Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

younger ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been getting a few messages from younger ladies who would chat even send pictures and arrange to meet up only to back out or not show so I was a little dubious to say the least when a young lady contacted saying she wanted to meet . I was a little short with her to be honest and said if she really wanted to meet contact me and gave her my KIK and mobile number .

She sent me a few very sexy pictures and said she really wanted to meet and would let me know when she was free and asked was I really always available . I replied yes and did not expect to hear from her again. 

I was having the morning from hell with crap meeting after crap meeting and was just think about going for lunch when I got a message from her asking could I meet her now. I replied yes and she said great and told me where to meet. It was a nice pub which was busy as lunch was starting so I grabbed a table ordered a tea and waited . After about 10 minutes I got a text saying HI look up. As I did I saw her walking towards me . She sat down and I ordered her a drink .We chatted and I asked  how long was her lunch break , She smiled and said depending on the company as long as she wanted .

I smiled and moved a little closer to her . She said she had played with herself many times reading my diaries and want to know if I really licked as good as I wrote. I said well there is only one way to find out . She giggles and said yes I suppose there is . My hand was resting on her lap and I was slowly rubbing my hand up and down she looked into my eyes and grinned and my hand stopped at the top of her skirt and my hand slid underneath . My fingers brushed the front of her knickers for a few seconds before I pulled my hand away . She said lets find a quiet spot and as I was about to get up she leaned over and rubbed her and along the front of my trousers feeling my hard cock .

She said I hope you don't mind and I smiled reached down pulled my zip down and pushed her hand inside. She wrapped her hand around my hard cock and held it for a few second before pulling her hand out .She was smiling and said mmmmm hard cock very nice . I moved very close to her and ran my hand between her legs this time my fingers moved her knickers to one side and rubbed my finger up and down her pussy lips before pushing it inside her pussy feeling her wetness . I put my finger to my lips and licked it tasting her pussy juices. She said fuck lets go I want to be licked .

We headed out and I tried as best I could to hide my rock hard cock as we got outside she said lets find a quiet spot for some dirty fun . She jumped into my car and we headed off . She asked was I still hard and I said yes and to prove it I pulled my zip down and pulled out my hard cock . She smiled and reached over to stroke my shaft as I drove . I knew a quiet spot close by so headed there all the while enjoying the way she wanked my hard cock. She was looking at my cock as she wanked it and I heard her moan when some pre cum covered her fingers . She stopped and said if I remember from your diaries you like your woman without knickers . I smiled and said yes I do and she stopped wanking my cock to lift her ass off the seat and pull down her knickers . She did not pull her skirt back down and I could see her now naked pussy her lips already looking wet . We stopped at a set of lights and I reached over and ran my finger along her pussy lips up to her clit and teased it fast and hard for a second or so. Green light and I stopped to continue driving . She reached over to stroke my cock again and with her other hand teased her pussy.

I somehow found the quiet spot without crashing and we kissed . I ran my fingers over her pussy again and she opened her legs wider. My finger moved up and down her pussy lips slow and light . She moaned as we kissed and said I want you to lick me . We got into the back and she opened her legs again my face was buried between them in seconds, I licked up and down her pussy lips enjoying feeling her hips respond to every lick of my tongue. I used my tongue to push open her pussy lips and running my tongue up her pussy I licked her clit . I kept licking her clit with slow circles around it to hard and fast licks of her whole clit. She was moaning and cursing saying    yes you dirty bastard lick my pussy . I felt her about to cum so with my teeth I held her clit putting  a little pressure on it as my tongue licked it hard and fast , Her legs wrapped around my head as she came .

I then buried my tongue deep inside her pussy tongue fucking her . My hands reached up and grabbed her ass pulling her onto my tongue. I tongue fucked her faster and faster until she came over and over again . She grabbed my hair and said please fuck me I want your cock . I hopped out of the car and pulled her out . Leaving the car door opened I bent her over into the car and lifted her skirt over her sexy ass. My hands roamed over her ass cheeks as my cock pushed against her pussy lips I drove my hard cock deep inside her wet pussy . Grabbing her hips I fucked her hard and fast . She was pushing back onto my cock as I reached up to release her tits . My fingers grabbed her nipples pinching and twisting them . She said o fuck as she covered my cock in her pussy juices . I pulled my cock out and getting on my knees pulled her ass cheeks apart to lick her pussy from behind,

SHe was going cray moaning and curing as I licked and tongue fucked her over and over again . She was cumming harder and harder. I turned her around and pushing her onto the seat buried my face between her legs again. Her pussy was so wet now and my fingers started to finger fuck her as my tongue licked her clit . She was moaning louder and louder and cumming over and over until she said stop I'm exhausted. We stopped and she jumped up kissing me hard saying wow what a tongue and your cock is not to bad . As she said this her hand reached down to wank my cock . She said she wanted to watch me cum and knelt wanking my cock faster and faster, She cover the head of my cock with her mouth and suck my cock as she continued to wank me off. I warned her I was going to cum and she continued to suck and wank me until I exploded into her mouth .

We cleaned and fixed each other before we headed back to her car . By this time it was stating to get busy with people heading home from work and we realised we had been playing for over 3 hours , What a grat way to finish off what started as a crap day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hadow_MoonMan
over a year ago

St Columb

Great stuff

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread