Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Let's play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A short story from my good lady wife

There is a heated sensual haze filling the bathroom as I soak in a hot bath, the heat of the water has made my skin very sensitive and I can feel the bubbles floating onto and popping on my skin. I am laid back relaxing and close my eyes when my mind drifts, vivid images of you naked kissing me your skilled finger playing with my clit sending bolts pleasure racing through me my body bucks as I cum sending tidal wave of water from the bath on the tiled floor. My eyes lazily open to realise that it was my own fingers that had cause the fireworks inside me to go off. I sigh with contentment and start to wash my body with a soap filled wash cloth, My hand slides the wash cloth over every inch of my body making sure I am clean. I empty the bath and dry myself off and wander into the bedroom heat radiating from my body, I choose a matching pink and black lace panties and bra and then slide my dress over my head I smooth it over my body, the dress shows every curve of my body perfectly. carefully I apply my make-up and then brush my hair with the finishing touch of a fresh smelling perfume.

the taxi arrives to take me out so I slip my feet into my heeled shoes and leave the house locking the door behind me and slide into the car. I tell the drive where I am going and he sets off driving, it feels like it is taking forever to get there. I finally arrive outside the bar you meet me at the door.

Inside the place is decorated in dark sultry colours and lot of mirrors, and shiny surfaces. There are quite a few people milling around. You kiss me hard. Then nip my ear lobe with your teeth, causing a spark of desire to light inside me. You place a blindfold over my eyes, and lead me to somewhere new. I feel you slide my clothes off me. I feel you fasten my wrists up high, and you fasten my ankles out wide.

What feels like minutes past by and you have not spoken or touched me, I am starting to think you have left me. My head to turns to the sound of foot step, I squirm in my restraints in hope that you will touch my body. lips kiss my right nipple, and fingers tug my left one. finger tips run down my arm and over my breast. The darkness of the blindfold is making all my other senses stronger. I feather is is moved up my leg, dusts over my clit and pussy then down my other leg. I riding crop is then lightly tapped on my bum and then my clit, my lower body tighten at the pleasure that is causing. You whisper in my ear "Are you enjoying yourself?' I bite my bottom lip and nod my head, as fingers find my clit and to rub gently. My hips move in time with the fingers which increase the heat in my pussy. I moan as my head falls back. two fingers are slipped into my pussy, a tongue takes their place on my clit swirling and flicking. My moans are getting loader and breathing is getting harder as my body is pushed closer to orgasm. My wrists and ankles are let loose, my hands reach up to push the blindfold off. I am stopped and then guided onto my hands and knees. " Open your mouth Please " you say in a low menacing voice next to my ear, I do as I am asked. A hard cock enters my mouth, and with small movements is pushed in and out of my mouth. A sudden slap on my arse stops me in my tracks, then I hear your voice " don't stop baby" so my mouth returns to it's task. Hands tightly grip my hips firm smooth thrust and I know my pussy is being fuck too, but it feel so good so I moan escapes around the cock that fills my mouth.

Hands grip in my hair, as the cock in my mouth drives deeper into my mouth. and the cocking my pussy starts to do the same.

My body is tightly wound ready to snap, and my moans and yells of pleasure dampened by the hard cock in my mouth. I feel the cock in my mouth shoot its load down my throat. as I swallow the cum I am pushed over the edge. As my body orgasms, my pussy tightens and squirts on the cock that fill it. I feel warm cum now fill my pussy. I collapse on the floor with tiredness, My blindfold is removed. I see you at my feet, just as warn out as I am. There is a couple kissing at the side of the room, and a man sat at my head again in a tried state.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

More to come if you like this one...

By *rit10Man
over a year ago

South

Post new Message to Thread