Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bad Santa Pt 3

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Please Mr Christmas " she pleaded in almost a whisper

" Did I say you could speak girl?" He said bringing his hand down onto the bare flesh of her arse. She yelped and wriggled some more as the stinging warmth spread across her arse cheeks

"The trouble you have caused me girl - and not just today!"

"I I I am Sor Sorry!" She said trembling now wondering how harsh this punishment was going to be.

"Sorry just isn't going to cut it!" And again his hand came down on her - this time 2 slaps to each cheek, but again making her yelp and squirm across his knee. As his hand struck he also could feel the heat from her arse cheeks and after the last spank he allowed his hand to linger, stroking her arse, feeling the warm heat. Again she wriggled against him and he felt his cock getting harder.

His hand stroked all over and he allowed a finger to trace down between her arse cheeks across her arse hole and down across her pussy. She gave out a gasp at his touch and his cock twitched and throbbed against her. As his fingers stroked over her pussy her felt how wet she was and his finger slid inside easily.

"My God! Your actually enjoying this! " he boomed

"Please sir! " her words almost a whimper

"Please what? Please spank me some more?" He quickly pulled his finger out of her sopping pussy and gave her 2 more slaps to her arse cheeks making her yelp and squirm.

"Or please keep stroking and fingering me!" As he stroked her arse and again slid his finger into her.

His cock was rock hard now but becoming uncomfortable in his pants. He pulled her off his knees and knelt her on the floor as he stood before her. As she looked up at him she could see clearly the bulge in his pants and knew what it was that had been digging in to her as he had her over his knee.

As she looked up at him she watched as his hands reached for the zipper of his bright red pants.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread