Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My fantasy:

I'm at my friends house sleeping in the spare bedroom, and I start stroking my semi hard cock. As my cock is getting harder, I hear footsteps in the hallway, so I cover up and be quiet. I see the light through the keyhole disappear as I hear a Creek in the floorboards outside the door, so thinking it could be someone looking in, I pull back the cover and continue to stroke my hard cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I hear a slight shuffle on the other side of the door, so slowly stroke my cock, listening for signs of who it could be. I was imaging my friends sister, I had fancied her for a while now.

By *LAYFULLSEXCOUPLECouple
over a year ago

llanelli

Sounds Good so far ?

Sarah x

over a year ago

I feel myself getting close to Cumming, so I slow down and rub my wet helmet while looking towards the keyhole. I hear a quiet voice and have a feeling it's my friends sister, so I hold my cock at the base and softly say 'do you like what you see?'

over a year ago

I see the door slowly open, so nervously cover up as I see my friends sister standing outside the door in her dressing gown. As she walks in, I stroke my hard cock, smiling at her as she walks over to me with her hand between her legs

over a year ago

She walks over to me and sits on the bed, sliding her hand under the cover and softly stroking my cock. With her other hand, she pulls back the cover and takes my cock in her hand.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

over a year ago

She starts to stroke my cock, squeezing it as as I reach over and open her dressing gown. I slide my hand up her thigh as she parts her legs for me to see her unshaven pussy.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I lightly run my finger along her slit, softly pressing on her clit, feeling her getting wet as she tightens her grip on my throbbing cock. I lean forward, opening her dressing gown with my other hand and massaging her breast as I kiss her neck

over a year ago

Nice... please continue...

over a year ago

She starts softly moaning as I slide my middle finger inside her, whispering to her that she is tight. Her body tenses up, squeezing my cock as I fell her dripping over my hand

over a year ago

She closes her eyes as she lays back, releasing my cock and spreading her legs either side of me, so still with my finger inside her, I slowly bring my tongue to lick her wet clit, tasting her as she tries to keep from moaning out loud

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Post new Message to Thread