Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Xmas party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My gf and I had gone over to the local for a few Christmas cocktails with some of our friends and few of her netball team mates. It was getting late and last orders had been called although I knew the pub would stay open long after. My gf was playing pool which bored me so I headed off back home. About ten minutes after I had got back and had settled down to some tv I heard the front door. It was Debbie, one of the gf netball friends, who was staying over in the spare room. She was a firm titted girl, 5'7" with long dark hair. She looked a little worse for wear as she entered the lounge and sat on the sofa next to me. Hi, she said, I think I'm a bit tipsy and needed to come back. The others will be a while playing pool. As she said this she seemed to be giving me a knowing smile. Leaning in to me she said , and what hve you been doing on your own? Having a cheeky wank?

I was a little suprised by her flirty talk as she seemed fairly straight up when we had spoken before. Her short dress was riding up her legs as she shuffled closer to me, I could see her skimpy black knickers. Do you like them she asked , plulling her dress upeven further, leaning back and placing one leg over mine. Mmm, I said- hardly able to speak as I ran a hand up her thigh and on to her already damp crotch.

I slipped my fingers past the knickers and began massage her clot slowly. Her closest hand started to rub my stiffening cock through my jeans.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds amazing...can't wait to hear what happened next

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great start

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *rit10Man
over a year ago

South

over a year ago

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Good start

over a year ago

She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my rock hard dick, working it free. I reclined as she lowered her mouth over my cock, licking the shaft slowly tip to balls as she knelt over my lap. I was fingering her pussy hard now with three fingers, my index finger slowly starting to work around her arse. Soon enough I had two digits thrusting both holes as she shivered and moaned. I felt I would soon shoot my hot load into her mouth if I didn't do something so I quickly stood up and said, right, time for your stuffing you dirty bitch! She promptly turned and presented her firm athletic arse up in the air, with legs as wide as they could go. I could see her well-trimed cunt was dripping now and I quickly drove my cock in as deep as I could.

over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

Debbies cries were getting louder and louder, she was obviously about to cum. Lee, fuck me in the arsenal now, she cried out! I didn't need telling twice and soon had my prick gently easing past her well-opened ring. I could tell I wasn't going to last long at this and I was beginning to worry about my gf getting back from the pub. Sure enough I shot my creamy load right inside her tight arsehole until it was dripping out around my rigid cock. Debbie stood and righted her clothing, turning to give me a sloppy d*unken kiss. Mm, Sarah was right - you do have a nice cock she said with a dirty smile. I was a little paranoid now, what else did they discuss when together? Debbie then waved off upstairs to the spare room. I followed up to my room, making sure I got another look at her spunky knickers from behind.

over a year ago

mmmmmm a whole netball team to go through yet then

over a year ago

over a year ago

I fell into bed in a d*unken stupor, assuming Debbie had also and was soon asleep. I was awoken , still groggy, feeling my gf (i assumed) arriving back from the pub. Imagine my supprise when someone else then slipped in on my other side! I blearily looked, yes it was my gf but to my left was Debbie. Both were naked. Sarah looked me in the eye and said, so I hear you enjoyed my little Christmas present earlier. Debbie told me she was gagging for a fuck so I said you would be up to the job. I didn't expect you to fuck her ass though, you dirty bastard!

I could stop him, he was so insistant, said Debbie with a horny smile in my direction. Hmm, must have imagined you screaming 'fuck me in the ass!'then, I said. By now I could feel two hands both caressing my hardening prick.

over a year ago

Very hot love it

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Suddenly the hands left my cock and I was left alone. Lifting the bed covers I saw my gf and Debbie getting into a lovely deep tongue kiss. I could see were this was going, knowing my gf and sat back for the show.

over a year ago

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

More

over a year ago

The two girls squirmed lower on the bed, as Sarah pulled at debbies firm cheeks until debbies hot pussy was straddling Sarah's face. Sarah proceeded to bury her face in debbies damp, sticky cunt.

I had a great view of the two tongues flicking and teasing each other's clits and began to pump my stiff member hard at the sight. At last I couldn't bare it any longer and I scrambled over to my gf's rear end. First I let Debbie suck me until my cock was slick then pushed my swollen bellend deep into Sarah's sopping pussy, as Debbie licked my balls.

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmmm very nice what a surprise for you ?

over a year ago

After fucking both girls for a while with them locked in a hard 69 I whispered for Sarah to fetch the toy box, our treasure trove of kink. Debbie took a long look in, before reaching for the biggest strap on Sarah had. Wow, I said , Sarah you are going to get a hard ducking now. Slowly both shook their heads, oh no we agreed in the pub already, if you fuck Debbie in the ass, she gets to return the favour. That's only fair!

Sarah laid back and pulled my head between her legs, locking my head and leaving my arse very exposed before I could argue. A spit covered finger, followed by another started to work my hole. Soon Debbie was thrusting three, spreading my ring wide. The lady-cock then was pushing at my back door, as I groaned in pained pleasure. With a surge my arse was ful,l with debbies hips bucking hard as she ploughed me deep.

over a year ago

over a year ago

mmmmm yes. More please.

over a year ago

Love it.

over a year ago

I pulled down on Sarah's hips, trying to work her pussy onto my cock, all the while my arse being pounded by Debbie. But Sarah wiggled free from under me, leaving me and my poor bum to debbies increasingly frenzied fucking. Sarah was getting harnessed with her monster strap on, a huge 10" beast saved for special occasions. She shoved Debbie aside and gradually pressed home the giganticdildo, deep inside me. Debbie then held my chin firmly with one hand and grabbed a handful of hair with the other as she thrust her cock into my mouth. I was being spitroasted by these rude britches! Sarah began to pump my dick with every thrust of her strap on. Soon I was shooting cum like I have never before or since.

over a year ago

By *evonboy3Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Mmmmmm sounds great

over a year ago

Mmmmm. How many are there in a netball team. All those bare legs and short sports skirts bouncing about, what a turn on. And how many of them are horny for you?

More please

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/17 12:23:40]

Post new Message to Thread