Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting a nervous vanilla newbie......

Jump to newest

By *armel and Francis OP   Couple
over a year ago

North wex

We have all been there, we have all had to have our first meet. The sweaty hands, the stomach pains, will they like me, will I like them, what will happen etc.

Well after a few days of chatting through here then kik and Viber as mutual trust built up... Face pics shared etc we finally met for a coffee over the festive period.

She being a total novice from the vanilla world, not knowing what she wanted yet but knowing she wanted to set herself free from years of an abusive and now failed relationship. She wanted to breath she wanted to live again she wanted her limits to be pushed.

In Mr she not only found someone that would push her limits but also plunder them for their mutual sexual gratification and pleasure.

They talked on that first date about what she wanted the fact that she was turned on by being with an married guy who wore his ring proudly and whose wife like he met separately in full knowledge.

She felt comfort in Mr being attached knowing he was safe would form no emotional attachment and yet would be respectful to her and not just use and fuck her for the night and dump her.

Maybe he would hold her hand on her journey wherever that journey went. Above all he would unlock those doors for her and her only to open. The doors that stimulated not just body but mind and soul too.

As they finished the last sips of their coffee she felt his eyes imbibe her body admiring every curve of material imagining what delights were contained under...she was certainly doing the same to him especially watching the growing mound pressed tight against the crotch of his jeans.

They talked about the next meet Mr suggesting nothing sexual need happen that she doesn't want to ...painting a possible scenario of a bottle of wine shared, a sensual massage given. Lots of mutual touching, kissing and oral. But above all intimacy and relaxation. That was the minimum she wanted... She felt her doors open just as this stranger had made her own crotch moist with the passion of the flirting. The knowledge and desire of what was going to happen.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aul002Man
over a year ago

chelt

Is this a true story

By *adbod2015Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

I hope it is.

over a year ago

North wex

All aspects are true.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope there is more to this. We remember how nervous we were on our first meet.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Good start carry on

By *ixpack2016Man
over a year ago

south west london

i cnt wait for more

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

over a year ago

North wex

They stood up as she noticed his height and build for the first time. They embraced in a hug that repeated the one when they met. And lips met in a soft kiss for the first time. She drinking in the aroma of his aftershave aroused by the kiss and the tightness of his crotch pulled against hers. The ambiance of a hotel reception disappeared in the kisses.

He enjoying taking the lead delighted in her sexiness and the softness of her sweet sweet kisses but above all beginning to already plan the first steps of this ladies sensual and erotic journey....

over a year ago

More please! Xxxxx

over a year ago

North wex

Over the next few days the excitement of their planned meet built up. She imagining the thoughts of what may happen. He planning some aspects of the night making sure he had the massage oils the candles incense sticks blindfold and above all the toys.

She talking to her friends trying to convince herself out of the madness of sharing her body with a stranger but after they went drowning herself in the abundant eroticism of the thoughts of his hands exploring her every inch. The butterfly kisses over her torso. Goddammit she thought... She needed this... She wanted this.. She deserved this. Yes would happen and happen soon...

over a year ago

Loving it! Xxxxx

over a year ago

North wex

More to follow if people want....

over a year ago

Definitely! Xxxxx

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Can't wait for more!

over a year ago

Yes please

By *oddess ZCouple
over a year ago

Wrexham

Oh yes please

By *innie mouse xWoman
over a year ago

abbeyside

Hell yes! More! xxx

over a year ago

over a year ago

North wex

2 hours to meet..... Hoover put away and out of shower. Legs and pussy veeted. Nerves through the roof..... was she frigging insane??? The last minute nerves struggling with the infinite passion created by what she hoped was to come.

That desire ensured that her petite labia lips were drenched all day with her scent...a woman's version of pre cum if u like.

Mr meanwhile bade his loving wife a long lingering kiss as she whispered in his ear to enjoy himself with his new lover. Once inside the car a final check condoms, massage oil,candles, incense sticks, blindfold, toys.. yep all there. He would pick up a bottle of wine on the way the least he could do for the nervous newbie who was willing to open the doors of her home to him.

Meanwhile she was going over in her head what she had to do changing her clothes for the 4th time now. God panic filled her mind but a inherent nearly animalistic gut feeling that this was wrong but ohhhhh so right.

30mins until he was here OMG I've forgotten what he looks like better check pics again. OMG is he really going to do all those things we talked about to me, tonight, here, fuck I'll never be able to meet his expectations. I'll ring him now and cancel..... No... Fuck... What do I do. Shit the door bell rings.... Christ he's earlier. Last mirror check straighten my tight dress and open the door.....

over a year ago

developing nicely keep it going

over a year ago

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great build up, cant wait for the rest.

over a year ago

North wex

Mr had teased her that he would ravish her at the doorstep and rip her clothes off while devouring her body on the steps of the stairs. In reality her being a nervous newbie from the vanilla world he didn't want to shock or scare her. They both wanted to have more than just a sexual one off. So the passion that was teased out would be tempered while she settled into her comfort zone.

There was no rush.

This was her journey of discovery there would be plenty of times to undress her at her doorstep.

Her entire body shuddered with relief when he embraced her in a long cuddly hug assuring her she was safe in his hands and time was never going to be an issue.

She blushed as he gave her the wine.... He remembered what vintage and grape. Sweet mmmm very sweet. They talked briefly on the couch she not knowing what was to happen when or if.

He knew the antici.................pation would maintain her passion. After all the mind was the most erotic organ and if caressed correctly it's sensuality will release her bodies passion tenfold.

Tea or coffee hun?

You decide....

As she let the water run from the tap to fill the kettle he arose from the couch and approached her from behind.....

over a year ago

North wex

"Great build up, cant wait for the rest."

over a year ago

North wex

She felt the warmth of his breath carress the tiny invisible hairs on the back of her neck. She shivered.... No words were spoken....

over a year ago

North wex

She closed her eyes in slow motion everything seemed in slow motion. ....his lips gently kissed the back of her neck as he first gently pulled on those tiny invisible hairs with the tip of his teeth. And then traced a line to her right ear lobe.

She dropped the half full kettle into the sink...

over a year ago

North wex

She craved the touch of a man

His scent! His skin on hers. A kiss especially! The long slow eroticism of a sensual mind blowing soft sweet kiss....

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

i never got nervous ony first meet I doubt know why I thought I would have done I dreamt I would have felt that way.

over a year ago

"i never got nervous ony first meet I doubt know why I thought I would have done I dreamt I would have felt that way."
what a geeza

By *estart 123Woman
over a year ago

laois

Would lovecftxpect these mind blowing sort kisee

over a year ago

North wex

With his body pressed up against hers he cupped his hands under the tap and brought a handful of water to her neck letting it slowly cascade down her shoulders, breasts, and torso. Feeling her wince under his weight he pulled the top of her dress down to her navel and removed her bra in one swift movement exposing her swaying breasts and erect nipples from the cold tap water.

Again he reached in front of her and cupped the water lifting it up to her forehead and drip slowly down the nape of her neck between her cleavage and down her torso.

He pulled the rest of her dress down as she stepped out of the garment as it hit the pool of water on the floor.

Her soaking panties were ripped from the side and removed by Mr. Still not a word spoken.

He turned her around to face him for the first time. Naked apart from her shoes.

She shivered as he embraced her in a hug as if reassuring her.

Slowly he reached down to her arse cheeks and lifted her up until she was balanced on the edge of the sink top. He eased her back to the window where the coldness of her back hinting the winter glass was shocking yet strangely erotic. She watched as he pulled a kitchen high chair over before watching him sit down and drape her legs over his shoulders before roughly pulling her are cheeks closer to his face....

over a year ago

Brilliantly written

over a year ago

Wow lucky women

over a year ago

Bookmarking

By *estart 123Woman
over a year ago

laois

HEll yeah ??

By *innie mouse xWoman
over a year ago

abbeyside

So imaginable!

By *aryjane1000Woman
over a year ago

kilkenny

[Removed by poster at 31/12/16 13:48:26]

By *aryjane1000Woman
over a year ago

kilkenny

Don't stop now! A lucky lady I think! Definitely a book in the making ! Maybe "60 shades of J " x

over a year ago

North wex

He knew he had total control... Her hands were placed firmly on the countertop steadying her back from sliding against the glass which had already began to fog up.

She knew all control must be given up to Mr even if she wanted to she couldn't close her legs. How the fuck did she get into this position do soon. Now she knew just had to trust him and give her body over to him.

His face moved closer to her vulva as he admired the neatness of her pussy. Her outer labia gently parting to expose a soft trace of moisture from where her clit hood peeked out right down to the tiny droplets running to the rim of her plump arse.

Like a fine meal he would not rush this starter placed now millimetres from his face.

Mr could sense the rhythm of her heartbeat as she felt the warmth of his breath grace her slit. Mr watched as her inner labia lips pulsed with his breath, open up more of her pussy for him to admire and devour.

The tip of his tongue glanced against the softness of her clitoris hood. She jumped instinctively but quickly repositioned herself and moaned softly.

Mr acknowledged the moan and pushed his tongue ever so slightly closer towards her now glowing body. He teased her now exposed clitoris flicking his tongue rhythmically against it and drawing his face closer so his whole tongue could trace a crescent from the tip of her clitoris to the depth of her and rim. Her pussy juices now moisturising his whole face.

