FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy fun

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She contacted me and said she was looking for a mature man to help her with a fantasy she always wanted to try .She said she had checked out my profile and read some of my diaries and decided she wanted to ask me to help with her fantasy . She asked did I mind she was only 26 and I said not at all but was curious to find out what her fantasy was .

She said she noticed I did some BDSM and role play and her fantasy involved both . She keep me hanging on for a while before she  told me what she was looking for .

Her fantasy was role play and it was naughty schoolgirl . She wanted to dress up in a sexy uniform and have me as a teacher who punishes her for being bold . To seal the deal she sent me some sexy pictures of the uniform she wanted to wear . It was so sexy very short skirt white panties white blouse and to finish off she had white stockings. and a tie.

She said she had a few hours to spare in the morning and could she come to my place as her hubby was hanging around and she did not think a hotel room would be a good idea as she wanted to arrive dressed in her uniform . I agreed and she said she could be at my place for 10am . I agreed and hit the bed thinking of the fun morning that was waiting and trying not to wank my cock to many times .

She sent me a message on kik at 9am to say she was on the way . I showered and put on a shirt and tie with slacks and shoes to look the part. I had played this game before so knew how to set things up. I set out the kitchen with some books and pens and waited. She rang me for final directions and we agreed to start as soon as she walked in .

She arrived and I opened the door . She looked stunning I her little sexy outfit and I blocked her from walking inside . She looked up at me and I said why are you here today . She said she was bold in class and sent to see me . I enjoyed how she jumped straight into the role so I said what did you do . She said she was not listening during lessons. I still kept her waiting at the door and the I said why are you lying to me you would not be sent to me just for not listening and pushed her inside the front door.

As I closed the front door I said stand up straight hands by your side . She put her hands by her sides and was looking at the floor . I said stand up straight and push your shoulders back  . She looked up pushed her shoulders back which pushed her tits against her blouse . I could see her hard nipples pushing against the blouse . I said were is your bra young lady how dare you come to school without a bra . She sais sorry sir it was dirty and she only had the one white one . She moved her hands to cover her tits and I slapped her hands away saying if you don't wear a bra then you will have to suffer the consequences of your action. I reached up and grabbed both of her nipples and pinched and twisted then hard . She moaned and said yes sir sorry sir .

I said ok go to the table and she walked in front of my towards the kitchen. I loved her sexy uniform skirt it just about covered her ass . As she reached the table I said sit down and she did. I said get a pen and draw what the teacher had caught you draw during lessons . She picked up a pen and looked up at me . I had a ruler in my hand and said do it now and slapped the table . She jumped and said yes sir .

I walked around her and noticed she was drawing a hard cock on the paper I ran the edge of the ruler over her tits as she continued and then reached around to cup her tits and pinch her nipples for a few seconds .She moaned as I pulled her nipples and I stopped , I moved away and then grabbed the paper she was drawing on , I said what is this . She said its a hard cock sir. I said  where did you see a hard cock and she said the boys showed her in the bathroom. I said did you like looking at hard cocks and she said yes sir .

I pushed up against her and she could feel my hard cock rubbing along her arm . I said you know I have to punish you for being a very naughty girl and she said yes sir I know. I said stand up and she did . I sat on the chair and said bend over my knee. She looked at me and I slapped her ass . She yelped and bent over my knee . I said lift your skirt and she reached back pulling her skirt over her ass . I looked at her white panties and ran my hands over her ass. I let my finger run between her legs and could feel she was already wet . I lifted my hand and spanked her ass a couple of times , I grabbed the top of her panties an d pulled them tight against her pussy . Her panties slide up her ass cheeks exposing more flesh . Using the ruler I started to spank her sexy ass. She was moaning and wiggling on my lap as I spanked her harder and harder . I stopped and pushed her panties down over her ass. I rubbed her ass and asked well what do you say to teacher and she said thank yo sir. My fingers where slipping between her legs every now and then rubbing her pussy lips and she felt so wet.

I said stand up and she did she went to pull her panties up and I slapped her hands away . She said sorry sir . I said fix your socks and she bent over in front of me t pull her socks up. Her ass was inches from my face so I pulled her closer to me and buried my face into her ass . I pushed my tongue out and ran up and down her pussy lips . She let out a loud moan and pushed back into my tongue . I licked her for a few more seconds then pushed her away. I stood up and said you really are a very naughty girl. She looked at me and said sorry sir . I said so you like looking at hard cocks and she said yes sir. I said pull down my zip and she pulled it down. My cock sprang out and she reached for it . I slapped her hand away and said bold girl. She said sorry sir .

I told her to sit in the chair . She did and I said I need to punish you for having a wet pussy , She looked at me and said sorry sir. I pulled her hands behind her back and tied them together , I moved to the front of the chair and reaching up I pulled her panties all the way down and off , I pushed her legs open and said move your ass to the edge of the chair . She said yes sir and moved to the edge . I ran my tongue over her pussy lips and started to lick her pussy up and down . She was moaning and pushing up to meet my tongue . I opened her pussy lips with my fingers and exposed her clit . I licked her clit and felt her about to cum . I stopped and looked at her . I could see how much she wanted to cum and said you must ask teacher before you cum . She said yes sir and I started to lick her pussy and clit again. I went from slow and light to hard and fast and each time she asked can I cum sir I wold stop and say not yet, Her hips where going crazy she was moaning and I could feel her legs shaking as she came close to cumming again and again .

On the last lick when she asked please sir can I cum I just grabbed her clit between my teeth and licked her clit hard and fast . She exploded in my mouth cumming very hard . I continued to lick her pussy and clit every now and then pushing my tongue deep inside her pussy to tongue fuck her . I said what do you say and she screamed over and over again thank you sir .

I reached up and opened her blouse her nipples looked so hard I sank ,y mouth over one then the other sucking biting licking them . I untied her and told her to remove my trousers . She pulled them down and I lifted my legs to step out of them .She looked up at my rock hard cock and I said is this what you want your naughty girl . She said yes please sir. I pulled her head forward and she sucked my cock licking it her hands grabbing the shaft to wank it as she sucked , I reached down to play with her nipples as she sucked my cock.

I moved her to the table and to her to bend over she said yes sir. I said open your ass cheeks for teacher and she reached around to pull her ass cheeks apart . I pushed the head of my cock against her pussy lips . She moaned as my cock slide deep inside her pussy . I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast until I felt her pussy juices covering my cock .I turned her around and sat her on the table telling her to open her legs wide . I buried my mouth onto her pussy tongue fucking and licking her hard and fast . She screamed as she came and I sucked her clit into my mouth grabbing it with my teeth and licking it fast . She froze her legs shaking like crazy and squirted all over my face and shoulders . I kept licking and tongue fucking her and she kept squirting , When I puled away she got her breath back and said fuck I'm sorry I never squirted before . I just grabbed her nipples and twisted them making her moan. I sat on the chair and she jumped on my cock the role playing was over, she fucked me hard and fast kissing me pushing her tits into my mouth . She was cumming harder and harder and I knew I could not hold back . I told her I was cumming and she tried to jump off me but her legs gave way and I ended up cumming all over her tits .

She sat on the floor and said fuck that was amazing and asked id she could shower before leaving . I showed her where to go and she got cleaned up before returning in jeans and a top . We kissed and she said thank you sir before heading out the door .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread