Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Village's Odd Job Man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I used to have a high powered job, as they say, but once my marriage broke down things took a different turn. I found myself unemployed, and with no real job prospects in the pipeline I decided to literally knock on doors to see if anybody had any odd jobs they wanted doing. You know small repairs, painting, gardening, that sort of thing.

The first few weeks were slow, a lot of people were out at work, or just didn't bother answering their door. I'd picked up a couple of odd jobs for a couple of the more elderly widowers in the village. Mavis was the first person to give me a job, it was clearing her garden, that'll do I thought, I'll make the best job I can here and hopefully word will get round that I'm good and affordable, plus it's all cash in hand so I could afford to charge a little less than the professionals.

That afternoon I made a start on Mavis' back garden. Nothing much to it really, just a quick lawn mowering and a tidy up, it wasn't a big place, and she lived alone now that her husband had passed away. Although she was in her seventies, she was a nice lady, still had a figure on her, which she dressed well, and she still had all her own teeth as far as I could tell.

She looked alittle like an old school head mistress, or librarian type, glasses, bobbed greying hair, sensible clothes. The one thing I couldn't help but notice was her fantastic boobs. They were well covered up but she had an amazingly big pair of boobs on her. The type that only older ladies can acquire. I'm a boob man So this brightened my day up no end. It never crossed my mind about sex with her, even though I was thinking how great I bet those big saggy tits were. I got on with the mowing, she had one of those old Qualcast mowers, the one that even though it had a motor you still had to give it a good shove to get it moving. I was pushing this old beast along her lawn, the handle was pushing in to my lower stomach, which in turn sent vibrations through my body to my cock, which then got me thinking about Mavis and her fantastically large breasts, which stirred my cock up to a good weighty semi. So the gardening was going well, I was happy in my own little world striding up and down her garden.

Mavis stuck her head round the backdoor and asked if I'd like a cuppa tea. Her words jolted me from my little day dream, I looked up and smiled with a nod of the head. Ok, five minutes it'll be ready see said. Come on in when you're done. I didn't have much of the lawn to do so finished it up, readjusted my semi swollen cock in my shorts and wandered into the kitchen for my well earned cuppa.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mavis turned from the kettle, smiled and gestured for me to take a seat at the table. As she turned back to finish the tea I had a good scan of her. She was alright actually, not bad at all for her age, she had on a dogtooth black and white thick skirt, a white blouse and a crimson cardy over the top. I think she had tights on and those flat soled shoes that older ladies wear. She had a nice shape about her, nice ankles and carves, she still went in nicely st the middle and not forgetting those plentiful breasts under her cardy.

She brought the tea over in a teapot and poured us both a cup. We got talking about ourselves, I told her about me, the divorce, my kids, and why I'm now doing odd jobs, all quite dull really. She told me about her and her husband passing away, and how hard it is now on her own. How she gets lonely. It kind of ended up as a 'what's life all about' kinda chat. I really enjoyed it and I think she did too, we got on pretty well. After the tea I finished up the garden and knocked on the back foot to let her know if finished. She paid me and thanked me again. I passed her my card and told her that she was free to call me anytime, and that is be more than happy to help where I can. I couldn't help but have another quick look at the size of her breasts hidden away under her clothes, I think I may have lingered a little too long as she made it clear that she had spotted me looking. We said our goodbyes and I went on my merry way.

The next job I had was just down the door at a lady's house called Betty. I'd known Betty years, when I first came to the village I used to fuck her youngest daughter Laura. Not boyfriend girlfriend, just that young excited friends fucking that would go on. She was a great shad, really enthusiastic and eager to learn, as was I, so we had a lot of fun for quite a while together. A few years later I'd also had one crazy night with Laura's older married sister Sue. Who was an amazing fuck, she was an amazing women. That night with her was one of the best I have ever had. Sadly she died in a car crash a few years later, I always had a thing for her for years after, but as that night was our secret I could never say anything to anyone. But I'm glad I got to spend that magical time with her. I didn't know if Betty knew any of this, I presumed probably not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great start can't wait to read more of this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ornychunky40Man
over a year ago

ellesmere Port

Please more please I'm here horny an rock hard

Reply privately

over a year ago

Betty was a lovely woman, a kind and generous huggable woman. When ever I used to see her we'd have a big old hug and I'd melt into her big grandma bosom. So when I arrived she opened the door and gave me a big hug, those big boobs of hers squashing all round me, I was in mummy heaven. Betty showed me what she wanted fixing. Just a couple of cupboard doors needed realigning, so I sat on the floor and got to work. Betty stuck the kettle on and we got chatting. We got on to Laura and what she was doing nowdays. Apparently she had two kids, recently split up from her husband and lived just two doors down. I told her to say hello to her for me. She said she would and that she'd be happy to hear from me. The next thing she said made me drop me screwdriver! She used to tell me you were very good in the sack and were hung like a horse. I picked up my screwdriver and looked at her. She was giggling away to herself while checking out the look on my face. I didn't know what to say. I smiled and said yeah me and Laura had some really fun times together. I wish life was that simple nowdays I said, and grinned.

You used to make her legs wobble, she said. You're the only bloke she reckons who could make her legs to turn jelly after a good seeing to. I could believe what I was hearing. Here I was sat in Church going Betty's kitchen with her telling me how good I apparently was at ducking her young 16 year old daughter twenty odd years ago. And the weirdest bit was, was that, Laura would say that to me when i would walk her home after, she'd always say that I could make her legs go to jelly after a good youthful session.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

What else does she know I was thinking to myself. I didn't have to think for long. Sue said you were great in the sack as well, said your cock was at least twice as big as her husbands little thing. I turned to look at Betty again. She was giggling with her old eyes sparkling at me. I shook my head and grinned. So what else do you know about me hey Betty? I said. It seems like all my secrets are out round this village. She giggled again and said, don't you worry your secrets are safe with me. She turned to finish making the tea, and waved her big nanna ass as she did. I wasn't sure how to take all this so thought it best to laugh it off, I'd always had a good relationship with Betty, but all this was new ground for me. I finished the doors and pulled myself back up to my feet, I brushed myself down while Betty stood there with two cups of tea. She looked at my cock hanging slightly down my left leg and said, I can see what my girls were on about now, that looks like a lovely big cock. She said it so sweetly and in a grandma way that I couldn't really take it as a come on, more as a compliment. Plus secretly I was over the moon hearing that Sue had enjoyed me just as much as I had enjoyed her that fateful night.

Cor, what I'd give to have a bit of time with a lovely looking cock like that, she said. I grinned and said, well you never know Betty, if you play your cards right, you never know. And with that we both sat at the kitchen table and drank our cups of tea.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ornychunky40Man
over a year ago

ellesmere Port

Mmmmm keep going lol

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - another epic!!

Keep it coming!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are loving this already xxx Thankyou xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

This odd job malarkey was looking good, I liked helping people, and earning a bit of cash in difficult times is always good. The customers had so far all been lovely, I drank more tea than was surely good for you and it kept me busy. When I wasn't working I would walk round dropping leaflets round the local villages. The exercise was doing me good as well, so all in all, I was a happy chappy.

I'd done a couple more jobs for Mavis and her massive tits, we always had a good chat and we're getting on really well. I had an on going job with a bloke in his early sixties called George. A wealthy old bloke that lived in one of the big houses in the village. I was garden maintenance really, but was a weekly injection of money in my pocket and the work wasn't too hard either. And last but not least was the gorgeous Carmen, a married woman in her late twenties, early thirties. She was a marketing manager for the local clothing firm in Market Harborough. Carmen was fucking sex on legs, gorgeous figure, long dark hair, dark brown eyes, perfect perky boobs, the only downside was that she knew it. She was a bit of a princess but one flash off her smile and blokes were putty in her hands. I was installing some new shelving units in her washroom so that job was a bit ongoing as well. Which I didn't mind as I got to see that gorheous arse wiggle around the kitchen before she'd leave for work dressed in her tight little pencil skirts and fitted blouses. Oh Id love to fuck that tight peachy ass of hers, but there was no chance, she could have who and whatever she wanted and I wasn't on her radar.

Reply privately

over a year ago

On Thursday morning I'd been working for George, he'd been telling me a bit more about himself, where he was from, the all boys private he school he attended And his teen days as a ladies man, or cad as he called himself. Apparently old Georgie was a bit of a wild boy in his day. He told me about the time he fucked one of the cooks at his school. A thirty year old married woman who he said was literally obsessed with young hard cock. He reckoned she only took the job as a cook at the all boys school so she could get her hands on plenty of posh young hard cock. I didn't think that sort of thing went on in those days, but apparently they did. He was good at telling stories, he had a way with words that was starting to make my cock stir a little at the thought of this older common woman getting fucked by a bunch of posh school kids at every opportunity.

Halfway though his story my phone rang. It was Betty asking if I could pop round and have a look at her shower next time I was passing. I told her I would be round in the hour. I put the phone away and George carried on with his story of Mrs Hill and her dalliances with young hard cock. She sounded like a wonderful woman.

After tidying away I bid farewell to George, jumped in my van and headed over to Betty's still with dirty thoughts of Mrs Hill running round my mind. My cock was aching to be freed, so I pulled over and undid the buttons of my jeans and flopped my big old cock out on to my lap. I started to play with myself thinking about Mrs Hll and what it must have been like to have sampled her carnal desires. Fuck it I couldn't have a wank here, I couldn't concentrate. I decided to save it for later and headed to Betty's house.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I arrived at Betty's and knocked on the door, she opened it and gave me a big hug, wrapping her big granny tits round me. What with this and Georges stories my cock was starting to harden in his pants, I could feel it pushing against Betty, I was hoping she couldn't! The hug seemed longer than usual and as she showed me through the front door she smacked my arse as I went. The cheeky old cow. She put the kettle on and asked me how my day has been. I told her I'd been at George's all morning, once the tea was made and we were standing in the kitchen I told her about George's story about Mrs Hill the cook and her need for the young boys. I kept it clean in my version or as clean as I could. Betty was all ears and although she never knew George she was living the story. Oh you'll have to stop you're making me have a hot flush she said waving her chubby old hands infront of her reddened face. Anyway you came to fix me shower, she said, not get me all worked up here. Come on I'll show where it is. And with that I followed her upstairs to the bathroom.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it coming.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I followed her big Baloo ass swaying up the stairs I couldn't help but imagine what Betty must have been like in her day. If her daughters were anything to go by then I'm sure she was a game old girl in her day. She still had a good pair of jugs on her, or rather she had the kind of jugs that I loved, big saggy, massive jugs. She showed me to the bathroom, we both squeezed in her leaning in the shower and me trying to see behind her. I was sort of leaning against her hip as she showed me the big crack in the shower unit floor. Yes my cock was pressed against her hip, and while I wasn't hard, my cock did have a bit of extra weight to it. As she was telling me about how it cracked she was wiggling her hip against my cock which was making it even weightier. At the time I wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or not. She carried on talking, still rocking her hip against my cock, I tried to move away a bit but there wasn't much room and to be honest I was quite enjoying it. I told her she'd need a new base which was easy enough to sort and that I could pick one up this afternoon for her, and that she would be able to have a lovely hot shower by this evening. She looked me straight in the eye, with that cheeky grin and said, I'd rather have a warm golden shower. I laughed and said, you can't shock me Betty, I'm used to it now. What if I wasn't trying to shock you, she said. The next thing I felt her puffy old hand reach out and grab my cock. And I mean she really grabbed it, she grabbed it so hard I flinched a bit, which bought a dirty old smile to her face and eyes.

That shocked you, she said. As she said that she released her grip on my cock and started to gently rub it. Where the fuck is this going I thought. But however much I couldn't ever imagine doing anything sexual with Betty, my cock was still growing rapidly, and obviously had different ideas. She looked at me and said I thought I'd be a bit too old and ugly for you, but judging by the size and hardness of this cock in my hand perhaps I was wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go Betty

Reply privately

over a year ago

So there we were, me a forty year old bloke standing in a council house bathroom with a seventy five year woman rubbing my cock. Neither of us were saying anything, and although it should have been, it really didn't feel that awkward. I stood there and let her rub her gnarled old working hands up and down my growing shaft, she was just looking at my bulge and her hand, it was almost like I wasn't there, like she was petting a baby rabbit. She was completely transfixed on my cock. She hadn't tried to get it out my jeans, she was just looking at it and rubbing it bigger and bigger.

Then all of a sudden she broke the silence saying, God you don't know how long it's been since I've felt a proper cock. You know one that works and feels, feels like a cock, like those cocks I remember playing with when I was a girl. God I loved cocks she mumbled. I wasn't sure what to do, so I thought I'd just let her enjoy whatever she wanted to do. She undid my top button and pushed her hand inside, her rough fingers wrapped around the shaft, I could feel how hot my cock felt against her old cold skin. She gripped it, not wanking me, just feeling the girth of it, squeezing it. Then she undid the rest of the buttons and pushed my jeans down so she could see my cock in all its glory. She moaned and said now I know why my girls liked you so much, that's the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. She moved her hand from my shaft and started to caress my low hanging shaved bollocks. She was just gazing at my cock, and although her hands were old and rough her touch was very loving and gentle, almost caring. I was confused, and wondered how this was going to end.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know if I've really described what Betty actually looked like. Yes she was a warm and friendly, loving, big old lovable adoring granny type. But she looked more like that Les Dawson character he'd do of the old washer women. She was the last person on earth that you would ever have sexual thoughts about. Yet here I was leaning against the wall in her bathroom while she massaged and gazed at my stiffening cock.

I'd love to taste it, but I don't think I'll be able to get back up again she said. She asked me if I fancied going down stairs so she could have a proper play with it. I pulled up my jeans, tucked my cock back in and followed her down the stairs to the kitchen. You sit on the table there my love, she said and I'll sit in the chair here. I pushed my jeans down and sat on the edge of the table. She went to sit inbetween my legs but my jeans were in the way. Ltd get them off she said undoing my trainers and slipping my jeans off, leaving me sitting on the edge of her kitchen table in just my t-shirt and socks. She pushed her chair forward and took my cock with both her hands. He needs waking up a bit, she said as she started to gently pull at my bollocks and twist and squeeze my cock. I just sat there and watched, it was strange because it felt like it wasn't me, that I was watching it rather than it being my cock, and my pleasure and arousal was coming from watch how much she was enjoying having a big weighty hardening cock in her hands again. You could see the years rolling back in her eyes with every pinch and pull of her frail old hands.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

She looked at me and said, Im only sorry I don't have anything to offer you in return. Looking down at her big saggy old body. You'd of loved this body a few years ago mind she said proudly. I love your boobs Betty, I'd love to look at your big beautiful boobs while you play with me. And with that she unbuttoned her house coat, and her cardy and shirt and swung two beautiful big saggy old boobs out over the top off her garments. I don't think she wore a bra under that lot, perhaps her boobs were too big. They certainly hung down, with big well used nipples on them. They were wonderful boobs. As she leant forward to play with my big meaty cock again her tits swayed forward with her, making them look even bigger. Man, I was in big saggy old titty heaven and my cock was showing just how happy I am.

Reply privately

By *lman52Man
over a year ago

glasgow

great read keep it up

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story so far

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Surprisingly enthralling lol

Reply privately

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

Mmmmm has got me all woken up now. Always had a fantasy about playjng with an older lady

Reply privately

over a year ago

As she leant forward to take my cock in her mouth her big tits swayed with her, I reached out my arm and held one of her pendulous breasts in my hand, rubbing that tough old nipple. To my surprise I could feel her nipple start to harden in my fingers. Her mouth was just taking in the head of my cock, her lips felt cold and thin on my skin, she tried to take more but could really only get her mouth round the helmet of my cock, plus her mouth was dry, she ended up sucking it like a lollipop which was t doing anything for me. She sensed this and started to nibble up and down my shaft, licking her cat like tongue the entire length of my now hardening cock. Her other hand was gently moulding my balls. Her nipple was still growing in my fingers. It was fucking huge, it must have been a good two inches long and as thick as a marker pen. They were amazingly beautiful nipples, I wanted to suckle on one like a baby piglet, snaffling at those big chewy old grandma nipples. While al this was going on she had swum one of my bollocks into her mouth and was gently sucking on it. Wow what a feeling, I almost felt dizzy from the heady mix of pleasure and pain. She sat up and told me to lay back on the table. I leant back on my elbows, as she took the thick end of my shaft in one hand while pushing the other between my bum cheeks. I could feel her finger circling my hole, gently massaging me while slowly wanking my shaft up and down with long slow strokes. It wasn't long before her finger eased inside of me. Here I was laying on a kitchen table, half naked with a seventy five year old woman fingering my bum and wanking me off like a true professional. She wasn't actually finger fucking, she was just every now and again just pushing her finger against my prostrate, while all the time wanking me slowly right up and down the shaft of my cock.

I looked down at the site before me, my cock looked huge, I was harder than I had seen it for many a year. I knew I was close to cumming and warned Betty. Don't you worry my love, was all she said while continuing to massage my ass and my cock at the same time. My cock jolted ready to shoot it's load. As soon as it did Betty pushed her finger right up against my prostrate gland, and pointed my cock down towards her tits while still wanking me. I came so heavily my legs were shaking and jolting as I was shorting what felt like bucket loads of cum. Betty still had her finger firmly pushing, massaging my g spot and wanking and aiming my cook at her tits. With the last spurt my elbows gave way and I collapsed backwards on to the table, while Betty gently slipped her finger from my bum, sucked the end of my wilting cock and tucked her sticky boobs back in to her housecoat. By the time I was beginning to sit up right, she was over by the sink washing her hands. You better go and get that shower she said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know about you shakng after cumming because I am as well.Great story,had a hard on all the way through it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fabulous story

Reply privately

over a year ago

So without anything really being said of what had just gone on, I got myself together and shot off to the local builders merchants, I grabbed a shower base and headed back to Betty's. I was a bit nervous going back in, but she seemed fine, I showed her the part and said I'd get it fixed up right away. Within a couple of hours I had sorted out the shower, checked to make sure there were no leaks, and packed my tools away. Betty was still pottering about in the kitchen, I told it was all done and we both went back upstairs to check out the job..

As we were going up the stairs, me watching that big ass sway up each step she turned and said, you didnt mind about this morning did you? No I said, not at all. That's good then, so I might be able to get my hands on that lovely cock again she chorkled. She was happy with the job, paid me with a tip and said she'd sure she'd find something else that needs doing soon. And with a big Betty hug she sent me on my way. I'm sure I could smell my spunk on her as she hugged me.

Reply privately

By *eishel215Man
over a year ago

Ware

Great read loving this XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd done quite a few jobs for Mavis over the months and we had built up a bit of a rapport together. We got on well and shared a few interests in art and music, so I always looked forward to seeing old Mavis when she needed me. Once you'd got to know her she was a lot softer than her first impressions made you think. Her look was quite strict, or straight laced, but she had a wicked sense of humour. And a even more wicked pair of breasts. Not that anything had changed in our friendship, they were still always well hidden away and strapped down, but I knew that they were great, especially as her body wasn't that big. Yes she had a curvy bum and a little belly, but compared to the size of her breasts she was slim and I'm sure would look wonderful naked.

This time she wanted me to plumb in her new washing machine, which was just a pipe so a job I was capable of doing. As always she put the kettle while I popped to the van to get my tools. I went straight into her washroom and got to work on the machine, as I pulled it out from the worktop a bit of clothing feel down the back. I reached round to pick it up and pulled out a fucking huge big white lacy bra. I'd never seen a bra so big, the cups were massive, I looked inside to see what size she was. 34Hh the tag read, I don't actually know what that means but I know it meant they were fucking big, I didn't need the label to tell me that, the size of the bra in my hand was plenty enough evidence.

I put her bra on the side and carried on with the job in hand. After 10 minutes or so Mavis popped in with a cup of tea for me. I was spalled across the floor on my back. Oh where did you find that she said, pointing to the bra, I wondered where that had gone. I explained I found it down the back of the machine. She looked a bit embarrassed as she would have known I'd have had a good look at it. She apologised looked at her chest and made a gesture as if to say, what am I meant to do with these bloody big things. I smiled thanked her for the tea and got back to work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It wasn't long before I'd sorted what needed to be done I popped through to the kitchen to let Mavis know it was all done. I walked over to give her my cup and thank her for the tea. She looked up at me behind her stuff rimmed glasses and again apologised for the embarrassing item of clothing I'd found, and how embarrassed she felt. I told her that it wasn't a problem and she certainly shouldn't be embarrassed, she had a wonderful figure, and should be proud of how good she looked. With that she paid me and off I went. Tat night I had a little fantasy about Mavis, dressed in stockings and suspenders with a big hairy bush, dominating me and trading me. I had a quick wank and drifted off to sleep.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The next morning I was woken up with the phone ringing, I rolled over and answered it. Hello Odd Job Bob... Hi, it's Lauren here, are you free to pop in today I think I've got some work you can help me with.

Bloody hell why's Lauren calling me, my half awake brain was in a blind panic and assuming all sorts. Oh my god, does she know about her mum, what's she gonna think if she does know!!! Fuck... Yeah hi Lauren, of course I should be able to pop round later this morning if that suits?

Anytime, I'm in all day, you know where I am don't you. Two doors down from my mum, Betty's, there'll be a red car in the driveway.

And with that she hung up. It had been a longtime since I'd seen Lauren. I can't really remember how it ended, or what happened at the end. I'm sure it could have been bad else I would have remembered, surely. She wasn't the best looking but she looked like she fucked, and at that age that was good enough for me. She used to wear short skirts, stockings, boots. And although that sounds sexy, she kind of always wore her clothes slightly wrong, let's just say she wasn't the most fashionable. And anyway she had a great pair of tits, plus she fucked like a guy. She loved it. She was a bit chunky but not fat just kinda well built. But if you fancied a shag you could just ask Lauren and 9 times out of 10 she'd be up for it. She had long dark hair in those days and wire make up badly. I wondered what she would look like now. I was looking forward to finding out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I drove up the Main Street and turned right into Lauren's road, two doors past Betty's, red car in the drive. I walked down the path and knocked on the door. After s coupe of minutes the door opened and there stood this little vision of beauty, slim and toned with boobs, short peroxide blonde hair, tastefully cool tattooed arms, with a little white vest top on and a short denim skirt. I wasn't sure who this was but she was stunning... Lauren?

Alright stranger, she smiled, how are you? Come in, excuse the mess she chirped as I followed her through to the front room watching her sexy little arse move from side to side as she walked bare foot infringement of me. I couldn't believe what she looked like now, she looked stunning, but in a natural happy way, she didn't have a bra on but her boobs sat perfectly, her nipples slightly showing through the material holding them in place.

So how are you? she asked.

I'm good, fucking hell Lauren you look amazing. I wouldn't have known it was you in a million years. What happened to that young village girl I used to know?

Oh she's changed, she said with a grin. You know two kids later, divorce, life, I guess at some point you have to grow up and get on with it. I'm now getting on with it, and doing what I want to do for once in my life, and it feels good, it feels really good actually. And I'm happy, I'm really happy for the first time in a long long time. So, what about you? What have you been up to? Are you still waving that big cock at anything that moves or have the years mellowed you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great read, well written

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Love this. ...right up my street.

Reply privately

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More please!

Reply privately

By *eryopenmindedMan
over a year ago

Fife

Having a good wank to this

Reply privately

By *aytimevoyeurMan
over a year ago

temp with work. LN6/LN5 area ish

Great story.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"So without anything really being said of what had just gone on, I got myself together and shot off to the local builders merchants, I grabbed a shower base and headed back to Betty's. I was a bit nervous going back in, but she seemed fine, I showed her the part and said I'd get it fixed up right away. Within a couple of hours I had sorted out the shower, checked to make sure there were no leaks, and packed my tools away. Betty was still pottering about in the kitchen, I told it was all done and we both went back upstairs to check out the job..

As we were going up the stairs, me watching that big ass sway up each step she turned and said, you didnt mind about this morning did you? No I said, not at all. That's good then, so I might be able to get my hands on that lovely cock again she chorkled. She was happy with the job, paid me with a tip and said she'd sure she'd find something else that needs doing soon. And with a big Betty hug she sent me on my way. I'm sure I could smell my spunk on her as she hugged me."

Brilliant so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a odd job man, nothing exciting happens on my jobs!

Reply privately

By *mu96Man
over a year ago

Douglas

Great so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/12/16 08:51:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is based on a true story xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

"This is based on a true story xx"

Reply privately

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very good...again

Reply privately

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Great story can't wait to read more.

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - keep it going, love the twists and turns plus great customer service!!

Reply privately

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

Still loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *om8420Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Great tale

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll write some more tonight. Again thanks for all the kind words and lovely messages. And remember ladies, if you ever need a handy man xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely loving this, can't wait for the next part.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I couldn't believe how hot Lauren looked now, there was nothing left of the chubby village girl I used to fuck, she'd transformed completely into a beautiful elfin like goddess and I couldn't take my eyes off her. My big cock is fine I said, although it doesn't get out as much these days. I was going to make reference to her mums admission about me being the only guy that could make her legs all wobbly, but I thought that a little close to home after the events with Betty the other day.

We sat and drank our tea and she told me all about her life, how she'd meet, gone out with and quickly got pregnant by Some Geordie road worker who it turned out had a wife and kids still up in Newcastle. Apparently he was a lot older than her. That didn't surprise me as Lauren had always liked the older men even when she was a teenager. In the end he left his wife and married Lauren, they had lived in the village until she caught him playing away and chucked him out. And that's when she decided to transform herself into this vision that sat before me. She'd joined a gym, ended up having s fling with one of the trainers there for a few months, which she said was well needed. Did he make your legs turn to jelly? I asked her candidly. No, you're the only man that has ever done that to me but I was very young and naive then she giggled. We laughed about the old days, and those late nights when I'd walk her home as her legs were too wobbly for her to walk on her own. How we'd always meet Betty at the end of the road, which is where I'd hand her over and wish the two of them goodnight, always getting a quick cuddle off her mum before I went. My mum loved you she said, she always wanted me to settled down with you at the time, but I knew you weren't ready for that, you were too busy sowing your youthful seed around the place. And actually I needed to experiment a little as well. Oh god we were so young weren't we, she trailed off..

She said that her mum had told her that I'd been round, and apparently her mum had said that I was as lovely and charming as I always was and that she should get in touch with me. I wasn't sure if that was for odd jobs or whether her mum had had different intentions. I was also unsure of whether this conversation had taken place before or after Betty had milked me like no one I had ever been with before. But I again I thought it best not to ask.

Lauren went through the list of jobs she needed doing and asked if I could have a look at them and get back to her with a price and start date. I told her I'd have a look and give her a shout back. She showed me to the door, and hugged and kissed me on the door step. As I turned to go she gave my bum a squeeze and let out a little growl. Fuck this girl was hot to trot, and she had certainly put a skip in my step for the day. My head was full of all the moments of just witnessed, her sexy little body, her pert little bum, that sexy denim mini, those perfect boobs, that elfin blonde hair. Lust was running through my veins and there was nothing I could do about it.

I drove round to Georges gaff as I had some measuring to do to build him a compost heap. As usual he stuck the kettle on and came out chatting to me while I measured up the area. I bloody loved your story about Mrs Hill the cook I said to George, that kept me going all day that did. And this morning I bumped into an old flame I used to mess about with twenty odd years ago. I told him all about Lauren. You sound a bit smitten he said, and judging by your description of her I'm not surprised. She sounds like a right dirty little slut he said. That shocked me, even though George had told me some wild stories of his past they had always been told in a nice way, there wasn't much vulgarity that came out of his mouth. So to call Lauren a dirty little slut was quite a step forward in our conversation.

George told me a few other urban myths of Mrs Hill and her ongoing adventures with young cock. In my head I was imaging Lauren in her cooks uniform giving the young lads those eyes that only she could give. Those naughty eyes that told you exactly what she was thinking. Our conversation got more base as we carried on, George even told me a story about the soggy biscuit game at his boarding school, apparently it was one of the initiations to becoming a fully time boarder. I always thought that was an urban myth I said. George shook his head with a sly grin spreading across his face. Oh no, he said, it was far from an urban myth. In fact why don't you come in and have a beer with me when you've finished the measuring and I'll tell you some stories that will make your toes curl. With that I cracked on with the job in hand, eager to hear the rest of dirty Georges boarding school stories.

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *imonjones123Man
over a year ago

guisborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Next instalment ????

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd finished up the measuring and made my way to the house, at the open I shouted, hello! I'm through here I heard George say, I followed his voice through the big country kitchen and into his study. It was a grand room lined with shelves of books, a big desk sat in one corner and an old beaten up, but expensive leather sofa sat in the other corner. Ready for that drink George said, heading out to the kitchen and returning with two bottles of beer.

I sat on the old sofa and took a swig of my beer, I didn't really like bitter but I thought it rude not to drink it. So come on then George what about these toe curling stories you're going to tell me about then, I said as flippantly as I could, without sounding too keen.

Well you must remember this was a longtime ago, we were young men, living together 24/7 with very little experience of the female form, he began. It all started with the boarders soggy biscuit initiation, which as I'm sure you are aware is the game played by the boys in private boarding schools. The game was usually played with six or so boys sat round the biscuit. Digestive I seem to recall he laughed. Now the aim of the game was that all the boys wanked together over the biscuit, and the last one to cum would have to eat the biscuit with everyone else's cum on it. I was going to say forced to eat the biscuit but in some cases there was really no force necessary! He laughed again.

He took another drink from his bottle, smacking his lips together as he put the bottle down again. Now I was only a young boy, he continued, I had led quite a sheltered life and hadn't gained much experience of the world I was rapidly growing up in. So there I was sat round this bloody biscuit with five other lads I didn't know, the oldest one told us to take our tadgers out on the count of three, we were to wank and the last boy to cum would have to eat the whole biscuit with its oozing creamy topping as well. So on three we all got our cocks out and started playing with them, to be quite honest I had had very little practice in this pass time. But with five other boys sitting around me all using varying methods to wank their array of different sized cocks, I soon got the gist of it. I looked at the other boys cocks, it was the first time I had ever seen another boys cock in such close proximity, they varied in size and shape. Some much bigger than mine and a couple that were a little smaller, I watched the boy with the biggest cock wanking his monster, I couldn't take my eyes off it, it looked so big and angry. My thoughts were brought to a swift halt as the boy next to me started to cum, aiming his cock at the biscuit and splattering it with his hot young shots of cum. This seemed to trigger off a chain reaction, as each of the boys began to ejaculate over the poor sodden biscuit sitting in middle of this huddle of adolescent wankers. Before I knew it I was the only one who was still yet to cum, I sat there trying my hardest but I was never going to get to that point with five others say around watching me wank.

