Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lap dancing club with wives

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

K was trying on some new underwear yesterday and after her sitting next to me wearing just that we've realised it would be fun to maybe try and couples and selected others lap dancing club night. I.e the ladies do dancing for the guys but only selected ppl and the ladies be able to do as they wish.

Anyone else had this thought? Or any idea how we could arrange something?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Once took my wife to a lap dancing club when there was no where open for a drink. As a couple we got loads of attention from the women in there. I brought her a dance with one of the girls. Was so horny watching the girl rub her naked body all over her. I was surprised as a straight girl got told off 3 times for trying to touch. Was a picture to see her mouth open when the girls pussy came within a inch of her mouth! I said after did you enjoy that. No was her reply. Fucking liar i said laughing. She enjoyed the no pressure of the situation.

By *irty-milfCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

We went to a local one a while back with my wife wearing the most ridiculously tiny mini and no panties.

Rather embarrassingly we were asked to leave when the bouncers realized she was showing for free what the girls were charging for.

Up till then we were having fun. The girls had no issues with her lack of panties when they did private dances for her. In fact the opposite.

over a year ago

On my bucket list to receive a lap dance, would love to go to a club!

over a year ago

"We went to a local one a while back with my wife wearing the most ridiculously tiny mini and no panties.

Rather embarrassingly we were asked to leave when the bouncers realized she was showing for free what the girls were charging for.

Up till then we were having fun. The girls had no issues with her lack of panties when they did private dances for her. In fact the opposite.

"

bet that was a good sight

over a year ago

Sounds very good fun

Post new Message to Thread