Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sports centre sauna

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This has been on my mind for a few months now.....

Being best man to my friend a week before his wedding i came down with man flu....panicking i was trying all remedys..no use..s.one suggested sauna...tuesday night before wedding on saturday off i went to local sports centre...men only sauna......dressed in shorts in i went...no one around...steam room...god it was sweating..came out..slipped into jacuzzi...whilst relaxing..eyes shut..day dreaming..i snapped back to reality with a male voice saying evening..as i opened my eyes theres this good looking mid 50s fit guy slipping into jaccuzzi...naked...

Making small talk i explained about having cold...best man etc..he suggested the sauna would be best....

Off i went..perched on bench..it felt good....

Hardly 5 mins past and in he came..climbing upto the higher bench opposite me he leaned back..legs slightly opened..shaven cock n balls.....i was fighting with myself should i...

I never...but wondering wether to go back and if hes there..how do i approach situation???...

Im sure he was looking for fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *964 sxmkyMan
over a year ago

newhouse

you should have just slipped off your shorts and sat naked too.Then stare at his cock until he spots you looking, he would have rubbed his cock a bit and if he started to get stiff your cock would too. that would mean he is game for fun.I used to play late at night in my local david lloyd guy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think going naked at my local sports centre would be frowned upon

over a year ago

Have been to one of the naked saunas, swimming pool complexes in Germany and Belgium. Amazing experience, but so hard not to get hard lol!!! Spent a lot of time in the hot tub.

Just go for it next time, get your cock out also, and if you get hard, you get hard! lol will be fun either way! x

over a year ago

More plz

Post new Message to Thread