He reached under her and grasped each buttock tight as she began to throb against him and fuck his tongue lips and entire face at her own pace depth and pleasure before erupting into a massive orgasm that gushed over his face....

over a year ago

North wex

Much more to come soon.....

By *estart 123Woman
over a year ago

laois

Waiting

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Bravo

over a year ago

North wex

"Bravo"

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Lovely

over a year ago

Mmmm lovin it

By *eppoMan
over a year ago

London Colney

"i never got nervous ony first meet I doubt know why I thought I would have done I dreamt I would have felt that way. what a geeza "

Lol

over a year ago

North wex

Her body bolted backwards and forwards on the counter as she continued to cum over his face. Thrusting her vulva against his face and somehow freeing a hand to tightly grab the back of his head to pull towards her open pussy. Her body in spasm had lost complete control once he began to push his fingers inside her. The wetness of her allowed 2 then 3 fingers slide in easily as she felt his fingers arch up in a hook like fashion to caress her gspot. A different type of orgasm quickly came with uncontrollable moaning, her body now gyrating with each thrust of his hand as he began to slowly fist her vagina. She rode his hand as her body had lost total control she was now his puppet controlled and used by him for his pleasure to give her unboundless pleasure.

Mr in control at every stage sensed when she was ready, he tracked the deepness of breath, heartbeat, intensity of each vocal nuance she uttered, even sense the contraction of each inner muscle knowing where to intensify the pressure, how and when. He smiled in satisfaction when he sensed her reaching her limit. The fine line between abandoned pleasure and increased pain and ultra sensitivity. As he eased off gradually he took a mental note of this marker. This would be the level he had to push her through the next time they met, if she wanted to meet again.

But now it was time to embrace her to hold her as she came to terms with what happened. Let her body shudder in his arms, her stuttering speech come out, and the control return.

Mr lifted her loose torso through the open door of her bedroom and gently lay her down on the duvet. He held her tight as she drifted off to sleep.

She awoke 30 mins later in a half slumber with the soft relaxing peaceful noise of water music playing in the background. The second sense that woke her out of her slumber was the intense smell of white Sage insense sticks burning by her bed side. Her eyes struggled open as she looked around to see around 20 tealight's and other candles lighting her room. As Mr came into the room she sat up and apologized for dozing off. He passed her a glass of the recently uncorked wine as he said that's OK u needed it. She took a sip like a nervous schoolgirl as he asked how she was feeling now... She found it hard to explain how she felt but she knew she was sooooo relaxed and chilled.

Mr. reached over and kissed her forehead then eyelids as their lips came together in their first passionate kiss. Teasing tongues intertwined with nibbling of lips and soft teasing butterfly kisses to lips. He reached under her pillow and pulled a blindfold over her eyes and got her to stand up next to him. He guided her hand to the top button of his shirt...

over a year ago

North wex

over a year ago

Oh my

over a year ago

Hot!

over a year ago

Oh i really need to hook up with this guy, and the sooner the better. So hot

over a year ago

North wex

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt pushing it to the floor unbuckled his belt and removed his chinos and socks leaving her to feel the length of his shaft throbbing against the material of his boxers. Through the material she could feel the indentation at the top of his cock where his foreskin was. The bulbous veins were also evident through the material. In one quick smooth movement she grasped the soft material in each hand and pulled with all her force like A giddy child opening up their Christmas present.

His cock now exposed sprang free hard and erect from the attention it was getting. She massaged the shaft between her hands and cupped his hairless balls softly in her palm. She knelt on the bed as he stood at the side she guided his hard prick towards her glistening lips taking his girth into her mouth and down her throat as she grasped his ads and started to such hard on his penis. Taking his full length deep into her mouth her lips naturally exposed the sensitive head of his cock as his foreskin was pushed back by her lips. She felt him thrust into her mouth as she eased off when she gagged slightly. But it was to him a tease as he grabbed the hair above her neck and pushed the back of head towards his crotch in tandem with every thrust forward of his hips.

She felt his pace and strength of thrusts quicken and deepen with each minute. She began to tighten her lips around his stiff member and suck harder and deeper. His body gyrating against hers in a chaotic tandem dance. She could feel his cock throbbing his breath increasing as she felt the hot wet release of his cum hit the back of her throat ...she intensified her sucking faster and faster until he emptied his full load into her mouth and she swallowed gladly. His ass cheeks clenched as his last subdued thrust finally subsided and still wearing her blindfold she looked up at him and smiled licking her lips.

Without hesitation he pushed her back onto the bed held up her hands to the bedhead and tied her hands with the ties he had hidden under the pillows. Her body froze as he pulled apart each leg and tied each ankle in the same way.....

over a year ago

North wex

"Oh i really need to hook up with this guy, and the sooner the better. So hot"

By *aryjane1000Woman
over a year ago

kilkenny

More please x

over a year ago

dont stop now

over a year ago

North wex

Will post soon...

over a year ago

over a year ago

Mr j you have us all wanting you. X can't wait to read more

over a year ago

over a year ago

North wex

She found herself spread-eagled and blindfolded tied to the bed now by her wrists and ankles.

Having some of her basic senses restricted only led to the others being heightened. The soft relaxing water music and scent of white Sage only helped her mind and senses wander. Waiting minutes for that first touch from Mr. only added to the excitement.... What would he do next, what could he do next, regardless she was going to give her body to him and for once in her life let go. She knew she was in safe hands and he would not judge....the minutes went by like an eternity ...

He sat quietly in the corner watching her movements static and smiling at first and then slightly nervous twitching angling her head to see if she could free herself from the darkness of her blindfold.

He selected one of the small glass bottles from his small rucksack. Unscrewed the top a poured the essential massage oil onto his hands softly mixing and agitating to release the heat of the oil.

She felt the warmth of his hands spread throughout her body like An inner light escaping, as his hands touched her and began caressing her shoulders and neck. She felt the worries of the world leave her body with every soft stroke of his hands pausing temporarily only to top up the oil in his hands.

Gently massaging her shoulders he continued down her arms to her wrists finally lifting her hand up slightly as the ties would allow to such each finger deep and sensually into his mouth slowly one at a time.

Oh my good god what the fuck was that she thought whatever it was was frigging amazingly hot. She felt his hands continue to massage between and under her breasts.

Concentrating on all the non sexual yet sensual elements of her body. Letting his hands drift over her soft skin from get stomach down to her hips her thighs knees and lower legs before caressing her ankles and taking each toe deep into his mouth sending shivers and spasms throughout her body.

She felt his hands return up her body towards her inner thighs as she gently separated her legs for him to explore further. Suddenly to her thrilling surprise she felt a....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/17 19:54:22]

over a year ago

By *aryjane1000Woman
over a year ago

kilkenny

More please x

over a year ago

Yummmmm great read...

over a year ago

what a tease

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Ohh anticipation mmmm

over a year ago

North wex

...a soft pulsing coming from her clitoris. Ever so subtle and gentle at first her breath hastened as she realised what it was. The rounded smooth head vibrated against her pussy lips focussed in mini slow circular movements around her clitoris. She felt her nipples tighten and harden. Knowing that she could not move from her ties enhanced the experience more. She knew she could trust him to stop when it became too much for her to cope with.

With the head of the wand pressed gently against her clitoris hood Mr. whispered softly in her ear and said relax.... let me push ur limits further.....trust me and if it gets too much for u just say the word WAND and I will stop but I warn you only use it when u need to.

The speed Of The vibrating silky head increased slightly as she moaned loudly. Surely I can't be coming so soon.... The constant gentle vibrations continued as her body quivered and shook the closer she got to orgasm. Relentless the throbbing of her clitoris and pussy tried to wrap around the vibration head as Mr. now moved it in larger circular movements. Her breathing condensed she screamed oh my god over and over and which crescendoed into 'holy fuck' as her body bolted and shook in a huge orgasm. Relentlessly Mr increased the speed of the vibration but she was so turned on and enjoying this she was determined to ride over this delight when her body jerked in the air again oh fuck oh fuck don't stop please don't stop she uttered. Again the speed increased and just as she came again Mr. changed the pattern of the vibration prolonging her orgasm into wave after wave after wave after wave of intense pleasure. The language was blue but forgotten in each moment of discovery. Fuck she thought this guy knows my body more that I do. The speed increased again oh my god she squirted uncontrollably drenching the sheets and duvet. WAND WAND WAND she screamed as he held her close undoing all her restraints collapsing into his arms shivering shaking tears of delight flowing. He whispered in her ear thank you so much for letting me push ur limits. He kissed her dry lips softly as they both drifted off to sleep.

over a year ago

She is one lucky lady.

By *estart 123Woman
over a year ago

laois

Oh to be that lady

Selfless lover.

over a year ago

North wex

Thanks for all kind comments for my first ever story. Already got lots more in planning ??

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Thanks for all kind comments for my first ever story. Already got lots more in planning ??"

Excellent! Very much looking forward to your new works....

By *aryjane1000Woman
over a year ago

kilkenny

Love it. One very lucky lady x

By *ccasional couple 32Couple
over a year ago

mayo

Yummy ?? can't wait for the next one ??!!

over a year ago

We all want a mr j in our lives. Can't wait for next one

Post new Message to Thread