FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sweet sex

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive gotta tell you about an older woman, We worked together in an office,the following day was my day off so i took her the keys. She was in her garden sunbathing in a swimsuit,she fethed me a drink and i watched her walk back to the kitchen to fetch some ice.She had the peachist bum I'd seen and i could feel myself getting errect

As she came towards me she smiled ,noticing the bulge in my crotch.When she sat down I could see her nipples thru the material.She got up and stood behind me ,her hands on my shoulders,slowley her fingers crept inside my shirt,i could smell her musky odour as she moved to stand in front of me,by now my cock was so hard it was painful.As she knelt down she peeled the costume off ,God her tits were gorgeous and she undid my zip and my prick was free,as I was pushed back she straddled me guiding me inside her,we only lasted a minute before i climaxed with her,As she slid off me she picked her swimsuit and went inside,when she came out she was dressed and said it was our secret.We fucked at the office and in the car all summer till she moved away..True Story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread