Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Double Top

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were walking home after a successful home win for the darts team. I was walking ahead with Jeff, our team captain, and his wife Helen. My partner Sue was lagging behind arm in arm between two other team mates, Nick and John.

There was a lot of giggling going on behind us. I turned around to see Sue's already short skirt, pulled up higher, showing the tops of her hold up stockings.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

do carry on

over a year ago

Sounds like it could be interesting

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"We were walking home after a successful home win for the darts team. I was walking ahead with Jeff, our team captain, and his wife Helen. My partner Sue was lagging behind arm in arm between two other team mates, Nick and John.

There was a lot of giggling going on behind us. I turned around to see Sue's already short skirt, pulled up higher, showing the tops of her hold up stockings. "

Don't leave us there

over a year ago

Great start keep it going

over a year ago

I didn't want to draw Jeff and Helen's attention to what was going on so I ignored it. We cut through the car park until Jeff and Helen reached their pathway and said goodnight. I looked back for Sue, but couldn't see or hear her, so I started to walk back.

I walked right to the end of the car park but no Sue. I turned around and went back. As I got near to a parked van, I heard a noise that I recognised and stood still. The sound came from behind the van. I crept closer, hiding behind a car until I caught sight of them. Sue was bent over, her skirt up around her waist, her top pulled down, and her tits swinging to and fro. Nick had his trousers around his ankles, fucking Sue hard and fast. John had his cock deep in Sue's mouth.

By *kyblue2681Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Lucky lady x

By *mudge616Man
over a year ago

DONCASTER

Need to join your darts team ha

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

I was spotted by the car so had to front it out. I moved towards them and said " what the fuck guys!" They stoppped but Sue said "No! Don't stop, I'm nearly there. Please let them finish babe, Nick's got a lovely cock. I'm rewarding them for playing so well tonight".

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

I didn't know what to do. In the end I did nothing. I watched.

John was the first to cum. He didn't pull out, he emptied his balls deep in Sue's mouth. Nick took a lot longer Sue came twice before he said he was ready.

She wanted to swallow his load. So when he was about to cum he pulled out and she turned around and opened her mouth. To be fair, she did swallow a good amount, but his cock was big andthere was so much cum, she got a face full.

John and Nick were full of apologies, but I said it was ok, no harm done, I knew she was a slut and I always forgave her. We were watching her clean the cum off of her face with her finger and tongue, and we started laughing. She pulled her clothes back into position and came over to us, put her arms around me and gave me a big sloppy kiss.

over a year ago

There must be a ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY! in this story

over a year ago

More

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham