Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Are you sure Darling?

Jump to newest

By *he Face of Boe OP   Man
over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

I need to be certain that you are sure darling, it's not something I can undo once I do it...she said nervously as he sat looking at her from across the room.

Yes,. No..Yes... he was sweating as he corrected himself and then changed his mind again and again.

I want this and I think you want this to, you've cum talking about it often enough, her smile beamed through that last comment.

I want to see you fucked by another man hunny it's just...

Just what? Sexy? Terrifying? Hot? Scary? yes to all of those things

But the question remains, how far can he go?

I don't know.

Well, I'm just going to let him fuck me infront of you and see how you feel about it while you watch, how about that? Now get naked I want to see how hard your cock gets in reaction to the things we do. He obliged by stripping in seconds, his flaccid shaved cock dangling as he sat down again.

She of course knew the guy she had chosen but he didn't,yet. Ok you can come in now, she called out.

He walked in through an a ajoining door in just boxers, a hard cock straining to be let out.

Fuck Dan! He cried out, what the hell hunny he said as he jumped up, it was her sisters ex boyfriend, his friend from college a guy he had at one point thought of as sort of family.

I see you approve she smiled. What gives you that idea he asked, but she just lowered her head in answer to his now rock hard cock.

Shit I erm,..

It's ok, said Dan with a grin I think you are going to get a kick out of this and he grabbed her and kissed her infront of him hard.

Mmm I'm so fucking wet, almost as wet as when you fingered me at college that day Dan..

He did what? When?

She looked over at him and smiled lowering her eyelids a little as she told him. The day Dan met Sue he made me cum first then watched as I sucked off 2 off the guys from the year below hehe, I told you I'd always been a slut baby.

His hand was already on his cock and he didn't even realise he was pumping it. I thought you were making it all up I'm not sure how I feel about this hunny.

Well let's find out, Dan would you eat my pussy for me? And Dan be a dear and look him in the eyes as you do...Dan practically threw her on the bed as he attacked her clit with his tongue and her gspot with 2 of his fingers.

Fuck fuck fuck I'm cuming already she said as she gushed as squirmed for a full minute every fucking where soaking Dan the bed and the carpet. She quivered as he let her recover a little.

I think that's all I can take babe, he said. She looked at him and smiled. I know you my love, I know what gets you off so you are just going to have to fucking trust me.

But..but..

She got on all fours and faced her man as Dan walked round behind her, that's it Dan I want you inside of me now as deep as you can go.

He reached for a condom on the side, but she stopped him. No Dan fuck me like the little bareback slut that I am, I want to feel you cum deep inside of me, tonight I'm your cumslut, your whore... not his.

No please baby you're mine ahhhh mmm baby no. He moaned and his back arched as his cock dribbled so so much precum. You aren't on the pill you know we have been trying for a baby even if we hadn't spoken about it in ages..

But it was to late, Dan was inside her and fucking her hard and fast as she cried, literally cried. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she stared into her man's eyes, I'm his whore baby! He's going to cum inside your girl tonight, fuck fuck he'll get me pregnant for sure he's soooo fucking deep inside me ah ah ah fuck....

I dont want this he cried out to her but as he said the words Dan cried out and unloaded deep inside her mmmm mmmm fuck mmmm .

He practically lifted Dan out the way in his urgency, she wasn't sure what was happening until she felt him now rambling himself inside her. Yes baby fuck me with his cum, fuck his sloppy seconds inside of me you know you want that don't you..

Yes yes I can feel his cum on my cock AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He came harder than he ever had before.

That night she did get pregnant.

He always smiles when he remembers how.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arakinsWoman
over a year ago

colchester

[Removed by poster at 03/01/17 00:16:17]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arakinsWoman
over a year ago