Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

stories from the garden

Jump to newest

By *randst OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cramlington

Here's another story from Gs archives.

I'm a gardener, so I get to meet lots of different people on a daily basis, but I've also got my regulars, who are more like friends an often more than a bit flirty.

One of my favourite clients is Lola, she's a lovely woman, a mixed race BBW. A bonus is that she's also a nurse, so I often see her in her uniform, which is a huge turn on.

I've been doing Lolas garden for a few seasons now and she happily gives me open access to her house in case I need anything, even when she's not about.

We've always had a good, friendly relationship, and there's often a bit of flirting from us both.. but she's a tease... and she knows it. There have been plenty occasions where she's gotten changed in her bedroom, overlooking the garden, with the curtains wide open, knowing that I can see in from where I am working. I even think she left the window open on purpose once so I could hear her play with her Vibrator.

As I'm allowed in her house, I have occasionally popped into her bedroom on the way back from the bathroom and had a sneaky look through her knicker draws, then had to nip back to the bathroom for a quick wank. but on one occasion I got a lot more than I expected.

I got to Lola’s house at around mid-day. I had a few hrs of work to do, but as id come straight from another job, I decided a cup of tea was in order first. Lola must have left for work as the house was empty, so I headed to a kitchen to put the kettle on.. shed left me a little note on the fridge, as she often did.. 'G, please help yourself to tea and biscuits, if you'd like a sandwich theres some cold meats in the fridge. Please excuse the mess, I had to get changed and leave in a hurry.. L xx' finished with a lipstick kiss...

the mess?? what mess? The house was spotless, like it always was... out of curiosity, I had a bit of a mooch around while the kettle was boiling... tidy livingroom, tidy hall... the only mess I could see was what was outside for me to sort. Upstairs maybe? When I went upstairs and looked in her bedroom I saw what she was referring to... her usual spotless room had clothes on the floor and wet towel on the bed. certainly not like her, she must have been out, come home, stripped and showered, then got dressed and dried in a hurry... and now I was starting to get aroused at the thought of all of that... I’d love to have been there to watch her undress, maybe even help her shower... my cock was starting to stiffen up and I couldn't help give myself a bit of a rub through my trousers....

A t-shirt, bra and a pair of jeans were on the floor. 'She must have been in a hurry' I thought to myself 'she'd taken her jeans and knickers off at the same time' there were a lovely pair of plum coloured lace knickers that matched her bra, still rolled up in her jeans. Now I was rock hard, and more than a bit uncomfortable in my now tight work pants. 'I’m on my own' I thought, as I unzipped myself and got my cock out.

I’d often had a look through the clean underwear in Lola’s bedroom drawers, but her laundry basket was always empty, this was the first time I’d come across a pair of her panties that had recently been worn... I couldn't resist the opportunity, I went over, to sit on the bed, picking up the lackey undies on the way. I sat down and put them up to my face, taking in a deep breath, wow, at last I could smell my clients pussy, she smelled lovely, a little musky, but sweet too... my dick was now throbbing so I unbuttoned myself, to gain a bit more freedom, then gave myself a few slow stokes as I closed my eyes and imagined it was Lolas pussy in my face and not just her knicks..mmmm if only...

I lay back on the bed deep in my fantasy. Id wanked in the bathroom a few times, but this was the first time id actually got my cock out in the bedroom. Knowing that, just turned me on more.

what the hell, I was on my own, Lola was at work... so I took my trousers off completely, lay back with my eyes closed and wrapped my cock with the lovely lace panties.... wow, that felt good..

Then a dirty thought entered my mind...

.... 'I bet they'd feel good on'... 'Why not, no one will know'... so as I lay on her bed, I pulled Lolas already worn lace knickers on... and I was right, they felt great and so naughty. I lay there rubbing my cock through them ... and I could feel myself getting close to cumming... mmmm my balls started to tighten.. but just as I was about to pass 'the point of no return' I heard a key in the front door.

'SHIT' I pulled my trousers on and tidied myself up.. as I walked out of the bedroom, I realised, I still had Lola's Knickers on and now my own were on the floor' quickly I picked them up and stuffed them into my pocket and shot downstairs and out into the garden, before Lola got through the front door.

By the time she came through the house, I had picked up my rake and was looking busy.

'Hi G' she never used my full name just liked calling me G 'wow you look like you've been working hard'. I must still have been a bit flushed... and I was still hard... 'Would you like a cuppa?'

‘That’d be lovely, thanks'.

Maybe a cup of tea would take my mind away from what I’d just been up to... but then as soon as I thought that, I remembered I was still in her knickers with mine in my pocket, how was I going to get out of this one..

There wasn't time to think about that though as Lola was now walking up the garden with my cup of tea... 'Here you go, hot and dark, just how you like it' her flirting had started straight away...

She sat down on the wall in front of me with her own cup of tea.' I like mine white, but you already know that, don't you!'

She looked gorgeous, her pink uniform clung to her curves a pushed her big boobs up. It wasn't a particularly short dress, about knee length, but as she sat there, it rode up and I saw lots of leg, and even though she was wearing tights, they looked great.

'sit down, you look like you need a break’, she said... bloody hell did I still look flushed? But it was a good idea, as I was getting hard again. As I sat down, my boxer shorts fell out of my pocket..

quickly I picked them up.. 'was that your underwear' Lola asked..

Thinking on my toes....’ yeah, well, they used to be, I’ve just got them to use as a rag...

'Ok,' she said 'still with a bit of a puzzled look on her face 'let’s see'. she took them out of my hand and held them out 'ooooo I bet you look good in these' she said with a saucy giggle before giving them back to me....

'There’s no need to look embarrassed' she told me 'it’s not like you've not seen my knickers’... it was my turn to look surprised, did she know I’d been through her underwear draws... had I left something open that I shouldn't have? ..

'On the washing line' she clarified... but I wasn't sure if that was all she was getting at...

'Oh, right, yeah, I’ve seen them, yeah... very nice they are too'

'I’m pleased you like them, do you have any particular favourites?'

Wow she really was being forward today, and it was really turning me on. I wonder how she'd feel if she knew I was wearing pair...

'I like your lacy plum coloured set' I told her, maybe that was bit risky, but with my dick getting harder all the time I was willing to push my luck a bit.

'Yeah, like them too, I think they look good on me... anyway, I best not distract you too much, I don't pay you to do nothing ..' she squeezed my knee, stood up and walked back into the house, leaving me with my cup of tea, and a throbbing, swollen penis. Hell she was a tease....

That was a close call... but now I was left with a bit of a predicament. I was out in Lola’s garden wearing a pair of her knickers under my work clothes and a raging hadron. Somehow I had to get them off and back to her bedroom without her noticing... but I really needed a wank now too. Do I nip round the back of the shed first, or do I sly of to the bathroom and drop her knickers on the floor on the way past her bedroom...

I didn't have time to think much about it as Lola was back out of the house, walking across the lawn towards me again. Shed taken her tights off and unbuttoned he top of her dress giving me a flash of her white ivory bra.

'Have you been in my room' she asked, not angrily, but with a naughty tone to her voice...

'Erm....’ I wasn't sure what to say...

‘I know you have, because it’s not the way I left it... all my clothes are on the bed, and I’m sure I just dropped them on the floor'

'Err....’ I still wasn't sure how to answer... where was this leading was I about to lose a client...

'So where’s my knickers you dirty bugger?' she had a slight smile now... they in your pocket with yours?'

'No of course not'

She pulled my boxers out of my pocket again shook them, no knickers...

'You see, they aren’t there'

‘I’m sure you've lifted them... what have you done with them?'

She pushed her hand into each of my pockets n turn and obviously didn't find them. But when she got to my front pockets she did find my erect cock.

'Mmmmm, now what’s this you've got stashed in here then?' she said as she squeezed my cock...then rubbed it a few times... through the thin material inside my pocket she must have felt the pattern of the lace covering my swollen dick. ‘Oh so that's what you've done with them... you're wearing my knickers arn't you?'

'Yes' I replied, with a bit more embarrassment...

'It’s ok G, I bet they look good on you' she took her hand out of my pocket, unbuckled my belt and the top button of my jeans, then slipped her hand in, between my jeans and her pants. And rubbed me some more... ooooo your cock certainly feels good in them'... 'Let’s see what they look like then' Lola said as she pulled her hand out and started to undo the rest of my button fly...

At first I tried to stop her. 'Out here? What if the neighbours see?'

'Don’t worry, they'll all be at work... besides does the thought of someone watching not turn you on? I love it... I sometimes even leave he curtains open when I walk on my bed, because Mrs close across the back sometimes sees me..' at that, she squatted down and opened my jeans to see my throbbing cock in her knickers, right in front of her face.. 'Wow, your cock looks lovely in lace....’ she said as she gave it a kiss through them... then suddenly pulled my trousers down...

Before I had time to protest, Lola stood up and again said 'don't worry, they're all out... I think' and with that, she undid more of her dress until I could see all of her bra, the light ivory colour of it contrasting against her dark skin, I could see her big, darker areola through the lace.. And a swelling of her nipples, they must have been rock hard. But as I reached out to feel them, Lola grabbed my hand and pulled it down... then pushed it up her skirt... WOW shed taken her knickers off too, if shed even had any on... and she pushed my hand onto her pussy... she was soaking... '

'Finger me' she said 'feel how wet I am. I’ve been like this at work all day... I remembered that id left my clothes on the floor and wondered if you find them... I had a play at work, thinking about you wanking into them... but I never expected this, finding you wearing them... you've got me so horny'

every word was getting me more and more turned on.. And I now had two fingers up her sodden fanny...

'I’ve not had a real cock in months' she told me.. then, as she squeezed my cock again...'I want your cock.. Fuck me...now, on the lawn.' with that, Lola stepped back away from me turned around and walked to the lawn, and pulled her dress up a bit so I could see the creases at the bottom of her bum cheeks. wow, she had lovely legs, she wasn't skinny, but her lovely dark, smooth skin was just an addition to my turn on.. my cock was now fully errect, sticking out of my clients knickers.. I couldn't resist giving myself a few strokes as I stood watching her.

Lola squatted down and as she did, her dress rode right up, showing of her big round bottom... It was lovely... then I go more, as she dropped forward onto all fours, looking over her shoulder at me ' c'mon then, what are you waiting for, put your cock in me, ... and keep my knickers on..

I couldn't say no to an offer like that... so a quickly pulled my jeans right off and walked over to Lola, and got on my knees behind her.

I reached down and pushed a couple of fingers into Lolas pussy, she really was soaking now, and as I Fingered her she let out a moan and I’m sure I felt her suddenly get even wetter.. With that I pulled my hand away and moved closer.. lined myself up, and with a hard thrust, pushed my dick deep into her, making her yelp with pleasure. back out, and thrust hard into her. again and again, my hard thrusts making her yelp each time. Soon her pussy tightened around me and Lola let out a loud moan, Cumming on me... and I was getting close... I put my hands on each of her arse cheeks, and pulled them open so I could sink deeper into her, 2 more thrusts, as deep as I could manage, and I felt my balls tighten and the end of my dick got very sensitive.. one more hard, deep thrust.. Lola screamed 'FUCK' as I came inside her...

I stayed inside her until I stopped twitching...

as soon as I pulled out, Lola stood up, offered me her hand and said 'let’s go inside, I want to play some more’.... Lola led me inside and up to her bedroom.. My cock still semi hard, her knickers only just covering it. When we got to her room, she pulled her dress off, then took off her bra... her boobs were even bigger than I had imagined. Her areola lovely and dark, darker than her skin. She had a bit of a belly, but I love that, her groin was covered in a mass of dark tightly curled pubes glistening and wet... as she lay on her back and opened her legs I could see my cum matting up her bush, she pulled her pussy open, and more of my cum dripped out of her.. 'Lick me clean' she said... I was already hard again, so I quickly took of my shirt, and knelt down between her legs. I ran my tongue the length of her lips, up to her swollen clit... licking up a mix of our juices... and it tasted lovely... but she wanted more as she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face tight into her, now my face was as wet as her fanny, cum all over it.. 'That’s it, clean my garden' she giggled... and then she started to moan again, as I licked around and over her hard clitoris... 'ooh that's nice... mmmmmm.. Keep going..ah..ah.. Ahh' I was about to slip a finger into her when I felt something on the back of my head... then a buzzing... she ran a little white vibrator over my forehead, down my nose and onto her clit..' here, use this' I took the toy off her and continued to buzz it over her pussy before pushing it in then rubbing it the length of her lips.. 'God that's good' her breathing was getting heavier so I moved the vibrations back to her most sensitive spot.. 'FUCK' she yelped... 'that's it, just there' she reached round with both hands and pulled herself wide open, showing me the inside of her lovely engorged pink pussy, my white cum still seeping out ' im going to cum' she moaned... and with that, she squirted into my face.. WOW .. I opened my mouth and pressed it over her gaping hole, just in time for another squirt, right to the back of my throat.. and again. Mmmm she tasted fabulous... 'oooooo that was nice' she said with another giggle.. 'I’m really horny now'

So was I, my cock was throbbing and was ready for more, but again she surprised me...

'I’ve left the laundry basket full in the bathroom, I thought you might have had a look through there too. Have you?'

I hadn't even noticed. But when I told her, she took my hand and said... 'let’s go and have a look then'. we walked into the bathroom, she dropped a towel down onto the toilet with the lid down and sat down.. She pulled the laundry basket across and opened it...on the top was a pair of tightly rolled knickers. 'These are the ones I’ve just taken off, so you've seen them... have a look through, tell me what you think... WOW, rather than getting into trouble by getting caught rifling through someone’s dirty washing, I was being invited to look...

'Have you been through my laundry before G?'

'No just your clean stuff' I said still a little embarrassed...

'Really? Well these ones are better, you can smell me on them. Go one pick a pair and smell them.'

By now, Lola was leaning back and had started to play with herself again. I picked out a pair of dark blue satin French knickers....’these are very nice' I said.

'See if you can smell me on them'

So I put them up to my face and inhaled the muskiness of Lola’s pussy on them... 'Can you?'

'Yes, a little, but its lovely'

Give them here, I'll freshen them up for you'

Lola took them out of my hand and rubbed them over her wet lips. Then to my surprise, with her eyes closed, biting her lip she started to push them into herself. Bit by bit she pushed them in, until they disappeared...then she fished them back out slowly, with a contented sigh...

'Now they should smell even better....’

Taking them off her, I took another smell... and couldn't resist sucking them... after all they were soaked with cum... Mine too I remembered... but that didn't stop me...

Lola was still fingering herself as she leaned forward and picked out a black silk camisole. She put her hand into it and wrapped it around my hard cock and started to wank me....’ I want to watch you wank and cum into my cammi... like you would if I wasn't here' she leaned back again, with a cheeky grin and plunged 2 fingers into herself, with another deep sigh...

I did as she wanted... holding the knickers to my face with one hand, I wanked my silk covered cock with the other...

'That’s it, spunk on it ...'

And I did, with a grunt, a wad of thick white spunk landed on the thin black camisole..

Lola smiled, took it off me and licked my cum off. 'Yummm'

'ok, now I want you to put on the knickers and tights I was wearing today and then come back through to my bedroom... but give me a min.. I’ll let you know when I’m ready.... Lola left the bathroom, leaving me to put on the knickers and tights that she’d been wearing for work that day...I felt so horny and turned on.

‘You can come in now'

Yet another surprise, Lola had dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Definitely no bra though, as her nipples were hard and clearly visible... as I walked into the room, she walked over to me....’oooo that's so sexy. You look great in those knickers and tights' her hand rubbed my cock. It was only semi hard, but it wouldn't take long to get me hard again.

We started kissing. Lolas hand left my cock an ran up my back and up my knack pulling me closer, I slid my hand up under her t-shirt to caress her lovely big boobs.. But I was a bit confused as to why she was fully dressed again... that confusion was soon answered when I ran my hand down her body and down over the crotch of her jeans.. There was a hard swelling in them. 'What the??'

'I’ve got a cock now G’ Lola Giggled, before unbuttoning her fly and pushing my hand into her jeans... Wow... she was wearing a rubber strapon. She had a cock....

'Hehehehe, now I’m a man, you’ll have to be a woman' she giggled.

I sat on the bed with Lola stood in front of me as she slowly opened her jeans and pulled out a very realistic rubber cock, it even had foreskin that Lola slowly pulled back.. 'You going to suck my dick then?'

I took it in my mouth and sucked, id only ever had a penis in my mouth once, I loved that and this felt real... I licked around the helmet than started to wank it into my mouth....’oooo that's it, suck my cock' Lola moaned, as I sucked her length into my mouth then sliding my head back off, caressing her balls.. Lola was loving it, running her fingers through my hair, gently thrusting back and forth into my mouth. With her realistic 7" cock in my mouth I looked up at Lola, she was rubbing one of her breasts with her spare hand. And had a huge cheeky grin on her face.

After about 5 mins of me sucking her, she pulled out of my mouth, lay me back on the bed and stated to kiss down my body. I was very hard again, but Lola ignored my swollen member and pulled at the crotch of my tights, tearing a hole in them just big enough to slip two fingers in. she pushed them through and into the side of my knickers finding my bum hole. 'AAHHHRGHHH' I moaned as both fingers pushed into me then slid back out, then again she pushed her middle fingers right up to the knuckle into my arse... 'WOW' and again as Lola started to finger fuck me... 'Do you like that... do you like your arse fingered?'

