Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

genuine slut

Jump to newest

By *cutebum9 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Just realised what a real slut the girlfriend is. Last night was chatting to a guy and got chatting about sex and how he hadn't had a bj in some months. I told him I'm sure I could fix that problem. After some chat told him I'd send slut out into the garden and meet you in the shed. With that I headed over to slut and told her the story. She smiled and walked straight out into the garden I watched as she walked into the shed. Some time later she returned with a big smile on her face. Not only had she sucked the lad off. But his mate had bent her over as she was sucking him and fucked her from behind. She still had spunk on the side of her mouth. A dollop on her top and spunk running down her leg. She said it was fun and wanted to do it again. Fuck me I was so horny I dragged her to the bathroom leant her over the bath and fucked her so bloody hard. Telling her what a naughty little slut she really was

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

What a lovely naughty minx. You're a lucky fella.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just realised what a real slut the girlfriend is. Last night was chatting to a guy and got chatting about sex and how he hadn't had a bj in some months. I told him I'm sure I could fix that problem. After some chat told him I'd send slut out into the garden and meet you in the shed. With that I headed over to slut and told her the story. She smiled and walked straight out into the garden I watched as she walked into the shed. Some time later she returned with a big smile on her face. Not only had she sucked the lad off. But his mate had bent her over as she was sucking him and fucked her from behind. She still had spunk on the side of her mouth. A dollop on her top and spunk running down her leg. She said it was fun and wanted to do it again. Fuck me I was so horny I dragged her to the bathroom leant her over the bath and fucked her so bloody hard. Telling her what a naughty little slut she really was "

I love it!

By *cutebum9 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

She's up for anything 24/7 she loves sucking and fuck in just about anyone

over a year ago

"She's up for anything 24/7 she loves sucking and fuck in just about anyone "

Mmmmmm let me know if you are planning a trip to Dublin....

over a year ago

Very sexy couple love to hear more

over a year ago

What a fantastic little minx you have. Let me know if you're ever down my way. Not had a bj for a little while either....and I have a shed too, lol

By *cutebum9 OP   Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

She loves sucking and fucking random guys. Such a turn on

over a year ago

"She loves sucking and fucking random guys. Such a turn on"

Love the profile pal. Will be fabbing.