So what happened I asked, mouth opened in shock at what George had just told me.

Well there was nothing else I could do, said George, those were the rules and i knew I was going to have to eat that sticky treat sitting between my legs. I picked up the biscuit and closed my eyes, I could smell that clean fresh smell of cum as I raised the biscuit to my mouth. I held my nose and shoved the whole biscuit in my mouth, chewing and swallowing it as fast as I could. I was waiting for that horrible taste but actually the taste was ok, it was a bit like having a nice piece of mild Stilton with a lovely cheese cracker. It was slightly sweet, slightly salty, and of course warm. I think the temperature helped, it was easier to get down, he continued.

I was sat there holding my bottle in my hand, my mouth hanging open at the thought of what George had just told me. Fucking hell George I spluttered. Taking another swig of my beer to compose myself. So what happened next?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this so far. Keep it up.

Reply privately

By *ornychunky40Man
over a year ago

ellesmere Port

Keep going please

Reply privately

By *ornychunky40Man
over a year ago

ellesmere Port

[Removed by poster at 21/12/16 20:06:50]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I couldn't believe how hot Lauren looked now, there was nothing left of the chubby village girl I used to fuck, she'd transformed completely into a beautiful elfin like goddess and I couldn't take my eyes off her. My big cock is fine I said, although it doesn't get out as much these days. I was going to make reference to her mums admission about me being the only guy that could make her legs all wobbly, but I thought that a little close to home after the events with Betty the other day.

We sat and drank our tea and she told me all about her life, how she'd meet, gone out with and quickly got pregnant by Some Geordie road worker who it turned out had a wife and kids still up in Newcastle. Apparently he was a lot older than her. That didn't surprise me as Lauren had always liked the older men even when she was a teenager. In the end he left his wife and married Lauren, they had lived in the village until she caught him playing away and chucked him out. And that's when she decided to transform herself into this vision that sat before me. She'd joined a gym, ended up having s fling with one of the trainers there for a few months, which she said was well needed. Did he make your legs turn to jelly? I asked her candidly. No, you're the only man that has ever done that to me but I was very young and naive then she giggled. We laughed about the old days, and those late nights when I'd walk her home as her legs were too wobbly for her to walk on her own. How we'd always meet Betty at the end of the road, which is where I'd hand her over and wish the two of them goodnight, always getting a quick cuddle off her mum before I went. My mum loved you she said, she always wanted me to settled down with you at the time, but I knew you weren't ready for that, you were too busy sowing your youthful seed around the place. And actually I needed to experiment a little as well. Oh god we were so young weren't we, she trailed off..

She said that her mum had told her that I'd been round, and apparently her mum had said that I was as lovely and charming as I always was and that she should get in touch with me. I wasn't sure if that was for odd jobs or whether her mum had had different intentions. I was also unsure of whether this conversation had taken place before or after Betty had milked me like no one I had ever been with before. But I again I thought it best not to ask.

Lauren went through the list of jobs she needed doing and asked if I could have a look at them and get back to her with a price and start date. I told her I'd have a look and give her a shout back. She showed me to the door, and hugged and kissed me on the door step. As I turned to go she gave my bum a squeeze and let out a little growl. Fuck this girl was hot to trot, and she had certainly put a skip in my step for the day. My head was full of all the moments of just witnessed, her sexy little body, her pert little bum, that sexy denim mini, those perfect boobs, that elfin blonde hair. Lust was running through my veins and there was nothing I could do about it.

I drove round to Georges gaff as I had some measuring to do to build him a compost heap. As usual he stuck the kettle on and came out chatting to me while I measured up the area. I bloody loved your story about Mrs Hill the cook I said to George, that kept me going all day that did. And this morning I bumped into an old flame I used to mess about with twenty odd years ago. I told him all about Lauren. You sound a bit smitten he said, and judging by your description of her I'm not surprised. She sounds like a right dirty little slut he said. That shocked me, even though George had told me some wild stories of his past they had always been told in a nice way, there wasn't much vulgarity that came out of his mouth. So to call Lauren a dirty little slut was quite a step forward in our conversation.

George told me a few other urban myths of Mrs Hill and her ongoing adventures with young cock. In my head I was imaging Lauren in her cooks uniform giving the young lads those eyes that only she could give. Those naughty eyes that told you exactly what she was thinking. Our conversation got more base as we carried on, George even told me a story about the soggy biscuit game at his boarding school, apparently it was one of the initiations to becoming a fully time boarder. I always thought that was an urban myth I said. George shook his head with a sly grin spreading across his face. Oh no, he said, it was far from an urban myth. In fact why don't you come in and have a beer with me when you've finished the measuring and I'll tell you some stories that will make your toes curl. With that I cracked on with the job in hand, eager to hear the rest of dirty Georges boarding school stories.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh come on, he said, you're not telling me that you haven't had a dalliance with a man. You're a good looking fella, I'm sure you must have had a dabble at some point? I assured him I hadn't and actually the thought had never really crossed my mind. I suppose that's the difference between good old state schools vs private education I laughed, the only dodgy blokes I ever heard about at school were the teachers!

I'm surprised, he said, well this might shock you a little more than I thought, he continued. With a distinct lack of females and us young growing boys all living and sleeping together the outcome, excuse the pun, was inevitable. In fact perhaps I should leave the next instalment for a later date, when we know each other a little better.

I wasn't sure what he meant by that last comment, but I let it slip. So are you gay then George, I asked?

Bloody hell, no I'm not he bellowed, I've always been far more attracted to the female form to bother with all that gay stuff. But I must admit that I do have a penchant for a little play big strong cock from time to time. He drank the rest of his beer and said, well we can't sit here all day reminiscing about days long gone, can we. And with that he got up and marched towards the door. I took a last swig of my bottle and followed him out to the kitchen.

Right I'll go and grab this wood for your compost George and I should be back sometime tomorrow morning. Thanks for the beer, I said as I made my way up the garden path. I couldn't help but smile, I was fast learning that George was a proper old character, and I was intrigued to hear more of his stories.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I couldn't get Lauren out of my head, that little minx had been permanently dancing round my head all day. I decided I'd get her quote done tonight so I could pop round tomorrow and see her again. I text her to let her know, she said she'd be in all day again so anytime was good.

I thought about some of the things George had said, I was confused that he seemed to like the idea of cock but didn't feel he was gay. In his mind cock was just a side dish to his feline infused main course. I thought about it, and thought about myself, did I like cock? Well yeah I did, but only in the way I presumed most men did. You know, when youre watching porn and there's that bloke with the huge fucking Finger banging away at some poor girl straddling his bizarrely huge pole. When you're watching that stuff as a bloke you are secretly admiring his cock. I suppose you are in a way in awe of his weapon. A bit like when you see some bloke driving a beautiful car. You might go and talk about the car to him, admire it, rub your hand along the lines of the body, but you aint gonna ask him if you can drive it, are you? So perhaps I understood a bit more about where George was coming from. But then again perhaps I didn't, who knows!

Anyway enough of cock talk, I had more important things on my mind, and those things were Lauren. Oh lovely Lauren, lovely, lovely Lauren. I decided to roll a spliff and crack on with her quote for the work she had listed.

My mellow mood was awoken by the phone ringing, it was Mavis! I looked at the clock, it was gone nine at night, I wondered what she was doing ringing me at this time of night. I rolled over the bean bag I'd been chilling on and answered...

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is good.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

Loving this!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/12/16 01:12:52]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ullboy6Man
over a year ago

Swineshead

Fantastic. Keep going

Reply privately

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Bookmarked.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this story. An interesting read and very well written.

Reply privately

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

More please

Reply privately

By *om8420Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

More

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Love this story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doesn't it hurt when you sit on your beanbag

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Loving this... i wanked all the way through reading it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Another classic!!

Love to hear more..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to reading the rest of this one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *erry00Man
over a year ago

BN27

Hi do hope you keep this one going. It's a really good read. You have a talent for this. Keep it up.

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this . Please carry on

Reply privately

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant story

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *he VansCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

More

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Looking forward to more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Simply perfect can't wait for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *reasyontheeyesMan
over a year ago

out in the sticks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Hope there's more to come loving this

Reply privately

By *RWYNMan
over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

Its a very sexy story, waiting for more. ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to hearing what Mavis wants

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm cant wait for the rest

Reply privately

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it so far ?

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Love this story keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't stop now lol

Reply privately

By *ILLxxxMan
over a year ago

Durham

Hope George invites him round for a cup o' tea and a biscuit

Reply privately

By *bzsoftdomMan
over a year ago

the shire

Very intriguing

Reply privately

By *unrigMan
over a year ago

aberdeen

Keep it coming ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll write some more later tonight, merry Christmas xx

Reply privately

By *reengrass1412Man
over a year ago

burton upon trent

Hope so great story

Reply privately

By *igbloke466863Man
over a year ago

Local if im near i may be up for fun

"I'll write some more later tonight, merry Christmas xx"

Thank the lord, loving this mate

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Great story looking forward to the next parts.

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

Waiting for the rest of toys is killing me. Love it so far.

Reply privately

By *iss ACWoman
over a year ago

london

Looking forward to reading this one later

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

I take it this one came to a sudden death what a shame

Reply privately

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"I take it this one came to a sudden death what a shame "

Or it might just be the fact it's Christmas and he has other things to do!!!

Reply privately

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

Let's hope that is the case.

B2

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Please do continue

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need more really good

Reply privately

over a year ago

We need more OP

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

over a year ago

can we have the rest of this story please ? ??

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Next part soon we hope

Reply privately

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

Hope there's more to come

Reply privately

By *lorious xWoman
over a year ago

the back of beyond

Looking forward to more!

Reply privately

By *az19762Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Excellent keep them coming.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope too hear more

Reply privately

over a year ago

We want more

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bump

Reply privately

By *heBlueEyedBBWWoman
over a year ago

Berkshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent story so far.....keep going!

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on buddy we are in need for more naughty tales

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on mate leaving us all hanging here.

Reply privately