'Oh ... yeah' I managed to moan... as she fingered me, I moaned with pleasure several times... this felt amazing, I’d never had anything like this before.. And it just kept getting better...

After about another 5 min of fingering and sucking my nipples, she kissed further down my body. With both hands she tore the hole in my tights bigger then buried her face in. licking from my bum hole to my balls, like she was licking someone's pussy.. then her tongue started to dart over my hole, before she poked it into my now relaxed anus.. WOW .. this continued and I felt my cock pulse with every lick. still there was more to come. she moved back up my body kissing me as she did. reaching under her pillow, she pulled out a tube of lube.. shed certainly planned all this well, and I wondered how long shed been thinking about it.

Kneeling beside me on the bed so her cock was almost in my face, she squeezed some of the lube onto it, then started to stroke it. then, taking my hand, she put some more lube on it and made me wank her... as I did, I felt her hand between my legs again, then a cold finger, maybe two, enter me easily. she was lubing me up, and I guessed what was coming next...

Lola lifted and spread my legs before pulling my tights and knickers to one side. I felt the tip of her cock probing my bum.. id never had anything in it before so I was starting to feel a little nervous about this, but she took her time and I was surprised and relieved when I felt it slide in..

'AAARRGGHHH' it felt huge, stretching me, but it felt great. Lola slowly pushed her dick into me, once the swollen helmet was in, is slid easily up me.. Then she pulled back out and I felt the helmet stretch me on the way back out. Then back in ...a little easier this time. Deeper this time... ‘FUCK’... Lola just looked into my eyes with her cheeky grin and giggled.

She pulled of her top again, revealing her huge breasts, caressing them and pinching her hard nipples as she slowly penetrated my tight hole, over and over... leaning forward, she pushed them over my face making me suck one at a time... then laying down on me she continued fucking me, missionary...amazing, my cock was twitching with each thrust into me. And I started to groan, involuntarily each time I felt her cock end push into me... Lola lifted herself off me and lifted my legs up, pressing them against her chest and started to pull me onto her rubber strap on. I couldn't believe how good this felt... then something happened that took me even more by surprise, I felt the tell tale tingle in my own cock... 'Fucking hell, I think I’m going to cum’... with that Lola started to make more deliberate, forceful thrusts into me... and I started to cum... I squirted hard out of my dick, all over myself, without it even being touched... over my chest, my stomach and then again into my own face... I seemed to just keep squirting over and over...

Lola lay on top of me, with her penis still in me. And lay there until my own member stopped twitching and dripping cum between us... Once id got my breath back...Lola lifted herself off my wet, sweaty, cum covered body and slowly pulled out of me... 'Ohhhhh'... I let out another involuntary moan... it felt as good coming out as it did slipping in... And the fact that id just cum and was still very sensitive all over, just added to the sensation.

'Do you need a rest' she asked me.

'Just a min or two'

'Ok' she replied as she stepped out of her strapon... 'I’ll be back in a min'

Lola walked out of the room. What did she have planned now???

After a couple of minutes , Lola walked back in the room with a carrier bag... she walked over to me, her huge boobs bouncing a bit as she did, her dark areola looked great with her rock hard nipples sticking out in the middle.

She sat down on the bed next to me. 'Have you ever played with food? I love messy sex'

I hadn't, but id often fantasised about it while wanking... when I told her this, she replied....’well today is your lucky day' as she reached into the bag and pulled out a big fat carrot..

'You can watch me first for a bit if you like'

How could I say no to that...?

Lola lay back on the bed and opened her legs showing me her lovely, dark, hairy pussy again, she pulled herself open revealing her dark pink, engorged pussy it looked lovely against the rest of her dark skin... then in front of me she slipped the fat carrot into herself with a deep sigh After a few pushes in and out of herself she pulled the now glistening carrot out and gave it a suck.. Before putting it back in herself for more...

It didn't take long before she started to orgasm... the carrot slopping in and out of her wet hole.

'This isn't particularly messy' I said...

'Not yet' came her reply with a wink as she reached into the bag and pulled out a mars bar... she opened it with her teeth and put it seductively into her mouth and peeled back the wrapper like it was the foreskin on a big brown cock.. then she put it down between her legs and pushed it up herself, pulled it out, glistening, then back in and out... each thrust of the mars bar up herself made her sigh deeply, and I could see that it was starting to melt, chocolate was spread over her pussy lips and the caramel was starting to matt up her pubes.. eventually it got to a point were there wasn't much left to hold in her hand, so she pulled out what was left and put it in her mouth, eating half of it messily so her mouth was covered too.. Then she passed what was left to me. I happily put it in my mouth... wow it tasted great, a mix of melted caramel and salty pussy juice...

'Now Fuck me' she ordered as she lifted her knees, opened her legs showing me her chocolate covered pussy... I didn't need asking twice... I got between her legs and pushed deep into her... the mix of caramel and cum lubricating her. Hard and deep. Making Lola moan out loud. ‘That’s it, deep, fuck me hard..' I did I pushed as deep as I could, thrusting hard into her... 'Deeper' she begged as she lifted her legs up... I pulled them onto my shoulders, grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her hard onto my throbbing cock...

'AHHHH GOD that's it fuck me HARD'. I sped up, thrusting, pulling on her legs, as deep and hard as I could ... 'cum in me' she said... and it didn't take long until I did. A final deep push and my balls tightened one more time spunking into her chocolate covered hole.

Still inside her, she rolled me over and sat up squeezing my pulsating cock with her pelvic muscles, before noisily, she slurped off me... 'Lie there' she said and turned herself around, on all fours head to toe, opening her legs above my face. As she leaned forward to put my cock into her mouth, a big drop of mixed chocolate, caramel, my cum and hers dripped into my mouth... it tasted amazing as she started to suck my cock she sat back and rubbed her messy pussy into my face. Lifting up then grinding down on me... it was a bit awkward at first to breath... but once she got a rhythm going I was ok... taking a deep breath before she sat on my face... she was grinding her clit on my chin and getting wetter all the time... chocolaty cum dripping out into my mouth and over my face This was amazing I love chocolate and I love cum soaked pussy. So getting it all at once was amazing. Clearly Lola was the same as she sucked greedily on my chocolate crummy cock. Not letting me go soft. Wanking my tingling cock into her mouth. Unsurprisingly I stayed very hard after about 5 min (it could have been longer as I was lost in the moment) she rolled off me and reached across the bed.. I'm not sure if this will work, but let's try' she said..

What was next? Surely she couldn't surprise me again? But she did.. Picking up her strapon, she pulled it over my face and tightened the straps so the rubber cock was sticking out from my closed mouth...

As I lay there, she straddled the strapon and slowly slid down its length, giving me a close-up view of her pink, swollen pussy lips stretching around the big rubber dick, still dripping with chocolate, her pubes clogged up with melted caramel... she lowered herself further onto the shaft until her big swollen clit pressed against my nose... then as she raised up again, the strapon glistened with cum and I could smell her muskiness again, mixed with the sweet vanilla of the chocolate.

My penis was throbbing again, and as Lola started to rhythmically ride my face, I reached down and pulled my foreskin back in time with her.... watching her pussy stretch around the fake cock was fabulous, my face was getting wet as her pussy got wetter. My mouth was getting to taste more and more of her cum as it diluted the taste of the chocolate, my cock was throbbing as I wanked it in time with the riding..

Lola started to moan with pleasure as she got faster, then she raised of the strapon and pulled it off my face and started to rub her glistening clit, right in front of my face .. using both hands on herself. one hand pulled her pussy lips open, the other rubbed her clit. watching her muscles tighten she suddenly got very wet, dripping over my face.. 'open your mouth' she told me.. I did as she said, as she started to cum harder, squirting into my open mouth again, 2,3 and a 4th time, her muscles relaxed and tightened, pumping her cum into my mouth....

It tasted fantastic. And couldn't believe how much came out of her...

Lola rolled off me and took hold of Mr throbbing shaft again, slowly pulling my foreskin back and forth, deliberate and slow, but rhythmically.

Occasionally, as she pulled back on my shaft, Lola licked my swollen helmet... making me twitch, it was so sensitive now that I couldn't control myself...

I closed my eyes and lost myself in the moment, enjoying the wank I was getting, I could smell her cum on my face and taste what shed squirted into my mouth.

I could feel another orgasm building in my balls, Lola must have sensed this because she started to increase her speed on my cock...as she got faster, my balls tightened, I felt my cum build in my balls and shaft.. Along my shaft, then... 'Ahhhh' I shot my cum over myself... up my chest, some even landed in my mouth... I could now taste a mix of our cum in my mouth.

Lola moved up my body, kissing my chest, licking my cum off, sucking gently on my nipples, moving to my mouth. we kissed passionately, the taste of both of us mixing in our mouths.

'I think we should have a shower and clean ourselves up' she said as she sat up and took my hand, leading me out of the room.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

very hot!

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

That's hot

Post new Message to Thread