissed me softly, full on the lips, touching them briefly with the tip of her tongue. Then her hands fell to my shoulders and pushed down, urging me to kneel.

“you know what to do, My darling slut”, She whispered.

She turned around and i slowly knelt, pressing my hands to Her back to steady myself as i slid down Her torso. Subconsciously licking my lips in anticipation as i savoured my first touch, taking in her delicious cologne. Nervously, i fumbled with Her skirt, feeling Her plump bottom beneath. i carefully lifted Her skirt. i slid my arms beside Her and pulled down Her pretty panties, feeling her soft skin on my forearms as i did. i caressed Her calves and thighs as i moved back up.

The slight musky scent of Her womanhood drifted to my nose as i exposed Her. i could feel Her heat on my face as i desperately tried to see through my blindfold. i felt Her hand slide around the back of my head, Her fingers slipping into my hair. “put your hands behind your back My pet”, She said softly. i obeyed immediately, relaxing under Her control. There was nothing else in the world, but me and Her. And, right now, i was Hers. i was just there for Her pleasure and i was enjoying it. i let out a contented sigh as i felt Her plump buttocks press my lips. i parted my lips and slid out my tongue for the first taste. She pulled me to Her, covering my willing face. She held still, pressing, warm on my cheeks. Her hands moved around my head and She released the scarf. As my eyes adjusted to the light, she turned around and Her warm smiling face appeared through the fog, Her powerful eyes piercing my soul. i reflected Her smile, giving myself to Her.

She renewed her grip tightened on my head, drawing Herself to me before whispering “tongue please” before, slowly but firmly, thrusting back onto my mouth. Instinctively, i raised my hands to caress Her. Her hand crashed into my cheek and She threw me to the floor.

“ I told you to put your hands behind your back!”, She roared.

“ i’m sorry m’Lady, i ……”,

“shut it!”

She dragged me up by the arm and pushed me violently onto the bed. Adrenalin filled my veins, fearful of what She would do. i lay face down on the bed, too afraid to move, as She fetched a bag which She had left by the door. Quietly and calmly, she opened the bag and took out four thick leather belts.

“ you have to learn, My pet, that you do not choose your actions in My presence. If I tell you to put your hands behind your back, they stay there until I tell you otherwise. you must be punished for your mistakes, to ensure that you learn. Now, lie down on the bed, slut”.

When i had, She took the belts and put them around my wrists and ankles. She pressed me to the bed, on my back and fastened the belts on my wrist to the bedposts. Then, she lifted my legs, bending me double, and fastened those belts to the bedstead too, leaving me completely exposed. She leaned forwards and sniffed, a disdainful look on Her face.

“ at least you can follow instructions to thoroughly clean yourself ”,

As uncomfortable and nervous as i was, i was surprised at how arousing and erotic i found the situation i found myself in.

She smacked the back of my thighs, twice, so hard that i let out a squeal. my skin burned, I could see two full hand prints, one on each thigh.

“after each smack, you will say ‘thankYou m’Lady, i will try harder to do as i’m told in future’, understand?”,

“yes m’Lady”,

“good boy”

Six times on each cheek, Her hand cracked into my stinging flesh. Twelve times i repeated my penance. Each time weaker than the last, tears running down my cheeks.

She bent forward and gently kissed my glowing, throbbing pain. “you have taken your punishment well My sweet”, She whispered

my eyes followed Her every move as she fetched 4 clothes pegs from the briefcase. She came to me, leant forward and gently kissed and sucked my right nipple, teasing it until it was pulsating and fully erect, before clamping a peg on it. Shockwaves crashed over my body. She moved around the bed and did the same on my other side. My head was spinning with conflicting feelings and sensations, pain, pleasure, revulsion, desire, fear and lust.

She moved back round to my right and released the peg, stabbing pains followed as the blood rushed back in. She leant down and suckled. Wanting and desire replaced the discomfort. Then she put the peg back on, pain multiplied. Again, She repeated the treatment on my left.

She climbed onto the bed, kneeling in front of me. She, playfully this time, spanked my thighs again for good measure. Then leaned forward and I felt the very tip of Her tongue, barely touching as she traced my contours. A massive wave came over Me. Then she attached the other two pegs to my scrotum.

She returned to the bag and took out …………………………….

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?????

YOU FINISH THE STORY.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread