Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watching my wife suck another cock.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Started off with a fantasy of me watching the wife enjoy sucking another cock while she was bent over and me fucking her from behind.

She would be stroking his cock and taking it in her mouth making it wet and taking his precum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Tasting his precum.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like where this fantasy is going

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

over a year ago

"Started off with a fantasy of me watching the wife enjoy sucking another cock while she was bent over and me fucking her from behind.

She would be stroking his cock and taking it in her mouth making it wet and taking his precum. "

Staying in boro for work soon. Happy to help you out with this fantasy.

over a year ago

The talk of having another cock for my wife to suck soon changed to having another cock for us both to suck aswell as Lou watching me getting sucked.

The search began. We talked to various guys and explained what we wanted. Some wanted more (you know the types, the pushy ones) but they soon got added to the block list.

Since we had never done anything like this before we wanted a bi guy to suck me, me suck him, my wife suck him while I fucked her then for both cocks to cum over her tits.

We thought it would be easy to find someone, but turns out not really.

We still continued with the talk of it and it made Lou very wet. While I was fucking her I'd talk dirty to her about another cock in her mouth while she had mine inside her tight wet pussy.

By *iscreet teesside guyMan
over a year ago

Stockton

Sounds fantastic ....such a hot naughty scenario ....wish i could find a genuine couple wishing to participate in such fun ??.

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

Shame I moved away from the area. That's definitely something I would be well up for

over a year ago

Finally meet arranged and both being nervous we decided to have a few drinks before the arrival of the guy who would help us out with our fantasy.

Lou had some sexy underwear on, ready for the meet. We had a talk about what might happen and we were both very excited. Then a knock at the door, fuck this is really gonna happen.

over a year ago

This is sounding really horny. Any couples in the Midlands looking for something similar? Your rules... just ask

over a year ago

Excatly what were looking for

!

over a year ago

We sat and chatted for a bit, all trying to settle the nerves. Fuck it shall we crack on?

The other guy and I stood up and started to stroke each other with our clothes still on while Lou sat back and watched us gently rubbing herself through her no doubt very wet knickers.

over a year ago

I could feel his cock was already hard as was mine. We both pulled down our pants to expose our hard cocks. He dropped to his knees and took my cock in his mouth.

It felt so good, I looked over at Lou to see if she was enjoying the site and she had her toy deep inside her pussy with one hand, the other was on her nipple.

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

More please, I've been sucked off my a male partner as his wife snogs me then both suck my cock until i give then a facial

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/01/17 19:17:50]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/01/17 19:19:25]

over a year ago

As we stand there and he takes my cock in his mouth I'm so hard and turned. I have to swap and get his cock in my mouth. So without hesitation I drop to my knees, eyes wide open staring at his cock I take it in my mouth.

It feels and tastes so good. I stroke his cock as I suck on it. I glance out the corner of my eye towards Lou's direction and she is fucking herself faster with her toy while rubbing her clit and biting her lip.

over a year ago

We both move over towards lou so she can have a cock in each hand and take turns sucking our cocks. I watch as she plays with his cock stroking it, she gives me a little look as if to say sure this is OK, before taking his cock in her mouth.

Lou gives out a little moan as his cock enters her mouth. She slowly plays with his cock as she sucks. She leans back still cock in mouth as I part her legs showing her wet pussy as I rub my cock on her clit before sliding inside her......

By *iscreet teesside guyMan
over a year ago

Stockton

Fantastic story ....please keep it going .john

over a year ago

I watch my wife suck another cock as I fuck her deep. We move round so he is sat, lou is bent over sucking his cock and I'm fucking her from behind.

He's laid back enjoying getting sucked while he plays with Lou's tits.

Lou is really enjoying it her pussy starts to tighten around my cock. I know she's going to cum so I fuck her hard and deep. My cock covered in her cum I ask of he wants to suck it off my cock and taste her. He open his mouth as I guide my cock in. He locks and sucks all of Lou's cum off me and strokes my cock with his hand.....

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Lovely

over a year ago

Wow. So hard right now

By *unglerivermonkeyMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Another wife sucking a strangers cock story that has got my tool rock solid

Next bit please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love to meet a couple like you.

over a year ago

I ask lou where she wants our cum. She replies with on her tits. She sits facing us both cocks towards her mouth and licks them tasting our precum. Then takes his cock in her mouth while stroking mine with her other hand.

I'm so turned on watching her suck another cock. He says he's going to cum and squirts all over Lou's tits, I'm not far behind and I too cum all over her tits.

Her tits look so good with both out cum covering them. He has a tiny drop just hanging off the end of his cock and Lou is quick to lick it off which makes him judder as she does.

Lou's tits covered in cum is on our profile. Please fab it.

By *frrider_ukMan
over a year ago

Hanleyish

Great story, pix fabled as requested, I would love to add mine to the load on lou.

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Pic fabbed. Shame he didn't get to eat or fuck the wife's pussy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/17 13:03:30]

over a year ago

"Pic fabbed. Shame he didn't get to eat or fuck the wife's pussy "

That's not what we were looking for so why would he????

By *ran_can_twoCouple
over a year ago

Great story and AWESOME photos Fabbed

over a year ago

Yes I agree, a great account.

I have pix on our profile of Mrs N's tits covered in copious quantities of goo. Yum yum. You will probably be tempted to clean up next time.

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

very very horny, shame I aint in your age range, grrrr

over a year ago

"I ask lou where she wants our cum. She replies with on her tits. She sits facing us both cocks towards her mouth and licks them tasting our precum. Then takes his cock in her mouth while stroking mine with her other hand.

I'm so turned on watching her suck another cock. He says he's going to cum and squirts all over Lou's tits, I'm not far behind and I too cum all over her tits.

Her tits look so good with both out cum covering them. He has a tiny drop just hanging off the end of his cock and Lou is quick to lick it off which makes him judder as she does.

Lou's tits covered in cum is on our profile. Please fab it.

"

Pics now hidden but I'd love to see them. Can you send them to me?

By *entreofattentionCouple
over a year ago

teeside

Love seeing the Mrs suck another cock either with me fucking her from behind or just watching.

By *ane dickCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Hubby loves watching me has pic in Pvt shows lol

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Nothing better that watching your female partner sucking a strangers cock till he cums

By *entreofattentionCouple
over a year ago

teeside

"Hubby loves watching me has pic in Pvt shows lol"

I can understand why, i have a few of us playing and watch them every so often. Its fab xx

Post new Message to Thread