FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

One Day...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, this might be a little soft or romantic for a swinging community, but it's just one of many desires that I have.

Just a bit of important information: I have a 'thing' for girls with long tongues, all of their body hair and who sweat a lot when things get steamy. Oh, red, blotchy face and chest get me randy too, lol!

As we both lay naked in bed, with the humidifier, heating and electric blanket up full, making the whole room hot and humid and making the bed resemble the innards of a freshly baked, steaming loaf of soft bread, we embrace, tenderly. We sweat profusely and pant in the heat of the sauna-like conditions, but we embrace as though it's our last night alive together; our last chance to be, to be as one.

We embrace tightly, yet tenderly. I kiss and suck at her throat and chin as she sighs and lick her lips with a soft and affectionate tongue. We kiss and caress each others dripping wet bodies, as she pushes herself up with her hands on my shoulders and leaves me laying on the now sopping wet sheets. Her sweat drips from her nose as she kisses my forehead, trickling to my eyes and giving a stinging yet somehow natural sensation, making me screw my eyes shut and moan, grasping for the pillow case to wipe them.

She sweats continuously, as little crystal droplets form on the tips of her nipples, inviting a loving suck and nibble from my quivering mouth. I run my hands down from her shoulder blades, over the small of her back and over the cheeks of her peach-like bum, sliding a hand between the two glistening globes to feather at her furry womanhood and slide firmly over her anus. She sighs like a brisk winter breeze, bringing with it a stinging frost that sends icy shards down my neck and back, igniting a fire in my groin.

She wrenches me upwards with her as she kneels upright, astride my lap, and proceeds to gently suck on the tip of my nose and brush her teeth over the edges of my nostrils. Then, gravity gently eases us both horizontally, before we roll over so that she is laying on her back, her eyes glinting in the warm, yellow light of a glitter lamp, her hair tangled to one side of her most precious face, like windrows of freshly threshed barley straw in a summer sunset, a gentle smile of wonder breaking across her blotchy and flushed cheeks and a small tear forming in the inner canthus of her eyes. A tear of love perhaps?

I kiss her deeply and firmly, gently probing my tongue into her hot, moist mouth and making a point to give attention to every one of her smooth teeth before running the tip of my tongue along the roof of her mouth. We gently massage each other's tongues, feeling the friction of each other's taste buds, reminiscent of a high-quality carpet's fibres sneaking between the bare toes of a freshly showered foot.

I lift myself off of her momentarily and feel the tacky release of our sweat soaked abdomens from each other's company. My attention is drawn to her now fully erect nipples, protruding from her landscape like perfection like the steeples of two twin temples; her entire body covered in tiny goosebumps, but it's hot in here! She can't be cold! I pay gentle attention to each of her nipples with puckered lips and gentle sucking and nibbling gestures before sliding slowly but inevitably down the shallow valley of the centre of her abdomen until I reach the quaint little pond that has formed in her navel. As I gently skim the surface of it's waters with a nervous yet inquisitive tongue, she giggles and the upward motion of her belly splats the briny sweat into my face. We both giggle and squirm at the freak occurrence, as I slip myself sideways and drag my teeth around her waist.

I lower myself again, still slowly, still inevitably, along the soft crease where her thigh meets her hip, brushing my cheek with the soft fur of her mons until I reach her warm and slime coated womanhood. She brings her hands down to my temples and gently massages my head with her delicate fingertips as I clumsily ease her clitoral hood back over her glowing, gently pulsing clitoris with my tongue. She moans loudly and I giggle, I'm not sure why, but it simply makes me giggle to hear her express herself to me in this way.

I gently suck at her hardened, protruding clitoris as she squirms and rakes her nails through my hair, groaning and panting heavily and letting out a gentle sob every now and again. I carefully touch my teeth onto the thin, tender skin covering her now throbbing dome and she takes in a sharp breath, but lets out a deep sigh. Perhaps it was unexpected but she likes it? I try again, a little more firmly and she lets out a long, loud and chilling cry, followed by an amazed giggle. Yes, she likes it! I tenderly nibble at the sensitive nub of her clitoris as her loving nectar congeals into the stiff hair of my chin, before lovingly probing my stiffened tongue into her slippery vagina.

I continue to intrude into her silky folds as she gently rocks her hips up and down, breathing deeply and rhythmically with her motions. I fidget a little to get more comfortable and the tip of my tongue brushes her anus, making her moan again and grasp my head, it appears she liked that too! I continue to lick her there for a while as she fidgets and strokes my hair, moaning and sighing constantly.

I begin to bite, cheekily, at her inner thighs, moving down her slender legs to her hamstrings, taking each one between my pursed lips and twanging them like bass guitar strings before licking the fleshy concave behind her knee and triggering a squeal from her as she pushes my head away. That's a ticklish spot I will remember for later! I run my closed mouth down her calf to her heel and brush my teeth over the firm, thick skin, triggering another squeal and flinch, I'm in hostile territory here, I should be careful! Nevertheless, I slide a soft, wet tongue along her bare, pale sole as she giggles and tries to pull away, unable to due to my hands gripped vice-like around her ankle. I proceed to envelop her pinky toe, sucking and nibbling it with the same motions as her nipples and clitoris, though with more force. I repeat the loving sucks and nibbles with each toe, occasionally flossing between her toes with my tongue as she gently rubs my foreskin back and forth over the slimy glans of my manhood.

She sits up slightly and grasps at my bum cheeks, pulling me on top of her and wrapping her legs around the backs of mine. I kiss at the front of her throat, feeling the hard, ribbed movements of her voice as she moans, while she thrusts her hips up and down, grinding her clitoris into the underside of my shaft and glans. We are now fluid bonded! Both of us have lovingly and excitedly oozed our thick, slimy love juices and they are now blending into one.

I lick, desperately, up her throat and to her chin, where I eagerly drag my teeth together, repeatedly, along her jaw until I reach the delicately fluffy lobe of her ear. I suck and bite her earlobe with an ever increasing desperation and passion as we both mash our bodies together in a mutual massage of deepest love. Faster, deeper and more forceful with every stroke. We both sigh, pant, moan and sob into each other's ears as we continue to writhe around with each other, the once all-enveloping duvet now thrown to the side, our sweaty and nude bodies fully exposed as her clitoris and my glans mash together in the hot, gooey mess we've lovingly made for each other.

I gently nibble and suck at the fleshy edge of her ear as she runs a wet finger over my anus and grips the cheeks of my bum, eagerly pulling my hips into hers. She raises a hand to my forehead, looks piercingly into my eyes and kisses me passionately, gifting me with lashings of warm, fresh saliva directly from her hot mouth. I cannot hold onto my emotions any longer and I begin to sob into the nape of her neck. When I lift my head after a minute or so, I see that she is crying too, but we're both the happiest and most content we've ever been! There are no words; words are not necessary and, indeed, insufficient to communicate our emotions for each other at this time. We simply both know that this time is right, this is natural, it's meant to be. She sighs, deeply into my face, her palms pushing in my reddened and tear stained cheeks. I tease at her loving vagina with my penis and she encourages me with a gentle pressure on the cheeks of my bum. As I pull the duvet over us both, she smoothly envelops me with every minuscule little ounce of love I ever dreamed of; she welcomes me into her.

Our slicked bodies glide over each other tenderly and slowly, every gentle thrust of our souls feeling deeper and more love fuelled than the last.

With complete abandon, we have become one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread